It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump militia forms:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it".
I must have heard this quote a hundred times through out my life, but until recently I had no idea how much truth it carried.

How long are decent people going to allow this to go on? Im done engaging with them, no more debate, there's just no point. they're all either poorly educated with no critical thinking skills, religious extremists, greed filled narcicists, jack booted neo naz!s/neo confederates/common bigots or just want to laugh while they watch the world burn. none of them are fit to choose the Leader of the Free World. In these tumultuous times, they're a danger to the future of civilization in general. through their own words and deeds they've both declared and proven theyre a violent enemy of freedom and equality. Where do we draw the line?, I see no benefit whatsoever in allowing these monsters to decide when they're done "playing nice".

edit on 15-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Spider879

in Chicago a bunch of nazis acted like the Gestapo, and shut down speech they didn't like.

every article ive seen says police claimed they had the situation under control, they were even a bit suprised trump pulled out.

i'm so sick of the right wing agitators that spam us all with outright lies.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LordSnow21

i'm so sick of the right wing agitators that spam us all with outright lies.

Probably what Trump said.

I really do wish people would start using the term 'right wing' in the correct sense.

And it was those 'protestors' that are RIGHT WING.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordSnow21
"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it".
I must have heard this quote a hundred times through out my life, but until recently I had no idea how much truth it carried.

The quote is "Those who cannot learn from history are condemned to repeat it". It's a Marxist spin on the point IngSoc quite correctly makes in 1984 - if you cannot access real history, you''ll be conned into making the same mistakes, electing the same fools, dying for the same causes and so on.

Apart from that, yes, you're right. People who can't be bothered to learn from history, people who learn on TV McHistory or - even worse - internet meme history, were, are and will be useful idiots, cannon fodder for TPTB.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Trump 2016. Let the good times roll!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LordSnow21

We're sick of a few things too.
Getting PHYSICAL is getting popular because of it.
conservativetribune.com... 2016-03-16

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

I can't stand the idea that these idiots would twist logic to the point where they think that militarizing to deprive one group of their First Amendment rights to "protect" another groups rights is somehow sane...

But I also equally hate the fact that the above group closed down because some idiot threatened the child of the person trying to form the group.

All of these people wanting violence... It's sad. Just sad.

This is what happens when one man says what the unthinking majority want to hear.

There is one significant difference I observe between Drumpf and his opposition. The opposition all talk about "solutions" to problems most people don't understand. Drumpf talks about problems that most people understand and relate to, without giving any real solutions. For example; when Drumpf says he wants to build a wall, what he's conveying (serious or not) is that he understands that people are pissed they are out of work while illegal, or legal immigrants take jobs...whether the citizens would do those jobs or not is another thing. He connects with the lowest common denominator which is whybhe gets so much support.

Clearly this is dangerous. And this is the type of mob mentally that we will see as he keeps making those connections. In all reality though he's trying to break down Establishment barriers in what's basically a blood sport.

Now, that said, I hope to hell he changed his tune when and if he gets the nomination.

If the tune doesn't change then, well yes...everyone is in for a bumpy ride!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join