It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here had any experience with the Black Eyed Children?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have read of reports of them, but never actually been able to find the actual reports, or name of those who encountered them. I would appreciate any stories any stories you may have with specific information including names and places if possible.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I sure haven't. Pretty sure that's just a story myth on par with Slenderman. Leave the creepypastas alone for awhile. You haven't read a report, just stories.
edit on 15-3-2016 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: twentyoneawatcher
I have read of reports of them, but never actually been able to find the actual reports, or name of those who encountered them. I would appreciate any stories any stories you may have with specific information including names and places if possible.

There are numerous threads on ATS on this subject. Search is your friend. Here are a few.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: twentyoneawatcher

to avoid black eyed children - dont punch kids in the face - simples

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Do some research into Brian Bethel, the most likely beginning of the black eyed children urban legend.

He told the story, a journalist himself, to a local newspaper about black eyed kids approaching his car...

He later told friends and co-workers that his goL was to create an urban legend. and he did!

Of course, neither his account of the kids, or the co workers/friends can really be verified, but I've heard of emails detailing the confession. I've never seen them or searched for them.

Some people swear they've seen these black eyed children, but some people are also very impressionable. People also,swear they've seen "Slenderman" which is a wholly created urban legend.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Only from movies.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I have not, obviously, because if I had, I would have snapped my own neck on the spot, and thus, would not be here to reply.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I have not, obviously, because if I had, I would have snapped my own neck on the spot, and thus, would not be here to reply.

Well, that would be an extreme reaction

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
regardless of how jokey this topic sounds, this is a real phenomenon. if you also look into demonic possession you will find people reporting the same symptom. completely black eyes. back before contacts were even in existence.

sure there are a lot of creepypasta BS stories, and that makes finding the real ones harder. but they are out there. Brad Steiger has done some good research as well as David Weatherly into this.

i would recommend the following book "Brad Steiger - Real Vampires, Night Stalkers & Creatures From The Darkside"

it has real stories, real peoples names, real locations. you can find a copy of the book in a pdf format online for free. i would recommend it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: twentyoneawatcher

I have had an amazing lucid dream once, it was really long and detailed, I'm not going to write all of it, just the part which interests you. Long story short, in my dream I woke up in a mental hospital and realized that the physical life that I lived up until this point was all a dream while I was in a coma, and this is the real reality. Waaay later on in this dream, I was walking through this long abandoned and run down, desolate part of this mental hospital, paint peeling off walls and everything.... I came across a girl - about 8-12 years old. She had really black hair and black eyes, was dressed in a really bright white gown (quite a contrast). She silently turned around and started walking slowly away from me, and for some reason I knew that I had to follow her. We were walking through empty rooms of this abandoned mental hospital and the further we walked - the more distorted reality got, my vision was distorting, I felt massive energy running through me, pins and needles and everything. I realized that if I keep following her, I will never return (probably die in my sleep). So I decided to turn around and go back. That is what I did. As I was walking back, 3 or 4 normal looking children - blue eyes, colorful clothes, etc... have brought me out of there.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

"This week in weird" might have some links

bek's

The link above is a story about an old couple that actually let them in, and now they are dying. It is a very freaky story if true. This story gives the notion that the BEK's are some kind of evil ET's that are seriously messed up things.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov
regardless of how jokey this topic sounds, this is a real phenomenon. if you also look into demonic possession you will find people reporting the same symptom. completely black eyes. back before contacts were even in existence.

sure there are a lot of creepypasta BS stories, and that makes finding the real ones harder. but they are out there. Brad Steiger has done some good research as well as David Weatherly into this.

i would recommend the following book "Brad Steiger - Real Vampires, Night Stalkers & Creatures From The Darkside"

it has real stories, real peoples names, real locations. you can find a copy of the book in a pdf format online for free. i would recommend it.

Don't forget David ICKE either. He has written about them and black eyed adults.

Black eyed people and reptilian eyed people are possessed and it is more common than one would think.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

"This week in weird" might have some links

bek's

The link above is a story about an old couple that actually let them in, and now they are dying. It is a very freaky story if true. This story gives the notion that the BEK's are some kind of evil ET's that are seriously messed up things.

wow that really is some story. the only other one ive read where someone actually let them in involved a mother at a gas station who came back to her car and her son had let one in and it was sitting in the back seat. the son later fell pretty ill and took a long while to recover.

it seems as though these being after gaining entry permission, or are given an invitation drain ones life force or energy causing severe illness.

what's very strange about the story from the link is the two men at the end who pick the children up. leading one to believe either government involvement with these entities or possibly men in black. i wouldn't doubt that these things have to feed, almost like vampires and they need willing victims to give them an invitation so they can do so.

top topics

join