It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creating the Toxic Atmosphere, Israel, and Iran Ballistic Tests

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bonden

Well stated and accurate. Trump regularly changes his position and/or contradicts himself because he has no real convictions about anything and is totally clueless as to the issues facing the country or how to address those issues. Nothing matters to him aside from a desire to feed his enormous ego and spew divisive racism in all directions with no consideration as to the consequences.

The media has continued to allow Trump to evade the tough questions and to give him massive T.V. and radio talk show coverage in order to enhance their own ratings while severely limiting air time to worthy candidates they deem less telegenic .The only exception has been Megan Kelly of Fox News who held him to the fire and tried to expose Trump's massive ignorance and lack of even the most elementary knowledge of the issues.

This buffoon doesn't know the difference between the various terrorist groups, has no clue about the basic fundamentals of economics, and no understanding of how our Congress operates. He doesn't even know that Belgium is a country and not a city.

Trump is simply a bully and an unqualified ignoramus. He has no respect from our world partners in Europe, and no understanding of international affairs. He is in fact nothing more than a would be tin horn dictator and narcissistic megalomaniac who will destroy America. This man must absolutely be denied any chance whatever to become President of the United States!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

" When a candidate asks for a pledge from his supporters to vote for him at his rallies and encourages those supporters to sucker punch protesters, the result is going to be a toxic and violent atmosphere. "

When Exactly were you informed that Mr. Trump "encourages those supporters to sucker punch protesters " ? If that statement were somehow actually True , I would be hearing it on my Local News Broadcasts , and not from some Political Troll on an Internet Message Board .

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Where have you been? This has been all over the T.V. news and radio broadcasts, and in numerous magazines and newspapers all over the country.
edit on 23-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Corrected punctuation errors and added or changed words for clarity

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Yes , People acting of their own Volition , under the Impression that they are somehow in Harms Way when confronted by Disrupters at a Peaceful Rally they attended for a Political Candidate . Mr. Trump has confronted many of these people at his Rallies , and has Never Once Incited a Crowd of his Supporters to Inflict grievous bodily harm to Any of them Personally . You have been Misinformed , simple as that .

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I have been very well informed. Simple as that! But you're entitled to think and believe whatever you wish, Zanti. And so Am I. That is our right as Americans! Best of Luck.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Muse7:

Per United Press International, a recent poll shows that the five words people most frequently use when describing how they feel about Donald Trump are as follows: "Scared," "Disaster", "Frightened", "Terrified" ,and "Horrified".

And well they should be!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to:Muse7

As per USA Today, a recent poll shows that Gov. Kasich does better in the November election.

I have seen other polls that also indicate he'd beat Hillary. If only the media would give him a fare shake!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to:YesYesYes:

Many of Trump's hedge funds and mutual funds have significantly under performed benchmarks per Reuters. One of this buffoons major claims as to why he thinks he is a better candidate for President than the others running for the office is business acumen. He is constantly saying "I'm a great businessman." Well he really isn't, and these stats demonstrate that he isn't. Sure he has a lot of money but he inherited $200,000,000 35 years ago and had that huge sum been invested in the S&P 500, he'd have far more than his actual present net worth. And despite his claims to the contrary, ten bankruptcies is not a good business track record at all.

People should think again if they plan to vote for Trump based on his great skills in business.

In any event, business acumen, in and of itself, is no indicator of success in the White House. Prior experience working with Congress, a sound track record uniting diverse factions, respect from world leaders, a thorough understanding of international and world affairs, and an unprejudiced fair minded attitude toward all races and religions are the qualities a voter should consider before deciding on the merits of a Presidential candidate.

On all the above mentioned necessary qualities required to be a qualified candidate for our countries highest office, Donald Trump doesn't have even a single one!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to:AVoiceOfReason:

President Obama remained in Cuba, a Communist country, and continued sucking up to Raul Castro while Isis was exploding bombs and injuring and killing innocent people in a horrifying bloody terrorist attack in Brussels. Obama even sent a picture of himself laughing and having a good old time while this was taking place. At the least, our President could have cut his trip to Cuba short and returned to the White House in order to take steps that would alter his incompetent inept present policies toward the Radical Islamic Jihadists. When will he finally acknowledge that a change in strategy is necessary given the fact that his present plans to deal with Isis are not working !

I guess this is just one more example of Obama being Obama. How sad and how tragic!
edit on 24-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: removed a word to avoid redundancy

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

pro immigrant pro NAFTA kasich?? why not just vote for hillary its same thing..you need to grow a pair bc the Trump teains coming down the tracks no matter what you cuckservatives have to say about it

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sjake111

For the record, I'm an independent moderate and not a conservative. IMO Gov. Kasich of Ohio is the best candidate presently running for President because he has executive experience, a thorough knowledge of the issues, understands international relationships, has a solid track record governing a difficult Mid Western state, and he has worked with Congress thereby knowing how to bring diverse factions together. He also displays an even temperament suitable to effectively being able to deal with world leaders.

Donald Trump is an ego driven inexperienced boor with a big mouth who has displayed rank racism and lack of respect toward blacks, Muslims, Mexicans, and immigrants. Moreover, Trump has no respect for the "equal protection of the law" clause set forth in the 14th amendment of the United States Constitution, and he has and will continue to trample the rights of free speech and assembly guaranteed to all Americans by the Bill of Rights!

