It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump will become POTUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'm 100 sure that Trump will be your next POTUS.
He is the product of what your media has been feeding you for years.
The language Trump uses about people he dislikes is similar to language beeing used in various popular US reality tv shows where the contestants are being disrespectful and downright mean to each other.
Your most popular cable tv news show is The Bill O Reilly factor, a news show where the host is disrupting and screaming at his guests instead of having a normal dialogue.
Many members on ATS admire Trump for not being "PC". Is being a bully and using foul language what you consider as not being political correct ? I really can't see anything honorable in being a bully. Your presidential race/elections have turned in to a reality tv show and Trump will win it. You might as well pick some random guy from the "Jersey Shore" to be Trumps successor. Flame away

edit on 15-3-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Great! Another Trump thread. The more publicity, the better. If elected President, he'll use his vast experience to make America the #1 Economy again too!

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You sure ? Fact check here. As much as all news media is anti-Trump ?

Your most popular cable tv news show is The Bill O Reilly factor, a news show where the host is disrupting and screaming at his guests instead of having a normal dialogue.

I think you meant Sean Hannity by that description.Bill O'Reilly is pretty much the most balanced on Fox.

Since you pretty much got those incorrect , I will not bother with the rest.
This is not a flame. Merely correcting your thread a bit

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm not sure sure about him becoming anything but maybe assassinated-that is unless of course he's part of their plan, he's a Nationalist(Populist). The elites want another Globalist in their reins for a New American Century.

Is being a bully and using foul language what you consider as not being political correct ?

Nope, not at all. Some might, Trump does, but that is not everyone who is against the PC culture.

In fact being non PC having the freedom to say "brown bags" without being called a racist. Or say Easter Eggs without having to be PC and say Easter Spheres. The freedom that is someone wants to display a confederate flag without without being labeled-sometimes attacked- a KKK Supporter or Nazi because they feel that is part of their heritage-not even to mention monuments and flag removal(I don't believe removing history because it's said to be offensive will change anything). Or to talk about 9/11 topics without being told I should not question it because that is disrespectful to the victims. That's just skimming the topic for examples. And I'm sure I'll be called out for those and no I don't support racists(feel they need to be more educated and should rethink their position) or calling people racist names.

You want to talk about a product of fear; The media is hyping the whole Bernie vs Trump thing. That's okay right? of course it is a win for Hillary the underdog.
edit on 15-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Source: asset-a.soupcdn.com...

'nuff said. Really.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
@OP. No flaming, just dialogue.

Actually I dont like how he talks about a lot of folks. I more defend free speech than Trump being a dick. In fact i really always disliked Trump from before he decided to turn politician. Still dont like him particularly.

Why would I maybe vote for Trump then?
He realizes that a nation must have borders. Hopefully he wont in practice go,as far as his rhetoric. He understands the economics that are guttng America (main reason Id maybe vote for him). His opponents are all liars. They are all globalist ruling elite that are pillaging our country and have been working to,subvert the bill of,rights. They are all part of the system that is perpetuating war around the globe, killing millions for profit. All of,them. Trump is,the only one that isnt pushing for,war with russia and continuing,the middle,east wars. Hes a dick but he might actually be the most anti war of,the bunch. I think in practice hes pragmatic. He wants to fix or eliminate Obamacare. Id vote for,someone,just for,that.

Of course i might get fooled again. Obama in 08 was the ultimate bait and switch candidate. And that sob got me.

Im not committed on a gen election candidate yet.
What im usually griping,about on this site is the far left and their increasingly orwellian tactics. Much more so than actually liking trump. Its more like hes the only option that isnt PC Orwell.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
He is a natural born politician. He will go down in history as the biggest con man of all time. Remember how you all fell for trickle down economics and invading countries? His trickle down will be from the most beautiful people. Maybe we uglies will get crumbs.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
The language Trump uses about people he dislikes is similar to language beeing used in various popular US reality tv shows where the contestants are being disrespectful and downright mean to each other.
Many members on ATS admire Trump for not being "PC". Is being a bully and using foul language what you consider as not being political correct ? I really can't see anything honorable in being a bully. Your presidential race/elections have turned in to a reality tv show and Trump will win it. You might as well pick some random guy from the "Jersey Shore" to be Trumps successor. Flame away

Well, you get half of it right and then take a wrong turn. You're right that the election IS essentially just an overwrought TV show. No one is going to "win" it because it's not real. Just like any TV show, there's a script.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Does it matter who actually wins? The figurehead of the government is never the one pulling all the string; it's the corrupted scum behind all world leaders we should be concerned about. Is that too controversial a statement?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What worries me with Trump is that if he "wins" he will be able to do basically anything and they'll be able to play it off as though they have no control over him and he's this maniac running around "out of control" doing whatever he feels like doing. Nothing could be better for TPTB than plausible deniability.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Remember when everyone was appalled when Nancy Pelosi said we have to pass Obamacare to find out what's in it? That's where we are with Trump. Don't get all huffy. Just stop for a minute and tell me with painfully specific step-by-step process how these emotional slogans are going to be carried through? Aren't we just now getting rid of a slogan president, Mr. hope and change?

The president only signs laws passed by congress or vetoes them and is required by oath to faithfully execute all laws whether you like them or not. Executive orders are only for fedgov in-house management and have no authority over the commercial, private, or civilian world.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I am not so sure.

I lost all faith in the American voter after having eight years of 'Hope, and Change'.

Never under estimate the stupidity of the mob.

edit on 15-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This basically makes sense, even though the United States President is one of the most important and influential positions in the world, and can affect many lives, voters don't take the time to stop and think what would happen if Trump's ridiculous policies came to light.

Then again, I don't even know if he knows what he is talking about, let alone is coherent enough to implement it.
edit on 15pmTue, 15 Mar 2016 16:55:03 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

Don't forget about the 524 spit spewing idiots across the street.

Unless you are a delegate or Super-Delegate you don't have a vote.

So please, let's quit pretending we get a vote. We don't.

new topics

top topics

join