It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 threads on the front page about Trump....FOURTEEN!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I thought it too much as well, so I started a couple Billary threads

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
15 isn't very many....

If Trump gets the nomination, ATS will become Focused on trump and only trump.

If Trump doesn't get the nomination ....same as the above.

Trump is a polarizing figure that will have media attention exclusively.

Politics in America....best damn show in town. Wait until it's close to the elections...politics becomes an obsession to many.

It's a good thing that ATS is an international forum then and not just... well...

And I love all the people criticising the OP for raising a point.

HUGE difference between making a thread based on your opinion or dislike or support for trump, and posting a rant about how it's tiring.

But you're clever people, you don't let the OP get away with it. Purposely just getting your 2 cents in without adding anything to the thread.

I hope trump wins.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The highest demographic that traffics this site are Americans and this is kind of what your going to expect on a site dominated by Americans during the election cycle. (not implying at all to fellow American members that this is a bad thing)
Regarding political affiliations,depends whom you to on this site.

Just calm down,grab some popcorn and watch as the endless debates continue to compare as to which of the crap candidate's smells better.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Fuel + Fire = More Fire, Less Fuel.

Unless you have a oil refinery, it'll burn out.

Show patience....
Or don't look.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Even God hates an election year. It will be over soon(ish) OP.

Just pray he doesn't become our next POTUS or the Internet might break from the strain of 4years of constant Trump talk.
edit on 15-3-2016 by BigScaryStrawman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I guess I should clarify a few things:

1). I'm more than aware how the grand political showing that is an American Presidential election goes. We're barely in the matinee, the real drama is just getting started.

2). I get it...I made a thread complaining about how there are too many threads about the very someone I'm making a thread about. But I put it in the rant section...cause it's a rant. That's all. I felt it needed to be said to some degree or another.

3). I'm an independent. I can't stand how there are basically only 2 political parties that bully American politics around. They may speak from a different narrative buy they all take their orders and handouts from the same people. I lean towards conservative, but I will never support a party because that's where my mind typically wanders. I've Democrats get it right (in my opinion) just as often as any Republican. But they both screw up more than anything.

4). My point is, why no posts on Kasich? Why not the same type of coverage for Cruz or Rubio? Why do we come here to deny ignorance yet we are doing exactly what the MSM and PTB want us too? Why can't Gary Johnson get a few threads on here?

That's all...to each their own though. I've served 14 years for the right to free speech...I certainly wouldn't try to take it away from anyone...But it'd be nice to see some variety.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thank god someone made this rant post. I just clicked on rants to make a thread about the annoying Trump crap.

DOES EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS ON THE MSM HAVE TO BE PARROTTED ON ATS FOR STARS AND FLAGS?

Pathetic... has nothing to do conspiracy, it's not exposing anything but the incompetent runners for American president.

Useless and redundant informationzip especially for abovetopsecret.com.

Woooh. . I HATE AMERICAN POLITICS WHILE I'M AT IT, CAPS YELLING AND STUFF. I FEEL AS IMPORTANT AS EVERYONE WHO MAKES USELESS POLITICIAN BULL THREADS.

Yay me! I can be annoying and center of attention too... maybe I should run for president of USA.

/sarc/bull#

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
During the other campaigns in the past the site has been active with candidate threads. though, there seems to be a lot of threads this time earlier into it and maybe more than before popping up even by new members, maybe they joined to share their word about Trump or have something to do with campaigners?

Not shocked as the general internet consensus is this is a Right Wing leaning site.

originally posted by: Elementalist
Thank god someone made this rant post. I just clicked on rants to make a thread about the annoying Trump crap.

DOES EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS ON THE MSM HAVE TO BE PARROTTED ON ATS FOR STARS AND FLAGS?

Pathetic... has nothing to do conspiracy, it's not exposing anything but the incompetent runners for American president.

Useless and redundant informationzip especially for abovetopsecret.com.

Woooh. . I HATE AMERICAN POLITICS WHILE I'M AT IT, CAPS YELLING AND STUFF. I FEEL AS IMPORTANT AS EVERYONE WHO MAKES USELESS POLITICIAN BULL THREADS.

Yay me! I can be annoying and center of attention too... maybe I should run for president of USA.

/sarc/bull#

Last elections were rampant with anti Obama thread star grabs!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join