In addition, Trump has no respect from world leaders and no experience or understanding of international relationships and world affairs. He is nothing more than an ignorant angry bully and a potential dictator!
edit on 24-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason:

Lindsay Graham, former Republican Presidential candidate, was interviewed today and gave his opinion that he thinks his party is all screwed up and that they shouldn't nominate anyone for President. He also feels that the choice between Trump and Cruz is tantamount to deciding between shooting yourself and taking poison i.e. he clearly dislikes both of them! He implied that he only endorsed Cruz because the latter is less crazy than Trump, but that Cruz is also still crazy nevertheless! I thoroughly despise both of them but for different reasons.

But I disagree with Lindsay Graham in one respect only. I feel that the Republican Party would do very well by nominating Gov. Kasich of Ohio whom recent polls indicate would be the most able to defeat the lying disingenuous Hillary Clinton. Gov. Kasich, in any case, is simply the best qualified candidate for the Presidency in the race today.
edit on 24-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Added paragraph for clarity

edit on 24-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: added word for clarity

edit on 24-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: changed a word to avoid redundency.

edit on 24-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: word removed for clarity

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Muse7

A new Fox News Poll shows Gov. Kasich defeating Hillary Clinton in the national election by 11 percentage points, 51% to 40%, and his largest supporters are from independents and democrats.

On the other hand, Trump would be defeated by Hillary by the same 11% as per this poll.

The message to the Republican Party is clear: If you want the White House back this fall, nominate Gov. Kasich. If you want Hillary Clinton to be the next President Of the United States, nominate the dictator Trump.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Thank you for putting that information out there. This for me has been one of the most contentious election years that I remember. It is of the utmost importance that the most experienced & qualified person for the job of being our next president of the USA be elected! We absolutely cannot afford to experiment with a television star or one who strictly makes decisions based on a religion or any other agenda. This must be one who comes from the point of view as to what is best for our country.

Too much is at stake for the citizens of our country & the world. We are living in times of chaos & great uncertainty in all areas of life. It will be more than detrimental if we do not elect a strong ethical leader who has had the experiene & understanding of working in the different areas of government. This person must have an excellent knowledge of world affairs & be able to unite our parties so that the measures needed to keep us safe, work to solve the problems that Americans are upset & disgruntled & importantly be able quickly to work well with world leaders to unite & implement the correct strategy to fight terrorism & other problems the world is facing.

After throughly studying each of the candidates that are in this race, I am positive without a doubt that Gov. Kasich is the right man. This is not a contest about looks, money, the best liar, the loudest mouth, charisma, or any other superficial characteristics. The time is now to stop the egotistical television star & look at the credentials of the candidates. We CANNOT & MUST NOT MAKE A MISTAKE. Our lives & our future depend on this election & making the right choice!

edit on 25-3-2016 by bonden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: bonden

Thank you Bonden for an excellent post. I agree with all of your comments and with each of your points 100%, and I hope the Republican Party does the right thing for our country and the world by nominating Governor Kasich of Ohio for President of the United States!

edit on 25-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Corrected punctuation error.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to:Muse7:

Donald Trump's brand is finally beginning to erode. His awful rhetoric concerning women combined with the violence and toxic atmosphere at his rallies, which he has actively encouraged, are costing him dearly in the latest national polls. According to RealClear Politics, he is currently trailing Hillary Clinton by more than 11%, and women, including Republican women, are turning against him in large numbers across the nation.

The downward trend in the polls is accelerating. Only a month ago, Trump was only 6% behind Clinton.

It's about time the national electorate is beginning to see this racist fascist megalomaniac and potential dictator for what he really is!!

The above should provide even more incentive for the Republican Party to deny Trump the nomination and turn to a qualified and experienced gentleman at the convention in July. That gentleman is Gov. Kasich of Ohio.
edit on 25-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: added word for clarity

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to:Muse7:

As per Politico Magazine, Gov. Kasich plans to stay in the race to the very end and and duke it out at the convention in July, fighting for every delegate possible!

Kasich is confident that he has and will continue to have strong support in coming primaries such as Pennsylvania, and polls show that Trump doesn't have much support in Wisconsin.

This election contest for the Republican Presidential nomination is far from over. And California is crucial.

We can still 'Dump the Trump" and Kasich could still prevail and become the nominee at a brokered convention in July.
edit on 26-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Inserted a capital letter

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to:AVoiceOfReason:

Per Fox Nation and The Washington Times, President Obama's legacy Affordable Care Act, a/k/a Obama Care has resulted in our nation's employers having to drop millions of their employees from their health care plans given a projected 6% premium increase per year over the next decade.

Thank you, Mr. President for your legacy. NOT!
edit on 26-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Changed some words for clarity

edit on 26-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Added words for clarity

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I never understood tying our health care system to our employers. I would like to see medicare for all replace ACA.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Good idea if the system could be sustained but Medicare is teetering on the edge now due to fraud and corruption in the system. So what else is new, right?

ACA has got to go in any event. It just isn't working and all it has done is to make health care UNaffordable for millions!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join