It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Anti-Trump Ad Is Just Verbatim Repugnant Things He's Said About Women

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
He's attempting to become the president of the USA and you don't think it matters what he says?

edit on 15-3-2016 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

Yes, because it's totally ok to make derogatory comments about a 'particular type' of woman.

www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

Some of these gems include;

A woman MUST be hot in order to be a journalist.

Pumping breast milk is "disgusting."

Angelina Jolie has dated too many guys to be attractive.

Bette Midler's "ugly face and body" are offensive.

So hes not allowed his own opinions? They may be mean spirited but lets stop with the thought police already. Like women dont think all kinds of negative things about men... And say them often enough.
edit on 15-3-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I'm bored of trump now, America deserves him, he clearly has captured the zeitgeist of America right now. So any criticism of trump is really a criticism of American society. Not sure the rest of the free world deserves him, but they can learn to love American values one way or another

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
He's attempting to become the president of the USA and you don't think it matters what he says?

It definitely matters. But so does what you do. Hillary is a straight up super villain criminal, and Sanders has,t worked a real job his entire life, but wants to use government as a thief in the night. Or neocons and their Iraq war and bible thumping oil globalism. I know what they all bring to the table. As of now Trumps worst quality is that hes a dick. The others have a lot of blood on their hands. Maybe not as much bernie but thats like saying we should have the change collecting bum on the corner as president.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna
He's attempting to become the leader of a country, I'm sorry but he has to be held to a higher standard than some sexist asshole on the street.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
He's attempting to become the leader of a country, I'm sorry but he has to be held to a higher standard than some sexist asshole on the street.

Hillary has presided over funneling arms to terrorists, exporting torture to,places like egypt and starting wars in Libya, Egypt, Ukraine and Syria, all the while,lying through her teeth and profiteering at our expense. Wheres the higher standard applied to her? Im,pretty sure that having the blood of around a million people on your hands is worse than some colorful commentary.

But that said yes, of course, words... I do actually agree with you, its just the sanctimony of the left (and neocons) is deafening.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I do feel sorry for the US no good choices, but Trump is just ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Nicely said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join