It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump polling over 50% nationally...the ceiling is broken

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Of course, this is assuming H stays healthy.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
And last night, if you looked at the polls between Repubs and Dems, Trump beat Hillary in total votes between the two in a majority of those states. Which means (I would guess) that more Repubs are voting than Dems at this point.

But what makes that even more impressive, is that there were 4 (R) candidates and only 2 (D) candidates.

I think its safe to assume at this point that Trump will win it all and be in Office. Unless the NWO derails him somehow. Which is possible.

However, I've said all along and a lot do agree with me, that Sanders would have a better chance than Hillary at beating Trump.

Hillary has blackeyes and sores that Trump will dig deep into and gash her during a debate. Most think Hillary wouldn't hold up well under Trump's usual barrage of nasty retort. Sanders doesn't have much of anything that Trump can attack due to who he is and what hes about. but Hillary does, in spades.

And Trump goes by his gut feeling. Every single time he says he'll do well in a state, hes been right. Hes even said what states he might lose and hes been right about that too. Hes also on record as stating that he would beat Hillary handily. I have to believe him there as well.
edit on 16-3-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
The only thing I have to add would be to challenge you to imagine what his numbers would be like if EVERY SINGLE NEWS OUTLET wasn't out to get him. Honestly, no candidate has EVER taken this kind of media beating.

They're just showing up with cameras and microphones. He does all the rest.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hes also on record as stating that he would beat Hillary handily. I have to believe him there as well.

I don't. Too many in his own party against him.

I foresee the GOP turning on him and putting Cruz as their nominee (with Rubio as a VP pick).

When they do, Trump will see it as a betrayal, and run independent.

The GOP vote thus split, Clinton wins easily even though she would have over either of them anyhow, on the national level. (Sad but true, I don't like her).....

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: theantediluvian

Presumptive polls in January of 2008 had McCain and Romney beating Obama by double digits.

Hmmm..Looking at dozen of polls, quite the opposite?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I honestly think Rubio's political career might be over after last night. Him losing Florida by the amount in which he did, was eye opening to say the least. It was devastating and embarrassing. Its the type of defeat that could potentially send a man into hiding (at least in the political realm)

And yes, I do think Trump beats Clinton 1 vs 1. Reason I say this, is that people don't want another Clinton in office. They also don't want Obama's legacy to be continued and that is exactly what would happen if Clinton won. We'd see virtually zero changes if Clinton won. It would be like Obama was still in office. It would be the status quo. People are being heard. They want change and Trump would bring change. Probably some BIG changes. Trump beats Hillary in vote totals at every single state almost throughout this entire process and Trump has more people vying on his side than Hillary does. I don't know if that is a product of the Trump Movement or if more Republicans are coming out to vote than Democrats....but to me, that in itself is the proverbial writing on the wall for Clinton.

And while Trump is frowned upon by many, so is Hillary. She is looked at as a pathological liar and a murderer by many people. So that is another strike against her. So I believe that people on the fence will look at Trump as the lesser of the two evils and join the Trump Movement.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
And last night, if you looked at the polls between Repubs and Dems, Trump beat Hillary in total votes between the two in a majority of those states. Which means (I would guess) that more Repubs are voting than Dems at this point.

No...actually the opposite?

Florida
Hillary 1,097,280 (99% reporting)
Trump 1,076,804 (100% reporting)

Illinois
Hillary 1,003,743
Trump 548,377

North Carolina
Hillary 616,383
Trump 458,151

Trump got more voters in
Ohio: +40k and Missouri: +70k

I really don't understand people (Trump included) that just deadpan stuff that is factually untrue.

www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I never said "every state". If you read what I said, I said "almost" or "majority". Yeah, so it wasn't the majority. But look at how close those numbers are. Also, keep in mind that Trump has more people vying on his side than Hillary does and then you begin to see how impressive it honestly is.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I don't disagree with most or all of what you say, but saying people will join the Trump train over Hillary is a bit premature. He's got to not be sabotaged at convention first I guess?

Personally, I hope whatever outcome of this election that we see riots over some of these procedures & status quo. Can't say I'm gonna hold my breath though.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
The latest national polls (Mar 9) show either Hillary or Sanders beating Trump by a large margin. RealClearPolitics:

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Clinton 51, Trump 38 Clinton +13

General Election: Trump vs. Sanders NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl Sanders 55, Trump 37 Sanders +18
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton ABC News/Wash Post Clinton 50, Trump 41 Clinton +9

Predictive markets are all favoring Hillary too.

