It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's completely pointless and we're all doomed... Enjoy the apocalypse, folks...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Of course America is full of idiots. They elected Bush TWICE

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think the numbers speak for their selves. Debt to GDP ratio stabilized years ago. I'm so over the election in this country I'm not even bothering to watch for a good laugh. It was realized a circus a couple election cycles ago.

I'm totally accepting that the show will go on, and people will continue to run in circles pointing the finger in what they believe to be a straight line to their story of what is best, worst or whatever.

Much better to be focusing elsewhere. I leave the circus to the entertainers and the easily hypnotized.
edit on 18-3-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Mak Manto

Be calm and vote on. It's all part of the plan. Nothing ever goes away from the plans. Just keep ur heads down and chew the grass. There's no harvester in sight.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

All this is based on the social contract is in shambles. Our overlords do not have our consent anymore, if they ever did. Until they get it back, we are doomed. The same standards for the social contract should be in place as for commercial contracts. There is no reason for those contracts to have different standards.

But also, American's manage their own finances poorly, so yes, they also manage the finances of the US government poorly. How would it be they live paycheck to paycheck but have another standard for the US government? Other countries share the same problem.

The population is NOT intelligent enough to manage a centrally managed government. That is where the world is headed.. towards our doom. I posted a thread of evidence of working government programs, but nobody submitted a single piece of evidence of any successful government program. I suggested the road system, but nobody provided evidence that has worked out. So, our politics, policies, and politicians, are based on guesses, guesswork, and guessing. And this on a world-wide scale. No, this can only lead to bad things worldwide.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So long and thanks for all the fish!

edit on 19-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Problem with your graphic, it says 12 stars in the revelation verse you reference and it looks to me like 9 stars and 3 planets

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

If Trump is an Idiot and all those who vote for him are idiots and he gets elected. Does that mean America is full of idiots?

No, those people voted for Obama twice.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Once we hit 40 trillion we can just declare war on the world and say it is no longer owed...simple.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join