It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's the product of Western nations not aliens

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

ive had sleep paralysis and i remember waking up and feeling as if something was holding me down it was morning tho and light but there was nothing there, then a few seconds later i sprung up (the rest of my body waking up), now if that had of happened in the dark my eyes would have made shapes out of the darkness (prob a typical grey) and i would prob have # myself.

It used to happen to me a lot but for whatever reason, I never experienced anything like an abduction. I think there is a lot more to it than just sleep paralysis but a lot of the accounts I hear almost always have some elements of SP that I am familiar with. Such as...loud electrical buzzing, paralysis , trying to call for help, panic, the sense that someone is there, experiencing my surroundings in vivid detail but my eyes are closed, utter confusion, feeling like im walking walking around and noticing the patterns of my carpet to prove to myself that im not dreaming. I never tried to prove to myself that i'm not dreaming when I am awake. that's just weird.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join