It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Mocks Christie As He Is On Stage Next to Him

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I didn't attack you personally or otherwise. I asked a simple question which pertains to the credibility of your activities.

My "Credibility" is not the subject of this thread, so your unfounded supposition is really of no consequence. And since it WAS directed at me, it was personal, thats kind of how that works.

The reason for the question, is your unabated, single-minded and one-track attacks on Trump. You claim to be "conservative" and yet produce an attack structure that appears patently liberally politically motivated along with the "you attacked me boohoo" claim. Opinions are great, everybody's got at least one, but they aren't facts.

Thats your opinion, but many conservatives would view that what your "opinion" is on conservatism isnt accurate, especially since you support someone who has traditionally and professionally supported democrats both in policy and monetarily.

There are quite a lot of "conservatives" that do not like Trump, they vote for Rubio or Cruz, or even Paul whose not even in the race anymore

The fact that you put anyone in a "box" that doesnt fit your idea of conservatism just because they dont support Trump, in light of his blatant womanizing language, and unconstitutional view points, speaks to your own personal bias, not to my own views.

Trump is not a conservative or a democrat, he's a nationalist. If either a democrat or republican gets in, it will be 4 to 8 more years of the same BS. At least with a nationalist, there is a chance that things will get better. There is no chance with the institutional career cancers that are presently running, Hillary being the most malignant cancer.

And oh noooos, blatant womanizing language. Get over yourself. Look at Hillary, one side of her face shutting up Slick Willies affairs, alleged rapes, his treating women like meat and sex slaves, and then the other side, all up in women's rights. That bitch will say anything to get a vote. Puhlease LOL. Sanders is better compared to the mother of all lies, but not by that much. Rubio and the rest of Con-servatives are just a bunch of wimps.

I'd rather have an honest drunk than a sober liar. It will be time enough soon to chose your political poison, don't be surprised if it's an establishment cancer because your vote don't mean sh......

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Christie is an opportunist. He saw a chance to hitch his wagon to Trump and took it. Trump knows what Christie is and is putting him on display, front and center. Someone already posted the "keep your friends close. keep your enemies closer" meme that is just a perfect description. At this point Christie has no choice but to go all in. If Trump loses, Christie will be toast politically.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I resent the left trying to bully me into accepting illegal immigration and trying to bully me into pretending Islam is not a threat, by calling me ant-American and supporting the second coming of Hitler for not believing so.

Believe what you want, if you want to sit at home scared of the scary Muslims that is your call, much like it is your call to support a narcissistic bully....
edit on 15-3-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I'd rather have an honest drunk than a sober liar. It will be time enough soon to chose your political poison, don't be surprised if it's an establishment cancer because your vote don't mean sh......

And yet Trump is more establishment than any of them, infact he FUNDED a lot of it.

Yet that part seems to elude his supporters

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

And yet Trump is more establishment than any of them, infact he FUNDED a lot of it.

Yet that part seems to elude his supporters

Actually that fact does not elude them. He openly states at his rallies that he has donated to both Republicans and Democrats. It's part of being a businessman. If you are in a heavily Democrat area, you donate to Democrats because it is in your best interest to do so. Same if you're in a heavily Republican area. My guess is most people think since he actually knows how the system works, because he has used the system, he also knows what it will take to change it for the better.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I was willing to give the Trump and Christie Show™ the benefit of the doubt with the "Here's the plane. Go home now." incident. But now I know that Christie is there for comic relief.

Christie is sucking up to Trump big time. Trump obviously knows this. And I seem to remember that Trump doesn't view those kind of people in the highest regard.

So Christie is either auditioning to be Trump's toady-in-chief, or his court jester. Or both.

I don't like Christie at all. So seeing him lick Trump's boots is really funny to me. Here's an article that has the video as well as the news report.

I'm beginning to gain a bit more respect for Donald Trump. He has certain qualities that are beginning to attenuate my dislike for him. This is disturbing...

-dex

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Didn't governor Christie also hug Obama after he received some federal dollars after a hurricane? Maybe he simply likes being a subservient to powerful men.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Now you understand how a racist and bigots mind works. They hate everyone and thrive on humiliation. Did you see the satisfaction on his face.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Let me explain something.
Trump and Christie are from up north. New York & New Jersey, where the friendly banter between people is a little 'harsh' by most everyone else's standards. I'm from NY myself, so is my best friend of 40 years. We both live in NC now. We rip on each other on a daily basis, and dont think anything of it.
A few years ago, my gf at the time (from NC) and I were over at my buddy's house, and we (my buddy and I)got into it. We were talking to each other the way we normally talk to each other, and to her, it sounded like we were arguing. She got scared, thinking we were about to fistfight before we left. She told me in the car on our way home, she got really scared and thought we were gonna go at it. I started to LMAO, and called him on speakerphone and told him. He started laughing too, telling her this is the way we talk to each other on a regular basis. If it was serious, we wouldnt have kept a friendship for 40 years.

What I'm trying to say is this: You think/feel Trump is belittling Christie, he's not. Thats how people from my neck of the woods talk to each other.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Atten:

The topic is NEVER each other or opinions of each other. Stick to the topic or Posting Ban's may follow.

Do not reply to this post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join