It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come nobody is talking about Kasich? He is our best bet.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I think we all support the second amendment. We just differ as to how it should be interpreted and how it should be applied!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

a reply to: BubbaJoe
To tell you the truth, I'm only good with the Bill of Rights. The rest of the Constitution is garbage to be, but it can be fixed via due process of law. The Constitution illegally replaced the Articles of Confederation (which simply needed tweeking), and it was forced upon dissenting states under the threat of civil war. If it weren't for the Anti-Federalists sitting in on the convention, we wouldn't even have a Bill of Rights in our Constitution.

So all we have between us and total tyranny is the Bill of Rights. We should hold on to it for as long as possible.

No according to your posts, the only thing we have between tryanny and us, is the the 2nd. While I have no problem with the second, I have a serious problem with folks that use the 2nd as an enhancement to their manhood. I live in an open carry state, and after 40 years of martial arts experience, think nothing about seeing someone open carry. I have had a gun pulled on me once, and he went to the hospital with serious facial injuries.

What the hell are you talking about? This isn't a pissing contest. If you disarm a nation, you take away its ability to protect its rights.

I'm glad you know martial arts. I do too. Your cookie is in the mail.

Get a grip.

No one is talking about disarming a nation, that is only your/the NRA's take on it. You talking the Constitution, and then telling us it was illegal, I am asking questions, and pointing fingers.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

We can all agree there is an important place for the Second Amendment. It will not be going away and that's for sure!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I guess I'll take that as a compliment, but I'm really not a bad guy. I just feel very strongly about my rights. I've studied cyclical historical patterns from the Byzantine Emperor Justinian I to the American Revolution. Tyranny is all about disarmament, controlling education, and marginalizing dissenters. If we lose the Bill of Rights, we go into tyranny. If we lose the 2nd Amendment, we lose our ability to protect our rights.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Give me a break OP, Hitlery will eat his lunch...

No chance of winning a general election - NONE

Thanks Ohio!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

We can all agree there is an important place for the Second Amendment. It will not be going away and that's for sure!

I will agree, however do not want my whack job neighbor having automatic weapons or RPG's

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960

I think we all support the second amendment. We just differ as to how it should be interpreted and how it should be applied!

Interpret it as it was written: "...shall not be infringed."

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Who determines who the wack jobs are? The doctors who are owned by Pharma and Third Party Payors?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I understand you, but what about the spices...the other spices that want to kill bc they are mentally ill?

the spices that we need to make sure they do not have access to a gun to kill 34 innocent 4-yr olds at a daycare.

What about protecting the innocent spices from the violent spices?

Shouldn't we intervene if we can? I believe those that want to destroy with guns innocent lives are those who are mentally ill.

However, those that are mentally ill probably probably do not even think about guns...

What if taking away the right to own a gun from the mentally ill will save thousands of innocents per year?

Wouldn't you be ok with that?

link   

To tell you the truth, I'm only good with the Bill of Rights. The rest of the Constitution is garbage to be, but it can be fixed via due process of law. The Constitution illegally replaced the Articles of Confederation (which simply needed tweeking), and it was forced upon dissenting states under the threat of civil war. If it weren't for the Anti-Federalists sitting in on the convention, we wouldn't even have a Bill of Rights in our Constitution.

So all we have between us and total tyranny is the Bill of Rights. We should hold on to it for as long as possible.

No according to your posts, the only thing we have between tryanny and us, is the the 2nd. While I have no problem with the second, I have a serious problem with folks that use the 2nd as an enhancement to their manhood. I live in an open carry state, and after 40 years of martial arts experience, think nothing about seeing someone open carry. I have had a gun pulled on me once, and he went to the hospital with serious facial injuries.

What the hell are you talking about? This isn't a pissing contest. If you disarm a nation, you take away its ability to protect its rights.

Get a grip.

No one is talking about disarming a nation, that is only your/the NRA's take on it. You talking the Constitution, and then telling us it was illegal, I am asking questions, and pointing fingers.

Well you're asking the wrong questions and pointing in the wrong direction. On top of that, you're making assumptions about my ego.

link   

I guess I'll take that as a compliment, but I'm really not a bad guy. I just feel very strongly about my rights. I've studied cyclical historical patterns from the Byzantine Emperor Justinian I to the American Revolution. Tyranny is all about disarmament, controlling education, and marginalizing dissenters. If we lose the Bill of Rights, we go into tyranny. If we lose the 2nd Amendment, we lose our ability to protect our rights.

I don't think you are a bad guy, but don't think you would defend someone else's rights, the 14th, as hard as you would defend you 2nd rights.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

ACTUALLY, doctors and psychiatrists are very trained to spot mental illnesses.

YES, there are the whackos, but for the most part, its not whack

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Those spices need to be in prison upon being proven guilty. And the death penalty needs to be more common and less time consuming.

You want freedrom? It comes with hazards. That is reality.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Get a grip.

Well you're asking the wrong questions and pointing in the wrong direction. On top of that, you're making assumptions about my ego.

I am asking the right questions, however you have no answers, other the a 200 year old document, whose writers, could not imagine the firepower of today. So yeah I have questions.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I work in medical. Our system is rigged.
edit on 15-3-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

you work at a hospital? you are a psychiatrist?

please tell us, what is your profession?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

And please define for me, that forgotten passage in that amendment, a "well regulated militia"

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You're just afraid to live and let live. That is what killed this country a long time ago. Its just catching up with us now.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

And please define for me, that forgotten passage in that amendment, a "well regulated militia"

It means the states should have their own military forces.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Pharmacy. I see a little bit of all the gov't sponsored corruption.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join