It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Anti-Trump Ad Is Just Verbatim Repugnant Things He's Said About Women

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: cuckooold

Who cares? If someone else's words are enough to send you into a fit of frenzy, you should probably stay inside.

Who cares about what?

Who is being sent into a fit of frenzy?

This thread is discussing repugnant things Trump has said about women, and judging by the responses, some people in fact do care.

Your point is?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

The thread is about an ad put out by an anti-trump group. Judging by the responses, people are eating this propaganda up.

Who cares what Trump says about anyone? He has a wife and daughter he speaks fondly of, but I suppose those women don't count.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: Gothmog
Where is the footage of Trump ? How do we know that those were actually spoken by him ? And when ?Trump speaking it or it didnt happen

If they used the actual footage or recordings of him saying it, he'd sue the makers of the ad for unauthorized use of his voice.

Naw, if that was the case they would already be sued for misrepresentation . Trump does not look like any of the actors they chose to portray him . No , I am not Donald Trump , I just portray him on a YouTube video , See , they should add the disclaimer to make it legal.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The thread is about an ad put out by an anti-trump group. Judging by the responses, people are eating this propaganda up.

Who cares what Trump says about anyone? He has a wife and daughter he speaks fondly of, but I suppose those women don't count.

Why it matters is because he could become the leader of this country that's why. You may not like it but when you're the leader of hundreds of millions of people with the worlds strongest military and one of the largest most influential economies and influence, everything you say and do matters.

He's not getting elected as a shop keeper or your baseball coach or something. That's the world we live in like it or not. Personally, I'm fine with that too because someone with that kind of power should be watched all the time and exposed in every detail. It would help weed out those who fall short of being excellent for such a position.

Anyone who feels that he should be like your neighbor you drink beer and BBQ with is dumb. Because that neighbor isn't good enough to handle such a position. Neither are most people. You want someone better than most who can handle that kind of stress and is the best you can get.

Trump is a damn pathological liar and fraud. A egomaniac thug narcissist and sociopath. I'd give examples as evidence but you'll just ignore them so I'm not going to bother. Plus I know you're intelligent enough to know what I'm talking about.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

A lot of people care what Trump says.

Should we discount the repugnant things he says because he supposedly speaks fondly of his wife and daughter? Are you so disingenuous to think nothing he says has an effect on the behaviour of his followers?

You seem to care what Bernie Sanders says in another thread.

Why give Trump a free pass yet call out Bernie? Oh yes, that's right, it's called partisan bias.
edit on 15-3-2016 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

As a woman, how do you feel about ISIS? How do you feel about women living in radical controlled countries sponsored by terrorism? I'd assume you have a problem with it and feel badly for those women.

I abhor it and i think they should be destroyed, And i dont think a man who has NO idea how foriegn policy works, who claims hes a HUGE supporter of a foreign country because he was in a parade in New York, has ANY idea how to get it done. he doesnt even know what the Nuclear Triad is, and this man is suppose to control our arsenal and understand when we should war and not?

Then I would ask, how do you feel about Shillary accepting donations/contributions from states which sponsor terror and have connections to ISIS, such as the Saudis, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman as well as sketchy individuals in Turkey and Algeria? Much of the money going to ISIS is funneled through Kuwaiti banks.

I never brought up Hillary and I dont like her, but its typical Trump diatribe, to equate me with a Hillary supporter because I dont like your brand of Fascism.

Then I'd ask, given all that, why you're so focused on Trump instead?

Beacause

1. The thread is about Trump

2. He is after all the Front Runner

3. Speaking truth should always come before politics

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

What Bernie said was racist.

Should we discount the repugnant things he says because he supposedly speaks fondly of his wife and daughter?

No, but we should quit pretending and spinning the narrative that he holds these views on all women, like this ad is pretending.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump is a damn pathological liar and fraud. A egomaniac thug narcissist and sociopath. I'd give examples as evidence but you'll just ignore them so I'm not going to bother. Plus I know you're intelligent enough to know what I'm talking about.

Yes he's said some things. Excuse me as I dismiss your folk psychology as just that.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

I abhor it and i think they should be destroyed, And i dont think a man who has NO idea how foriegn policy works, who claims hes a HUGE supporter of a foreign country because he was in a parade in New York, has ANY idea how to get it done. he doesnt even know what the Nuclear Triad is, and this man is suppose to control our arsenal and understand when we should war and not?

I'd argue the claim Trump has "no idea how foreign policy works" is largely hyperbole and it's going to be damn near impossible to have a conversation when your frame of reference is the worst possible outcome. We know from his foreign business ventures and the understanding of foreign policy it requires to build real estate abroad, that he at least has some understanding.

And in general, the career politicians with ample experience have resulted in us getting into one terrible conflict after another while keeping our borders wide open. We could use some outside, street style common sense. Go back to our roots.

I never brought up Hillary and I dont like her, but its typical Trump diatribe, to equate me with a Hillary supporter because I dont like your brand of Fascism.

