It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAKE UP! NWO Globalist Plot: Trump and the Rise of Fascism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'd like to add this video to your thread.

Is Donald Trump A Part Of The New World Order

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Part of me believes strongly, that there is some kind of a 'Coup' happening within the Establishment.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No worries. I was kidding
user TechniXcality and i make jokes often about people being Too PC and using these kinds of words.

For evidence here is a thread where im not very pc at all www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
I have to laff everytime i hear the 'White Privilege' and 'Hitler Card' being tossed around.

Does anyone know how to think on their own with retorting to these imaginary beliefs?

I hope you know i was joking and laugh along with you
i thought me saying i have a small female brain would be evidence enough at the lack od seriousness

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IvyNeptune
a reply to: yuppa

No worries. I was kidding
user TechniXcality and i make jokes often about people being Too PC and using these kinds of words.

For evidence here is a thread where im not very pc at all www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ahh ok. lol. i ahve a hard time reading posters intentions at times lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IvyNeptune

Actually i wasn't referring to you or anyone in particular so you can sit down and relax

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
nice read,good one

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
I'd like to add this video to your thread.

A you tube video about Newt?
Did you even watch it?

Its not NOT even about Donald Trump!

Is Donald Trump A Part Of The New World Order

edit on 15-3-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Where are all the deep conspiracy theorists watchers? Have they all fallen prey to the exoteric politics of the sheep and forgotten the Hidden Hand behind events?

AH, well it's not popular(if not frowned upon) to talk about anymore. Watchers have moved on and or are buying into partisan politics. What are you waiting for, jump on board the side of your guy!

The establishment hates him or it's just a show to boost up Hillary or other people are following for him because they are sick or this or that and want him as least of the worst. Same as always or just more chaotic this time.

For some time there's been the deep sentiment that America is fascist run since, well, before Germany's Nazis, and likely propped them up(ie, Henry Ford for example). If the same controllers that support that still have a hand in anything they'd gladly support it. On the other hand the NeoCons are rooted Communists. That apparently align with Soros(Who is Jewish so why would he support that?) who helped to fund the Nazi gas chambers. They are going to be against the open claimed fascism, even though it's really the same side when it comes full circle.

There's your conspiracy, whether it ties into Trump or not.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

WELL Obama has Soros.
Trump doesn't HAVE a handler as far as I can tell...YET.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join