It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Voting Clinton And This Is Why

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Not to place you in a box but your pentagram avatar and the use of one of the tenants in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth in your profile leaves me confused by your presidential preference.

"As above, so below"... there are no monopolies on spiritual matters on the other sides and they are available to all, no matter a person's origin. These spiritual commodities are regulated and kept distributed by powers unseen. The "above" in this tenant is not an oligarchy of spiritual disparity among those who partake in it nor are others denied because of their gender, culture, religion, or skin color.

If you truly believe we are to keep cohesion between the above and the below, Trump is about as far from a desirable candidate as you can get.

I say these things to you under the assumption that you believe in the concept. If you are simply quoting the Emerald Tablets to be trendy, then disregard what I am saying.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I hate these stupid bait threads.

Hillary is the most qualified of those who are running.

Happy?

Which Hillary are you referring to? I get so confused.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

In all fairness, folks in the E.U. don't have to travel thousands of miles to visit France or Germany or many other countries. When just the air fare is upwards of 10 grand for a family, we tend to rather use it to stay in country and go more and nicer places.
edit on 15-3-2016 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It shows she can be pushed to the left by voters and Bernie. Who can influence Trump, you?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's concerning that Hillary's past vascular-cerebral medical issues are now causing her to lose memories. Tonight, she proclaimed that no Americans died in Libya.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

Oh my....

It's crazy how only FOX is reporting such a major gaffe by Hillary! I tell you, as someone who works with "older" people, Hillary Clinton is starting to show signs of early-onset dementia. Did she do any drugs in her 20's? Sometimes that's a trigger of E.O.D..
-cwm

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I am voting for Hillary just to piss you off.

You will vote for Hilary because of the "D" next to her name. You are angering no one with your vote, but I am sure there are those who pity you. I know I do.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Your reasoning is NOT logical to someone who does not think like you do. Many people see Mexicans as people, as Americans as well. Sorry you do not and believe you are better. I cannot argue with a self-proclaimed genius who is actually sort of bigoted.

(I am eating Ramen too)

edit on 15-3-2016 by veracity because: (I am eating Ramen too)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: elliotmtl

Oh I dont blame them for being cowards and running away from their situation and leaving behind many people they love to rot in that same situation.

I mean they COULD stay their and actually organize and work together and overcome their situation and make it much better. Their soil is plenty fertile they arent starving! Is this their solution? Run away out of the country?

We should have compassion? No, if they like America so much they need to take a page or two from our history and copy.

Rise up! Revolt! Organize! Overcome!

Why dont they do something? Are they going to just accept that "that is the way it is here in my country nothing I can do but run" ?

Roughly a MILLION ILLEGAL immigrants a YEAR cross the border and stay. It's not easy to get in?

They arent just crop pickers and bathroom cleaners. They have taken over entire skilled trades here in Florida! Plumbing, roofing, painting, carpentry, flooring. These TRADES used to pay a good wage, now the wages for these jobs are less than half of what it should pay. GARBAGE! Imagine going to college and getting a degree in say nursing, something that should pay 80k/year. But you soon realise you cant get a job nursing making over 30-40k a year because there is an overburdened number of Illegal people driving down the pay scale?

Have compassion? They dont need compassion, I haven't heard any cases about anyone south of the border starving to death so they are ok. They need to fight their situation not run. Get rid of all those currupt officials and drug lords. In the long run they can have what we have here in America in their own country. Running accross the border is not a sustainable long term solution.

You see most of these people preaching compassion aren't being effected by the situation directly so its easy for them to say aaawww its not that bad.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Your reasoning is NOT logical to someone who does not think like you do. Many people see Mexicans as people, as Americans as well. Sorry you do not and believe you are better. I cannot argue with a self-proclaimed genius who is actually sort of bigoted.

(I am eating Ramen too)

You like putting words in peoples mouths no?

First of all let me set something straight I never mentioned Mexicans. Secondly show me where I said I was better than Mexicans? And can you quote me where I claimed to be a genius?