Come November 9th, conservative voters are going to wish they'd jumped on the bandwagon of somebody less divisive.

So because the media is in the tank for Hillary, she isn't divisive even though any objective person can see shes one of the most divisive people in politics.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BigScaryStrawman

I think the only way Trump doesn't get into office, is if his campaign is sabotaged. It will take the NWO to derail him and his momentum. It'll take some shady rule changes that haven't been changed in decades to get Trump off his high horse. Trump paranoia is at a fever pitch right now, and people are discussing him for a reason (in both negative and positive lights) - You're seeing the GOP be against him. Everyone in the political realm are dang near against him. However, the votes don't lie. The public likes Trump and they are talking with their votes.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Not even 20% of general election voters make it out to primaries. I thought about looking at those numbers also but meh...

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I never said "every state". If you read what I said, I said "almost" or "majority". Yeah, so it wasn't the majority.

You do realize your post is right there on the page? You didn't say "almost" and it wasn't a majority for trump over Clinton...it was the exact opposite?

Strange relationship with math and facts..

And last night, if you looked at the polls between Repubs and Dems, Trump beat Hillary in total votes between the two in a majority of those states.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Not even 20% of general election voters make it out to primaries. I thought about looking at those numbers also but meh...

Looking at general election voters it gets much..much worse for Trump.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I said "In a majority of those states" - Where are you getting that I didn't say that? Like I said it in absolutes that he won every state or something? lol

And yes, in another post you didn't quote, I said "almost". It was after the one you quoted. But yeah, close enough.

But those numbers are in fact, close. And yes, Trump did win some states over Hillary. You're not taking into consideration that Trump has more vying on his side than Hillary does. Hillary has to share votes with 1. Trump has to share votes with 3 (now 2) - So yes, its impressive.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Really? You might be surprised.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm English and here's my 2 pennies from an outsiders perspective:

Hilary is a jumped up self important evil, nasty, sanctimonious bitch who'd sell her own mother for tuppence, and her own grandmother for a penny, she is not to be trusted because all she is interested in is herself and making a name for herself and really what she wants more than anything is to have a bigger name than Bill.

If you told her that if she'd cut of her daughters head live on national tv then she'd be president, then she'd do it and cut of her sons head too, just to make sure.

Trump is a major top class cock end. A really messed up, self important, wannabe superstar who will do anything and say anything just to be "famous". I really am not sure that you can trust him either if what you want isn't in his best interests too, so you'd better work out what his interests are and then you'll know if that matches your interests too.

What I DO like about him is that he is not a run of the mill, dyed in the wool, career politician. He has pretty much got to a point in his career where he can say what he wants to who he wants, and his aim is to get stuff done - oaky get stuff done that will make him money - but I really do believe that out of all of them he is the ONLY one that will do what needs to be done for the general American and American worker.

Why? Because that's what will make him more money - it's good for him and good for you, and so what he does will work for all of you. His policies etc will focus on increasing US industry, because that's where and how he'll make his money.

Hillary on the other hand - all she seems to be bothered in is what's good for her, and since she's pretty much useless and has no skills apart from talking (and she isn't so good at that) and grinning (and looking cheesy) it will all come from backhanders and under the table payments for doing things for corporations, etc.

Anyway good luck either way, it'll have repercussions for us all whichever way it goes.

But God PLEASE don't elect the bitch from Hell.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Most sensible post I've seen on ATS for ages.

Let's face it, most of all this is psephological masturbation.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5

Really? You might be surprised.

Not really...the same factor that make Trump Appealing to some Americans is the same factor that severly hobbles him in a general election. He appeals to authoritarianism.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I believe Donald Trump is showing the USA what happens when someone isn't controlled by politics, cannot be bought, and frankly, is just an American, what happens. Dem's hate him, Repubs cannot control him and the Government wants to destroy him. So if no party backs him, most likely he is a threat to their agendas. Which in turn, means he is a threat to their lies and deceptions. It probably means he is exactly what America needs right now. People are always saying, we need to get every career politician out of politics, so may as well start at the top.

If no party likes you, you're probably doing it right.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join