Friend, I didn't equate you with a Hillary supporter. I asked you a simple question based on one of the three most likely Presidential candidates. When taking emotion out of it, you have an individual desiring better of "A", "A" in this case being women's rights and the individual is considering possibly "B" or "C" as a solution, where "B" is Hillary and "C" is Trump. "B" has a far worse and farther reaching negative impact and history on "A" than does "C" but the individual has only commented on "C", not "B". The equation begs the question; what does the individual think about "B"?

The answer yielded what appears to be little concern to "B".

Beacause

1. The thread is about Trump

2. He is after all the Front Runner

3. Speaking truth should always come before politics

1) Yes it is. I simply set out for gaining insight on the perspective of the OP as the OP, and it's very quick to search thru the post history, has only commented on Trump since joining this site. I'd figure if the OP is that concerned with women's rights, there'd be at least one or two posts on Hillary's transgressions on the issue. There are not.

3) The truth sets us free. Love it.
edit on 15-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Yes he's said some things. Excuse me as I dismiss your folk psychology as just that.

That's fine if you want to throw out my armchair psych evaluation of him because that's my opinion and I'm not a psychologist.

As for the rest of what I wrote, I guess there's no comment. That figures. Probably threw that out too since having to agree with it might cause some internal bleeding. Much easier to dismiss everything but the one line which you are able to oppose and chalk up the rest to "Yes he's said some things."

Well, Yes he most certainly has hasn't he.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Right. A man with nearly 25,000 employees, a self-made billionaire who does deals around the world and even wrote the book on making deals, doesn't know pressure, isn't the best we can get, and shouldn't be elected for the same reason we shouldn't elect our beer-drinking neighbor. He's only fit to be elected a baseball coach.

Why does that warrant a response?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

THIS

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Right. A man with nearly 25,000 employees, a self-made billionaire who does deals around the world and even wrote the book on making deals, doesn't know pressure, isn't the best we can get, and shouldn't be elected for the same reason we shouldn't elect our beer-drinking neighbor. He's only fit to be elected a baseball coach.

Why does that warrant a response?

Why it warrants a response?? Hmmm...

Because 25,000 employees isn't the same as hundreds of millions of free people who he's been elected to work for rather than boss around.

His self-made billionaire had a great deal of help so let's not kid ourselves. Much of those Billions are in question and fluctuate a lot as there is no hard data to support an exact number as of yet.

Many of his Deals around the world have been scandals as well hurting both people and property in the process and which also eventually failed and tarnished his name as well.

I'll agree he knows pressure but I'd disagree that he handles it with style or grace in any way. He gets angry and throws a fit and threatens to sue. Basically using nothing but his financial power over others to scare them in to submission. Because when you can't win by principles of what is fair and just there is always the legal jackals who will do your dirty work.

He's not the best and if you think he is I'd say you have a low standard in judging who should be given positions of power. I also didn't say he's only electable as a baseball coach.

I'm not saying he's void of any skill or talent. He's a successful business man but with a history of very questionable methods and connections. He mostly built up the Trump Brand and sells it because it's known as something important. But is mostly a shiny cover with little to offer under that facade. Plus, the business world is not exactly known to have high values in how it operates. It's a very self centered and ruthless place where success is often the reward for being the most brutal and where the ends always justify the means.

Now, while I will admit that those qualities are found also in politics, they shouldn't be the primary set of skills by the one person in charge of it all. He's guiding more than himself or even his political agenda. Flexibility is also needed as is diplomacy, humbleness, respect for others both friend and enemy and a million other subtle traits nowhere to found in this man.

Would those warrant some kind of response?? Or is that all just dismissed as well???

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm looking forward to entering the voting booth today and voting for Donald Trump! If I get one of the machines manufactured here in Chicago, I'll be able to vote for him several times, LOL.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I do have a low standard. No business man has had 100% success. No human on earth has. If that is your standard you will be sorely disappointed.

A self-made business man with 25,000 employees is a proven leader, a deal maker, cares about his brand, and is far more qualified than anyone else up there, especially the career politicians. If Trump treats the presidency anything like he treats his brand, then what's the problem?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I don't mean to complain but it seems you're just repeating this same comment over again.

I just gave you reasons that both oppose what your saying and also examples for most of them.

Now you're just saying basically the same thing again. Just assume I'll be giving you basically the same answer back again and it will save us a lot of time and effort.

Well, save me the effort anyway. I don't think you're really putting too much effort in to this so far.
edit on 15-3-2016 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

That's a very rational, logical and wise thought process LesMisanthorope. If you strip away all the noise, chatter, and chaff, what's you're left with is a man who knows how to get things done in a BIG way. That's what rational thinking Americans are looking for in our leaders, which is why we're voting for Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Understandable. To be fair I'm on mobile and I have big thumbs. I cannot give more detailed responses without taking too much time. Apologies. We'll just have to disagree for now.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

That's understandable. I know exactly what you mean. That helps explain a bit more too.

Take care man.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I'll return when I get around a computer and pay your response a little more respect. Cheers.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join