It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come nobody is talking about Kasich? He is our best bet.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

I genuinely see Kasich not willing to be on a Trump ticket as an example of a man sticking to his principles as distinguished from any hidden agenda or political motivation on his part!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
He's a moderate boring old man with no real original or ground breaking ideas.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960
Thank you kendix1960. I have been carefully studying all the potential candidates from the beginning that were vying for the position of our next president. I chose the candidates that I personally felt met my criteria as to what would be good for our country during these unsettling times. I am not great at expressing my thoughts in writing. I appreciate the fact that you intelligently added the same sentiments that I feel but omitted to write.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

Kasich should be our next President as he is best qualified by far to lead the nation by reason of background, experience, and knowledge of all the major issues facing the country.

He has balanced the budget while lowering taxes in a major Mid West industrial state and knows how to get things done in Congress without the kind of gridlock we have been seeing.

Moreover, polls have shown that he has the very best chance to defeat Hillary Clinton in November and thus avoid our having to endure four more years of Obama policies.
edit on 15-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Changed to a capital letter

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bonden

Thank you for the kind words and comments.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Boehner endorses Kasich. Woo Hoo!

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It is sometimes thought that John Boehner was not an effective speaker of the House but he did stick to his principles while he held that position so whether or not someone agreed or disagreed with him, I respected him as someone who did his best under trying circumstances.

In light of the foregoing, I do see it as a positive that former House Speaker Boehner has endorsed Governor Kasich of Ohio for President of the United States!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Although Kasich is not THE best, he is certainly the best the party formerly known as the GOP has to offer at this time.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

Kasich should be our next President as he is best qualified by far to lead the nation by reason of background, experience, and knowledge of all the major issues facing the country.

But but, then why are you describing Clinton?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Of that there can be no doubt! But I believe sincerely that Kasich is also THE BEST and most qualified candidate to lead our nation through the difficult times ahead.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

I'm afraid you're missing my point. If someone is insane enough to lose his right to bare arms, then he's insane enough to be locked away. The country needs to learn to stand up for itself rather than having politicians determine who can or cannot bare arms.

A mental health registry is like a no fly list. How does one get on it? How does one get off of it?

Kasich
Like the rest of them.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Hillary Clinton is an untrustworthy and disingenuous person! Anyone who violates the National Security Act and places our country in jeopardy of having sensitive state secrets intercepted by countries like China while Secretary Of State is not a qualified presidential candidate.

Ditto regarding her lying to the American people when she referred to the awful terrorist attack in Libya as a you tube video.

Gov. Kasich of Ohio has the best chance of any Republican to defeat Clinton in the November Presidential national election.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

"I'm afraid you're missing my point. If someone is insane enough to lose his right to bare arms, then he's insane enough to be locked away."

Im missing your point too I guess, what the hell are you talking about?

also Im sure there are regulations and rules on getting on and off a list, actually, probably never get off of it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

His focus for gun control is to get the mentally ill registered, and makes sense. Most mass shootings are the result of a mentilly ill person, not the gun. As we all know. 

-Registering mentally ill is first priority in gun control. (Nov 2015) 
-2nd Amendment advocate: NRA rating changed from "F" to "A". (Aug 2015) 
-Keep existing restrictions, but tighten up on terrorist guns. (Nov 1996) 
-Cool off before making new gun laws after Littleton. (May 1999) 
-More parenting better than more gun laws. (May 1999) 
-Voted YES on decreasing gun waiting period from 3 days to 1. (Jun 1999) 
Opposes restrictions on the right to bear arms. (Aug 2010

This is what I'm talking about. Kasich wants to register those who are deemed "mentally ill" to prevent them from getting guns. That is an unconstitutional infringement of the 2nd Amendment.

Who determines mental illness? A doctor? What if the doctor is wrong? Its happened before. Homosexuality was once considered mental illness.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

OK, sooo...this is a great idea. YES, a doctor is trained to detect mental illnesses.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll:

I'd like to add the fact that Hillary Clinton endorsed and encouraged most of Obama's failed policies while she served as Secretary Of State including the disastrous Iran Nuclear Agreement and the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare), which would have been better titled the Unaffordable Care Act, at least for most Americans!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So what ever happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty? What you're talking is precrime policing. Let me carry my gun and watch my own back. I don't need the gov't help to protect me.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

taking away your right to bear a gun bc you are crazy is NOT proving someone guilty

You are not making much sense to me, sorry

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Kaisch is a loser. He pulled some garbage stunt on the Libertarian party of Ohio because this libertarian was doing well.
That guy will never get my vote.
Then the republican party of Ohio in order to protect Kaisch also passed a bill to almost make it impossible for third parties to get on the ballot.
The guy is against voters rights. Truly one of the worst offenses by a candidate.

Read here.
Ohio republicans block libertarian ballot access

edit: If he ever got too popular this topic should blow him out of the water.
edit on 15-3-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The idea is that you take the person's right away because of what he MIGHT or MIGHT NOT do. That is infringement. Only criminals should lose rights.

You can have liberty, or you can have the gov't wipe your behind for you. You can't have it both ways.

Either buy a gun and protect yourself from the crazies or throw your rights away now.

edit on 15-3-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join