It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump polling over 50% nationally...the ceiling is broken

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Indigo5
Put another way...Hitler was an outsider, popular, people's candidate...He was insanely popular when he rose to power..

People supported him from an emotional place...not a thinking place..

I suppose that once he systematically murders a few million people you'll get a lot of apologies, but until that time, the rest of the people approaching this from a "thinking place" and not "emotional place" find the Hitler comparisons comically puerile.

This is the sort of feigned self-righteousness that has started to make me think about voting for him, and *I* personally think he's a giant pompous blowhard.

Agreed. It's amusing to hear how Trump is inciting people and appealing to fear, then read his detractors proclaim he is Hitler and a neo-nazi. Of course they claim not to be appealing to fear. After all, his supporters put their hands in the air so he must be Hitler.

No...trump is no Hitler...He is the guy that runs into the 7-11 to get Hitler a pack of Cigarettes.

He is a fan-boy.

That is why he has modeled his rhetorical style after Hitler..

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Put another way...Hitler was an outsider, popular, people's candidate...He was insanely popular when he rose to power..

I suppose that once he systematically murders a few million people you'll get a lot of apologies, but until that time, the rest of the people approaching this from a "thinking place" and not "emotional place" find the Hitler comparisons comically puerile.

This is the sort of feigned self-righteousness that has started to make me think about voting for him, and *I* personally think he's a giant pompous blowhard.

Agreed. It's amusing to hear how Trump is inciting people and appealing to fear, then read his detractors proclaim he is Hitler and a neo-nazi. Of course they claim not to be appealing to fear. After all, his supporters put their hands in the air so he must be Hitler.

No...trump is no Hitler...He is the guy that runs into the 7-11 to get Hitler a pack of Cigarettes.

He is a fan-boy.

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed.

Trumps wife > book > Hitler fanboy.

I see your deductions and thought process here. Well done . The case is solved.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

He is a fan-boy.

There is a long list of supporting evidence...Nothing you are not unaware of...and I doubt you are interested in legitimate discussion of Trumps campaign and rhetorical inspirations...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

He is a fan-boy.

There is a long list of supporting evidence...Nothing you are not unaware of...and I doubt you are interested in legitimate discussion of Trumps campaign and rhetorical inspirations...

I am very interested in a proper discussion, but I lose interest quickly and just laugh when I start seeing 'neo nazi' , 'hitler' comments relating to Trump. They are not serious discussions. They are on about the same level as a discussion about the world being controlled by lizard men who shape shift.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
and he has now hit 65% in NYC....

www.breitbart.com...

This is a three way poll. He also has the best favorability ratings of any of the candidates.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
and he has now hit 65% in NYC....

www.breitbart.com...

This is a three way poll. He also has the best favorability ratings of any of the candidates.

I saw this - basically NY is in the bag for Trump, and given his massive lead it is very likely he will take all 95 delegates.

It's a big jump for him in NY compared to the last poll.. the demonstrators are REALLY boosting his support it seems.
People I think are starting to see the left's and broader establishments lies and desperation.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The latest national polls (Mar 9) show either Hillary or Sanders beating Trump by a large margin. RealClearPolitics:

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Clinton 51, Trump 38 Clinton +13

General Election: Trump vs. Sanders NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Sanders 55, Trump 37 Sanders +18
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton ABC News/Wash Post Clinton 50, Trump 41 Clinton +9

Predictive markets are all favoring Hillary too.

Come November 9th, conservative voters are going to wish they'd jumped on the bandwagon of somebody less divisive.

What were the polls for Hillary and Sanders 8 months ago?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Its not the ceiling that is broken, its the American peoples opinion and minds should they actually elect Trump!

Think of it as an IQ test America, and its not looking good.

edit on 19-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I would think an IQ test relevant for those who actually Voted, and Shed Tears over the Idiot in Chief twice and the ones before him.

Get your damn ducks in a row i think you're lacking. Quack Quack!
edit on 3/19/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Its not the ceiling that is broken, its the American peoples opinion and minds should they actually elect Trump!

I think of it as a commentary on the quality of candidates that the parties are giving us.

The only candidate that is coming close to matching him in voter enthusiasm is Ted Cruz, and he's not establishment either.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

"Get your damn ducks in a row i think you're lacking. Quack Quack!"

Funnily enough that's exactly what i would say to Trump should the opportunity ever present itself.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

We already know that the electorate are idiots in the US. The movie Idiocracy has turned into a documentary regarding Obama. Only idiots would vote for that guy. The whole Dem strategy has been to flood America with immigrants, put them on welfare and keep them voting Dem. More of the same with Hillary.
edit on 19/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I'd so love to see you try lol

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Why? Its not like people such as Trump pay attention to the ramblings of mere mortals such as myself.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Your humor becomes you... But you're correct no one pays attention to average humans fainting for attention, or just fainting...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

That's down to the fact that money talks and the rest of us do the walk. As to humor, well if you cannot laugh at these bastards then who can you laugh at?

People never pay attention to whats happening in front of there nose, that's how "they" manage to perpetrate the things that they do while maintaining the guise of freedom and security. Its all misdirection and smoke and mirrors, something Trump coming from the business world is all to perfectly well aware of if you ask me.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That's down to the fact that money talks and the rest of us do the walk. As to humor, well if you cannot laugh at these bastards then who can you laugh at?

People never pay attention to whats happening in front of there nose, that's how "they" manage to perpetrate the things that they do while maintaining the guise of freedom and security. Its all misdirection and smoke and mirrors, something Trump coming from the business world is all to perfectly well aware of if you ask me.

I agree that Trump probably knows the game better than most.
Either he really is fed up with it and is going to fix it, in which case every one of 'the rest of us' should be 100% in for supporting him regardless of race, creed or colour.
Or, he is part of the control of teh establishment and is conning everyone - in which case we're f***** anyway as there is no alternative.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Newsmax - www.newsmax.com...

johnlocke445

Not true! I ran a model of all the states remaining and with a worst case scenario I have Trump getting the minimum amount of delegates. I even gave Arizona to Trump and Utah to Cruz. After Tuesday Trump will be at 752 delegates and Cruz with 465 delegates. Wisconsin will give Trump 35 more delegates for a total of 787 and New York will give Trump 95 delegates due to the fact that he wins more than 50% of the vote. That total now goes to 882 delegates. Then April 26th will be crushing for Cruz because I have Trump winning the states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Rhode Island, and Connecticut for a total of 135 delegates which gives Trump a total of 1,017. Indiana will give Trump 40 more delegates which gives Trump a total of 1,057 delegates. Nebraska will all go to Cruz, but West Virginia will give Trump 30 more delegates for a total of 1,087 delegates total. 40 more delegates from Oregon and Washington gives Trump 1,127 delegates. The last primary of New Jersey will give Trump 51 delegates for a total of 1,178 delegates. New Mexico 12 delegates for 1,190 delegates and a couple more from California's 172 delegates will put Trump over the top. WORST CAST SCENARIO

If the above comes true , there will be no Brokered Convention . Donald S. Trump will be the Peoples Choice and the Republican Nominee for President .
edit on 20-3-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join