It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Supporters Have Lower Credit Scores Than Supporters of Any Other Candidate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not sure exactly, here is a graph though

S O U R C E

Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

It's not possible to capture n a paragraph.
I've followed her career since she was in the white house.Her book It Takes A Village, her work in providing health insurance for children there is a lot to recommend her.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeaderwww.politicususa.com...

Sorry but she's gotten more than all the others.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Bill is a big plus. The last time the country was in the black was because of his economic leadership.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Understood. Thanks for the additional

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Credit is pretty easy...don't buy what you can't afford,.

Pity the government doesn't do that.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Actually it was Kasich as head of the budget committee in congress, not Bill, but at least he signed it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Was Kasich president the last time the countryry was in the black?
Does Bill Gates answer phones in customer service at Microsoft? Does Bobby Flay cook your meal at the Mesa Grill in Las Vegas? Does any executive do all the work in the company? No.
Bill was running the show and making the decisions. His economic policy got us out of a recession.
Mr Kasichs contribution to the outcome was outstanding no doubt. As were others like Alan Greenspan. Any executive has to have good people to work with. Sounds like someone just can't give credit where credit is due. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Anyway. Of course he didn't do it alone.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I actually just read an article on politico where the author summed up my feelings on the Hillary vs. Bernie debate in an eloquent sentence.

"I like was Sanders believes, but I like what Clinton will do"

I find her renewable energy plan to be much more progressive than Sanders'. I feel as if her moderate reputation will help her in bi-partisan initiaves. Although I am quite liberal, I think her stance on military action is much more realistic. Lastly, I think she's far more liberal on the inside than she gets credit for, and I think she's a snake.. not necessarily a bad snake..but a snake in the sense that she will get things done that need to be done in whatever way possible.. even if it requires a false face.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sometime statistics tell us things that we already know in our gut.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Im a Trump supporter, my credit is 710 last month, for my broke arse that's pretty good.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Not using credit doesn't help you get a higher credit score. You have to build a credit score with responsible use of credit
Buy something you can afford but apply for a small credit amount. Pay it off in six months. A shorter term like three months doesn't work because most places will extend a 90 day same as cash line. Take six months pay on time pay a little interest which is how they make money. Go a little bigger pay it off on time etc .Cars are their own collateral. If you can swing a car loan that's the easiest loan to get.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
August 7, 2016

Hillary Clinton's "STRONGER TOGETHER" implies that people will be working together to improve quality-of-life.

What population group is in the "Together"? And how can that group be stronger together, if there's only 2 people (Hillary & Bill) deciding what's best for that group?
edit on 8/7/2016 by carewemust because: what?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Gossip is a powerful tool. That is why the ancients as mentioned in the Bible discouraged it and called it a sin. Hillary winning the presidency for two terms is the GOP's Karma. Probably the congress also. They have been spreading horrible gossip about Hillary since the beginning. I.E. they all knew about Hastert but never heard any gossip there did we. But, what really sucks, are their policies.

I just moved to almost completely red state, Idaho. They passed a law that makes a woman get an ultrasound for an abortion or get prosecuted, the law also states the doctor must show it to her or get prosecuted. Now, the lawmakers want to make a law that protects parents who refuse medical procedures to save a child's life. Is that crazy governing or what? It's ok to kill a kid for religion. No thanks, I will take Hillary and the democrats.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This 30 second video perfectly illustrates why Donald Trump is the better choice.

www.youtube.com...

When people like those you see in that video are for Hillary and against Donald, it's obvious that the USA needs totally different leadership

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join