It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Anti-Trump Ad Is Just Verbatim Repugnant Things He's Said About Women

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Sorry ladies, I couldn't keep a straight face. While the monkeys are flinging poo from every angle, this video certainly won't do The Don any favors in winning a woman's trust, causing him to fire back with an even bigger handful of dookie. We should all be asking ourselves, why would anyone try so hard to act like a professional jerk, unless that's just who they really are? Maybe it just comes natural and he plays it like a fiddle. I can't tell any more...

Trump, a sentient wig possessed by an ancient evil, is also a veritable repository of vile thoughts about women, a group of people he openly despises. That’s the simple and effective premise of the ad, produced by Our Principles PAC, a conservative anti-Trump group that’s spent over $12 million so far in this election. The new ad was just uploaded Monday and has fewer than 1,000 views so far. It’s unclear whether it will also run on television; some of the language would make it, er, difficult.

I really feel sad for my country when candidates resort to running negative, anti-campaigns, while continuing to parade around with good intentions like we're a bunch of fools. During each new election cycle, the increasingly ignorant mindset people develop turn our election process into a popularity contest.

Here's another video highlighting all the entertainment Trump's been apart of lately. He must really love all the exposure that the other candidates have been willing to give him. Who cares what any of them are running for anymore, as long as we stop Trump.

The ad starts with a narrator's voice saying, "Donald Trump campaign violence..." overlaid with a New York Daily News cover reading "BLOOD ON DON'S HANDS." The commercial then cuts to clips of Trump at various rallies seeming to encourage supporters to treat the protesters that interrupt his speeches with physical aggression.

You have to admit, Trump can easily piss into the ears of his listeners and they'll still call it sweet, sweet music. In the blink of an eye, he can alienate an entire demographic, while gaining supporters in the process. I hope we can all look back and laugh at this someday.

Have a Trumpy evening.

edit on 15-3-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Trump can easily piss into the ears of his listeners and they'll still call it sweet, sweet music

Maybe he is diabetic
edit on 14-3-2016 by Indigent because: Google "diabetes mellitus etymology" if you don't get my sweet sweet joke...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone or a really bad dream that I can't wake from.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Where is the footage of Trump ? How do we know that those were actually spoken by him ? And when ?Trump speaking it or it didnt happen

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Hillary has her own issues with trailer trashing women ol bill assaulted.

Maybe this to soften the blows when it comes up at a debate.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think I'm done. I think everyone by now should know what's up and whether or not they like Trump and what he's about. If they still support him then I have to assume they support his same way of thinking which is why all the negative stuff about him they ignore. It's because to them it's not negative, it's how they think also and so they actually agree with that message even if they won't admit it.

But I just can't run in circles with it anymore. I think I'll go hang out in the UFO area of the Cryptozoology threads instead. Aliens and Bigfoot are becoming more normal than what I'm seeing in Politics now.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

That's funny!

Did America lose its sense of humor? We need it back.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
When it's a republican Romney/establishment Super Pac attacking him, yes, he's not going to lose support

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Hillary has her own issues with trailer trashing women ol bill assaulted.

Maybe this to soften the blows when it comes up at a debate.

How can Hillary lose when a spokeswoman at one of her rallies told the crowd there's a special place in hell for women that don't vote for her. Guess that includes any that Willy harassed.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Big deal. He's not talking about all women. He's talking about particular women. It would be like if I grabbed all your quotes about Trump, and angled it as "eisegesis' quotes on men". It's identity politics drivel.

Here's a better video of the so-called assault. What a crock.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The problem is that Hilary will always make Trump look like the better alternative.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yes, because it's totally ok to make derogatory comments about a 'particular type' of woman.

www.huffingtonpost.com.au...

Some of these gems include;

A woman MUST be hot in order to be a journalist.

Pumping breast milk is "disgusting."

Angelina Jolie has dated too many guys to be attractive.

Bette Midler's "ugly face and body" are offensive.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Honestly as a Woman I cannot fathom supporting this man. These are his own words, if some of these things were said inside a relationship , a counselor would call it abuse.

The sad thing is its not just with women, hes abusive to EVERYONE.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Regardless of how funny many think it is, i find it pathetic that we have an actual adult (?) campaigning for the highest, most respected position in this nation who uses this kind of language in public towards our women! Geez, pretty soon the islamic muslims are going to think we hold women in the same disrespectful esteem as they do!

edit on 14-3-2016 by Rubicon3 because: Oopsie!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The problem is that Hilary will always make Trump look like the better alternative.

I remember Shillary going after Trump a couple months ago on who'd be better for women. Trump responded, rightly, about how she treated all the women Bill slept with. And there's plenty out there on it. She tried to crush their careers, ruin their lives for consensual acts her husband was half responsible for.

She hasn't mentioned Trump and women since. Ha.

But if I were Trump leading up to the general election, I'd produce ads showing how much money Shillary has accepted in donations from terrorist states and Muslim countries where women get stoned to death for being the victim of rape.

How's that for women's rights?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3

Regardless if how funny many think it is, i find it pathetic that we have an actual, adult campaigning for the highest, most respected (?) position in this nation who uses this kind of language in public towards our women! Geez, pretty soon the islamic muslims are going to think we hold women in the same disrespectful light as they do!

Yeah, it's better to go the Shillary route, lie in public, then behind America's back support terrorist states and take donations from terrorist states who stone and behead women.

On one side you have off-color remarks. On the other you have a candidate supporting nations where women live in constant fear of violating Sharia, with the penalty being death.

So yeah, let's harp on Trump some more.
edit on 14-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Hillie isn't the only woman he's had tacky, disrespectful things to say about. He comes off as a loud mouthed, trashy sort in an expensive suit with ratty hair.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Who cares? If someone else's words are enough to send you into a fit of frenzy, you should probably stay inside.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

As a woman, how do you feel about ISIS? How do you feel about women living in radical controlled countries sponsored by terrorism? I'd assume you have a problem with it and feel badly for those women.

Then I would ask, how do you feel about Shillary accepting donations/contributions from states which sponsor terror and have connections to ISIS, such as the Saudis, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman as well as sketchy individuals in Turkey and Algeria? Much of the money going to ISIS is funneled through Kuwaiti banks.

Never mind that Shillary was accepting donations while the Secretary of State, which is illegal for obvious conflict of interest reasons.

Then I'd ask, given all that, why you're so focused on Trump instead?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Where is the footage of Trump ? How do we know that those were actually spoken by him ? And when ?Trump speaking it or it didnt happen

If they used the actual footage or recordings of him saying it, he'd sue the makers of the ad for unauthorized use of his voice.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join