It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is Your Age Based On How You See Colors?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

hint:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Here's a good colour personality quiz for those interested.
www.colorquiz.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Not surprised really...
Will have to come read more answers when not on my phone!

a reply to: Spider879

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I got an age of 18 which is far less than half my real age and I am colour blind with difficulty in the regions of some brown's and red's, some yellow's and green's and some blues and purples so this test is crud but fun, I took it only once.
I have to admit I had to study the black and white images longer and the pill's the longest and noticed the yellowish sepia tone in the sky (horizon) on one, one of the squars in was slightly coloured and the two pill's one was definitely grey blue while the other took me some time to realise that it was not grey brown but red as I saw it as grey brown.
Another thing that may skew results though is how we have our monitor or TV set up and colour setting in our graphics so this test is not a valid one unless we are all set to neutral colour and using a standard screen type which we of course are not.

Still worth a laugh, I have only one good eye, am colour blind (slightly more like a phase shift from what you see) and yet it say's I have the sight of an 18 year old and see detail in extra ordinary clarity, I shall have to remember that the next time I get my magnifying glass to read the ingrediants on a food product.

edit on 15-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

That is not a weakness, so called colour blindness (if there is nothing else wrong with your sight) often comes with better natural night vision and you see movement slightly better as well.
Probably actually a trait rather than a defect left over from hunter ancestors.
Modern living has desensitised us though as we are constantly exposing our eye's to artificial light sources and so weaken our natural low light sensitivity.

edit on 15-3-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Said I was 25.. and I'm 29. So apparently I can still distinguish colors. I hate how they used "the dress" as a photo tho. lol

I also have pretty # vision in 1 eye also
edit on 3/15/2016 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Cool thread OP S&F..Heh,I got 34..My real age is 37.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

& Time for a glass of wine
edit on 15-3-2016 by Levery because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It gave me an age of 42 (I am 45)

Full analysis reads:

"Your brain is able to analyze colors very quickly, resulting in an edge over most of the population. You can analyze different shades and contrasts even when the colors prove to be tricky ones."

I have always been excellent at spotting wildlife in the swamps and woods that I frequent. I have attributed that fact to recognition of movement, but perhaps color differentiation plays a greater role than suspected.

Interesting, thanks

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Well it appears im 34, also a complete homosexual and have perfect memory, how come I don't know as i am not any of those

Lol, did you have that internal struggle too when you realised you simply couldn't resist clicking the brightest pink color.

Impressive! You see colors as an 18 year old. Your eyes see detail with extraordinary clarity and precision! Getting this result is a big indicator of a healthy vision and an active mind!

Yay!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
When I was honest I got 25.

Then I tried again answering exactly opposite of what I thought and got 62, and it said this.

Nicely done! Your eyes see details with clarity and precision.
Not only that you see most of the colors and can easily distinct between different shades - your brain can instantly detect when someone tries to confuse you with optical illusion games. Good for you! .

Seems it always has a positive answer, you know, trophy for everyone.

I was hoping it told me to turn in my drivers license or get an eye test or something.

But we are ALL special little snow flakes

ETA: I am 51 btw
edit on 3 15 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm 18.

Great. I have zits and I can't buy beer.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I squeeze & I just got my license what do u say ?

Edit: let's get blind drunk

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Levery

I squeeze & I just got my license what do u say ?

Edit: let's get blind drunk

Sounds good.

But I'm not growing a chin-beard or wearing those skinny jeans.

I have to draw the line somewhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
34 and it said I have great vision and shouldn't take it for granted etc.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Let's see.. Yeah I hear you I shouldn't properly grow a bush either

You want to draw a line ? I think you are talking about pencil skirts

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i got 18. it told me i had eyes like freaking lazer beams, that could melt entire planets like a death star.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Huh?

I was pointing out that taking the test multiple times, will give you entirely different results. I think some [ most ] of these kinds of things on Fakebook are just "feel good" tests that give you a good message no matter how poorly you score.

ETA - I was only honest on 1 test, the rest I just gave purposely wrong answers. It still said I was great!!
edit on 15-3-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
i got 18. it told me i had eyes like freaking lazer beams, that could melt entire planets like a death star.

Yeah I know a bunch with X-ray vision I forgot my 3D glasses at home so this is not a fair quiz

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Levery

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah I know a bunch with X-ray vision I forgot my 3D glasses at home so this is not a fair quiz

EDIT : lol this guy on Tv can't see 4 shirt

He goes yes it's hard to be two people in one house ( u are all slurping those Jell-O shots without me Again hey
)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join