Yeah I thought that might get your attention. I am actually not voting for Clinton. However the title is valid as I am looking for a Clinton
supporter. I am genuinely curious as to what your long list of reasons for you supporting her is.
Okay the two main subjects I would like to discuss, debate, argue and fight about in this thread is
1.Trump vs Hillary. Why you like Hillary (do you exist?) or why you like trump.
2. ILLEGAL immigration/immigrants and what to do about it or not do, and what to do with them or not do.
Ill start this show with my awesome opinion that is so logically sound, so simple and pure in its genius, so honest and spirited I am sure to not find
one person that will disagree.....(yes that was sarcasim)
Let me give you a perspective from someone that actually lives in this country, is poor, is well informed and understands united states and world
politics and how it relates to and affects our population. A perspective of a person that likes to think their self is at least a little above average
intelligence and experiences what I am about to discuss on a first hand bases.
There are roughly 30 MILLION ILLEGAL immigrants in this country(if this number is off feel free to correct with citation). I have met thousands and
thousands. Guess what? I can count on one hand how many of those that DIDNT have a job.
Now with that being said. If we fired all those assholes and sent them packing back where they belong as we should...you know what will happen?
1. There will be millions upon millions of job openings.
2. Those jobs and the sectors that they belong will now pay more now that the demand for workers is back.
3. Working Americans will now no longer have to compete in the job market with an illegal that is willing to work for half or in most cases even less
than half of what the job should pay....which by its very nature bring up the pay scale.
4. Those job will also now offer benefits because the illegals didnt care about stupid benefits so why offer them?
5. Now looky there now there are lots of jobs available to the working people that actually pay a fair wage.
6. The money generated and made by those jobs? Oh guess what it stays in our country boosting our economy.
How we accomplish this.....
First of all make it super hard to get in the country illegally(a big ass wall would help tremendously) I can tell you without a doubt no one crosses
that southern border that the intelligence agencies dont know about which means they could stop it if they wanted to.
You know how I know? Its very simple. No one cant get one dirty bomb or suitcase bomb or something of that nature accross that border....but they can
get TONS of cocain across the border? And yet millions of illegals can cross? Cmon people wake up.
1. Inforce existing immigration law. If someone is here illegally and they encounter the police they should be detained and sent back to their country
after serving some jail time or perhaps it could be arranged that they serve their jail time in their home country.
2. Make it a million times harder for the illegals to obtain and assume fake identities.(a million ways to do this)
3. Implement steep fines and severe punishments for company's that hire illegals knowing or unknowingly. If it is found that it was done unknowingly
the fines and such will be small but still enough to incentivize the company to impliment its own procedure for screening applicants adequately.
I eagerly await your thoughts. I'm going to go have a bowl of ramen noodles while I wait for replies.
Oh and im on my mobile for all you grammer natzis (i know even that probably isn't an excuse but it's all I got)
edit on 3/15/2016 by Alien
Abduct because: Spell correction