It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's illegal to use a legal name. Odd billboards appearing in UK with cryptic message.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: EvillerBob

Really not on topic, but...

Magic juju hehehe

Yet you seem to have used an enormous amount of time and energy to debunk something you know to be NOT real....so you have Asperger's and or you are being paid to waste your time ...which is it Terry ?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

Really not in topic, but...

Magic juju hehehe

Did you look at the website that was linked in their post? I can think of no saner description for it than "magic juju".
I did. Still, "magic juju" made me giggle lol

The best bit is where they say in one breath that contract law doesn't exist, then claim in the next that contract law allows you to do something. Except, it takes them three paragraphs to say what I've just summarised in a sentence, and they have an obsession with putting words in CAPITALS.
It's a self contradicting article, just like this stuff always is. Just look at the posts about being able to make your record disappear. Why would you need to do that if you don't give your name? It's a contradiction again. As for the caps, it makes it "more important" if you type in caps. I only do it to emphasise certain words when needed. They do it as though caps makes it more true.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Really not on topic, but...

Magic juju hehehe

Yet you seem to have used an enormous amount of time and energy to debunk something you know to be NOT real....so you have Asperger's and or you are being paid to waste your time ...which is it Terry ?

Who said I used an enormous amounts f time or energy? It's quite quick and simple to counter this rediculous "legal name" stuff.

Oh, thanks for the ad hom.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Nothing personal just an observation ....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
So, to summarise, no court case to look up on the BAILII database then (These databases list all cases save for those with D notice restrictions etc. that occur in the UK and Eire irrespective of whether the plaintiff or defendant won).

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
So, to summarise, no court case to look up on the BAILII database then (These databases list all cases save for those with D notice restrictions etc. that occur in the UK and Eire irrespective of whether the plaintiff or defendant won).

Exactly. What it shows is people making false claims have no idea at all how the system works. We have AustLII in Australia.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I believe BAILII doesn't have much in the way of criminal reports below the Court of Appeal, which is where the majority of these cases would be dealt with. It's also worth looking at HMCTS website for the lower courts, though again cases tend to be cherry-picked - considering how many hundreds of cases are heard daily, it's not surprising really.

Judiciary website showing judgments

None of which takes away from the fact that the records will still exist, even if not readily available online.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

And there never will be.

It's ALWAYS been...
"look for the proof yourself",there isn't any.
"The reason you can't find it is because it was removed", yet it can't be done.
"I don't want to give names to keep their anonymity", I thought they didn't give a name to begin with?

There's always some weird excuse as to the complete lack of evidence to support this "idea".

And when you raise some valid, proven facts, they either get ignored (check out done of the ignored posts in this thread alone), ad hominem (again, check this thread for that) or changing of goalposts (yep, this thread has that too).

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
does anyone remember that bloke who did a video where he was stopped in his car with no tax, insurance etc. and he called it a carriage or something, saying that meant he wasn't subject to the usual motoring laws?

I always wondered how he got on.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

does anyone remember that bloke who did a video where he was stopped in his car with no tax, insurance etc. and he called it a carriage or something, saying that meant he wasn't subject to the usual motoring laws?

I always wondered how he got on.

They lost.
www.expertlaw.com...

edit on 5-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Thanks, The one I'm thinking of was English though.

Found it. Judging by the comments he did not get his car back.
edit on 09pTue, 05 Jul 2016 06:59:09 -050020162016-07-05T06:59:09-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

Thanks, The one I'm thinking of was English though.

Found it. Judging by the comments he did not get his car back.

True, he lost his car. he was also involved in the UK QEG scam for a while....
www.quatloos.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join