It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come nobody is talking about Kasich? He is our best bet.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

I actually think that Kasich would be a very worthwhile candidate. I regret that he's not gotten more support - but tonight he might actually make some progress, and that would be AWESOME! Of all the GOP people running, he is the only one who I think would really do a good job.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

I actually think that Kasich would be a very worthwhile candidate. I regret that he's not gotten more support - but tonight he might actually make some progress, and that would be AWESOME! Of all the GOP people running, he is the only one who I think would really do a good job.

Nah not me. Doing a good job means having balls and shaking things up and getting rid the the corruption and there's only two candidates currently achieving that goal.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The moderators ignored him for a long time because he isn't a media darling with ersatz charisma. But those are not the things that make for a good President. In my opinion, Kasich has all the qualities that do! It's about time America got over it's obsession with celebrities and concentrate on the character of a candidate and his or her knowledge of the issues, boring as those kinds of things may seem to many of us! The media has the accent on the wrong syllables!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The moderators ignored him for a long time because he isn't a media darling with ersatz charisma. But those are not the things that make for a good President. In my opinion, Kasich has all the qualities that do! It's about time America got over it's obsession with celebrities and concentrate on the character of a candidate and his or her knowledge of the issues, boring as those kinds of things may seem to many of us! The media has the accent on the wrong syllables!

I agree. Somewhat off topic, but somewhere during 1975 - 1978, the national High School debate topic was Universal Health Care. My partner and I did very well that year, funding our program with the legalization and taxation of marijuana and prostitution, 30 some odd years later, still think that might be a good idea.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yeah, he just needs to win Ohio and 110% of the remaining delegates.

The people do not want Kasich and will not support him.

If the GOP force him with a contested convention he will become a national embarrassment.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

If the GOP force him with a contested convention he will become a national embarrassment.

Tell me something about politics that isnt a national embarrassment.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

You got me there.

However, a candidate for President that cannot garner 10% of his own parties votes will become a .......

Perhaps "punchline" would be a better word than embarrassment.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yeah, he just needs to win Ohio and 110% of the remaining delegates.

The people do not want Kasich and will not support him.

Some people do not want Kasich, but if he is the best chance for the GOP to win the big house, his support will increase. At this point Trump will never take the general, regardless of his supporters belief.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Maybe he will become President of Ohio and die hard republicans that vote single party ticket.

Perhaps a slight exaggeration but he'll most likely suffer the worst loss in American history to HRC.

And nothing will change.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: frostie
Tell me something about politics that isnt a national embarrassment.

Bernie Sanders.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Speaking of "punchlines"........

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Maybe he will become President of Ohio and die hard republicans that vote single party ticket.

Perhaps a slight exaggeration but he'll most likely suffer the worst loss in American history to HRC.

And nothing will change.

Trump has the fox news vote, pissed off old white folks, I live with two of them. Trumps ideas are based in the 1950's, before most of us were even born. Trump would not beat Hillary in the general, am not sure he would beat Bernie, and that is a scary thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I was a Carson supporter so maybe I'm just angry

I am not voting as I can't vote for the Repubs and I won't vote for the Dems.

I'm not saying "this guy over that guy", I'm just saying be honest with all the candidates as well as yourselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I agree, Bubba. Trump will surely lose to Hillary. I don't think it matters about whether or not Trump would lose to Sanders because there is no way Sanders will get the Democratic Party nomination given Hillary's substantial lead over him.

As far as Trump's ideas are concerned, he really doesn't have ANY in my opinion and he shouldn't even be a candidate. Clinton will hand the Trump his backside in November!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Looks like Kasich is now well ahead in the big Ohio primary. His support is increasing already. I fully agree that Trump loses the national election and won't be President. I hope Kasich will be!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Looks like Kasich is going to win Ohio. Good for him.

Marco Rubio didnt even win his home state.

Is it safe to say Kasich is overtaking Rubio for 3rd?

Heres the polling on Ohio,

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs:

I agree with you, BuzzyWigs! Kasich is definitely the best of all the candidates running for President and it looks now like he'll win the big Ohio winner take all primary and slow down the Trump bandwagon at last.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

Speaking of "punchlines"........

LOL

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Too bad for Rubio in Florida but kudos to Kasich in Ohio.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I am glad to see Kasich win one. Now maybe some common sense will envelop the Republican party.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join