It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Clinton commits Benghazi gaffe, saying US 'didn't lose a single person' in Libya

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:03 PM
a reply to: MystikMushroom

You could replace Trump in every aspect here and the same would apply.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
a reply to: ReadLeader

Not that context matters to anyone here...but you do realize she was talking about military engagement in regime change?
It's a statement that invites being taken out of context for sure..

But we didn't lose any troops when we flipped Libya with NATO..

edit on 16-3-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:24 PM
is this similar to when she was reminiscing about Yugoslavia and having to "run from the presidential plane, ducking sniper fire" - and when it was pointed out she was talking complete and utter bollocks and it never happened her advisors said she "mis-spoke"...

I mean come on - are you lot really that dumb you would swallow such a crap excuse?

Seems to me she re-writes (or speaks) history as she goes to suit whatever political agenda she has at the time.

She puts Goebbels to shame with her shameless self propaganda.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
This power hungry lying mad woman should be thrown into a mental asylum. She should never be given any position of influence ever again. She could care less about how her lies effect those 4 victims families. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
a reply to: Boscov

I listened to her say it along with millions of other people on the Dana Loesch show, she said it, she's a horrible human and we must be insane even entertaining her for president.
edit on 17-3-2016 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:42 PM
a reply to: Sillyolme

Silly ol you

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:56 PM
a reply to: Indigo5

It's the way and style in which she arrogantly verbalized it
Thanks tho. I understand your point.

Thanks for posting

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 10:16 PM
Is it possible that when Hillary blacked-out, hit her head, and ended up in the hospital, that she suffered partial-selective memory loss?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:00 AM
a reply to: ReadLeader

June 28, 2016

Even Hillary's Clinton News Network (CNN) is growing tired of defending what they're now calling a "tragic failure of leadership" with the Benghazi incident, and subsequent murders of our brave diplomats and soldiers.

Today's Congressional Report:

I think America's ENEMIES would LOVE to have a President Hillary Clinton wouldn't they?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>