It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton commits Benghazi gaffe, saying US 'didn't lose a single person' in Libya

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
She is on a different level than the other candidates; I am thankful that she is not my choice for POTUS. No way in hell that Billary will come close. I don't think she knows east from west, nor truth from lies.

Someone should let her know that her geographic intelligence is lacking.... naww....
If she believes herself, she's likely the only one.

Clinton made the comment defending her push for regime change in the war-torn North African nation at an Illinois town hall hosted by MSNBC.

"Now, is Libya perfect? It isn't," Clinton said. After contrasting her approach toward Libya with the ongoing bloodshed in Syria's civil war, Clinton said "Libya was a different kind of calculation and we didn't lose a single person ... We didn’t have a problem in supporting our European and Arab allies in working with NATO."

Clinton made no mention of the Sept. 11, 2012 terror attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya that killed four Americans: U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, information officer Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALS Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

Questions about the attack and its aftermath have dogged Clinton throughout her second run for the White House, with emails released by the State Department contradicting several aspects of her testimony before the House Select Committee investigating the attack.

Earlier Monday, Clinton's campaign was forced to scramble to clarify comments she made about coal jobs at a CNN town hall Sunday night.

L I N K

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I don't think she knows east from west, nor truth from lies. 

East from West, maybe she doesn't.

I am pretty sure that she is aware of the deaths of those four Americans in Libya though.
She is just a brazen liar.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
She didn't "lose" anyone. She knew right where they were when she allowed them to die.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It wasn't a gaffe. They didn't "lose" anyone as they were knowingly sacraficed.

She meant exactly what she said.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I cannot seem to find the quote you mentioned in any videos. Do you have the video of her saying it?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Not her first gaffe, nor her first lie. Yet people would still vote for her and have four years of Clinton lies and misdeeds.. If she is not in jail by 2016 and wins POTUS .... speechless
edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

How anyone supports this woman, is beyond me. She also tried to parlay off of Nancy Reagans funeral and flubbed that up as well...she is the most pathological liar I have ever witnessed. She should never hold any position of power, anywhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

edit on 3/15/2016 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

Sorry I think that video was crap
edit on 3/15/2016 by Josephus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

The video link does not support the quote, it doesn't even mention the gaffe, nor show video of her saying it. I am not saying she didn't say it, but there is no hard evidence of her saying it.

I've searched the web for a full video of the Chris Matthews "Hardball" Springfield Town Hall, but no videos supporting the Fox News claimed quote from last night, or at least that's what where the link by the OP suggests it was said.

Something is fishy with the article title not supported by the video.

Either the HRC Campaign has pulled the video off all MSM, or it wasn't videoed. If it wasn't videoed, I don't trust the quote, especially coming from Fox News. Believe me when I say, if she said it, and there's video of her saying it, she's cooked, and I will spread it like wild fire. But for now, it doesn't wash.

edit on 15-3-2016 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Denial isn't just another river in Libya.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Here ya go

freebeacon.com...

edit on 15-3-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Thank you. That nails her.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Surely she counts on the fact that her voter base is too ignorant to notice her lies, or that they just won't care enough about what she says to investigate the truth. How else could she POSSIBLY have so many followers? I don't understand it one bit. That woman has a cold heart, so sad that she actually has support from people. If her mouth is open, it is probably a lie.

I mean really, did anyone in that crowd notice what she said? Are they being willfully ignorant to the fact that people did die, unnecessarily even? Do 4 lives mean so very little to her, that she might as well say "not a single person"? Surely if this were a different sort of issue, one that fit her agenda, she would have made a huge deal out of it. Say had it been four deaths of minorities via police officers. I'm sure she would not have 'forgotten' to mention that. I do not understand her one bit. If she becomes president I will be flabbergasted.
edit on 15-3-2016 by JustAnObservation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What difference does it make?

Not much to Hillary, I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Voter Stockholm Syndrome is powerful.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Agreed,

edit on 15-3-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

It's all over the internet this morning. Seek and ye shall find.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I've seen it 4 times this morning and her hot mic gaffe about Trump in what she thought was a closed mic convo with Chris Mathews.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

We didn't lose a "single" person. That is true.
I'm sure her statement was no error.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Certainly, this former Navy Seal will advise of these losses..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for posting!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join