Aad to address your third insult (in only six lines) Bigot??? Why do you insult me so many times? What makes you believe I'm a bigot? We havent even had a debate or even a conversation yet! If anything you are the bitter one showing a hell of a lot of intolerance on your very first post! You are the bigot!

I see Illegals as people but i do NOT see them as Americans. If you like that view then why do we have a border at all? Why dont you go write a thread explaining why we shouldnt have a border, because its obviously stopping way too many of good hearted down on their luck people from getting in here.

OPEN THE BORDER right? Yes or No? Please answer and explain your answer.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Sorry if you don't understand it, maybe if you did then you wouldn't be a bigot
??

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Sorry if you don't understand it, maybe if you did then you wouldn't be a bigot
??

Oh that would be an excellent counter response if this discussion was taking place amongst kindergarteners. But I'm not a kindergartener.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

This thread isn't the place for that conversation. I would be willing to discuss it in PM or in another thread. However, note that I wrote it backwards.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If Trump gets the border right the way it should be, gets rid of the illegals and makes the trade deals that we all know he can (the deals that should have been made in the first place) that alone will spur economic development and spike job growth.

I didnt too much like that recent deal Obama made with Iran (to put it nicely), I dont see how anyone in their right mind could see that that was a good deal, perhaps someone could open my bigoted eyes on that one?

We need to shrink government, cut spending, lower taxes and get the pay rates the way they should be. Bernie is absolutely right about one thing, no one in the U.S. working 40 hours a week should be poor.
edit on 3/15/2016 by Alien Abduct because: Spell correction

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Nice try.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I am voting for Hillary just to piss you off.

Is that seriously all you got?

Is this is sarcasim?

I would seriously love to read your list of reasonings of why you are voting Hillary (if you do in fact actually intend to vote for her).

Are you scared to write that down? Because thats what the subject of this thread is about. If you are just want to come in here with meaningless one liners then dont bother posting at all because that is not what ATS is all about. You can save that for another website.

I'm beginning to think that a lot of Hillary supporters are yellow.....makes sense though I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

yeah, sometimes a kindergartner has more sense than adults

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

No. I already fell for one of Hillary threads, tried be honest, just got a bunch of name calling. Won't be fooled again.

My daughter is coming over after cross fit. She is bringing her friends. I am showing her this thread and the other one and let them read what they are up against.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Well so far you are the only one out of the two of us that has thrown an insult in this thread. "I'm voting Hillary just to piss you off"

I dont blame you if you dont want to be insulted for expressing your political standpoint, no one wants that.

But as I mentioned if you dont want to discuss anything in the OP then why are you even bothering to post here? Go find a thread where everyone agrees with you.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Would you like to respond to that post with a more detailed response that doesnt include insults? Or are you just going to waste our time throwing around insulting one liners?

I am open for anyone to offer good intelligent logical reasoning that counters what I have posted. This is how I learn. My mind isn't unchangeable.

Isn't this why we are here?

I don't know about you but I have learned an invaluable amount of knowledge here at ATS. I have been set straight many times. I have lost plenty of debates. Im not too good to admit that.

If you dont want to discuss the topic in detail then please dont post in this thread. Just calling me a bigot isnt going to get you anywhere.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I spoke with a Hillary supporter today. She was a bridesmaid at the wedding of my wife and myself about a million years ago.

She said, "I'm voting for Hillary!"

I said, "You crazy old bat, why?"

She said, "That Benghazi thing is bull####! She tried to get them to leave and they said they wanted to stay!"

I said, "What about her emails?"

She said, "Who gives a #### about emails!"

(we're old, but we do cuss a lot)

I said, "I'm going to have to unfriend you from Facebook."

She said, "We're not friends on Facebook, I'm just friends with your wife."

I said, "If I sent you a friend request, would you accept it so I could unfriend you?"

She said, "Why in the #### would I friend a Trump supporter?"

We then laughed and went about our business.

In real life, most of us don't really care who votes for who. I know some people do. But we don't.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join