It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Mocks Christie As He Is On Stage Next to Him

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You know , with each anti-Trump thread and the Trump hatred shown within , I get more convinced to vote for the guy. Looks as if a good portion of US citizens are also. Not only that , with some polls, seems like a portion of Democrats (the true ones , not those Progressive Liberals that only attached themselves to the Democratic Party to have a legitimate Party) are swapping over and are Trump fans too....Nice

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Politicians are not actual people and deserve neither sympathy nor respect. They should be shamed and degraded at every opportunity.

2nd of all, Christie is a Cowboys fan from Jersey. So he is actually a cockroach.

edit on 14-3-2016 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I hate trump but dont see the problem here?

I have called Christie a lot worse.

Fat # being one
edit on 14-3-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, if Trump called Christie a fat a*** who could have sunk the Titanic and got so hungry he literally swallowed New Jersey's state budget, I'd classify that as nasty.

But this? Just some old fashioned ribbing. A joke meant to lighten the moment.

Do ya really think so?

I don't. I think Trump hates his ever lovin' guts.

Have you heard of him behaving with anyone else like this specifically?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

originally posted by: carewemust
YEP.. Donald Trump is not a politically correct, arse-kissing wimp politician, that's for sure! President Obama's "caring" for me didn't work out. Time to try something different.

So the answer is a complete jerk who takes advantage of people, tries to utterly destroy anyone he doesnt agree with and treats his subordinates and allies like crap?

Yeah sounds like a real winner for a world leader, Working out for Kim Jung eh?

As I've said elsewhere, my parents and their friends thought Presidential Candidate Ronald Reagan would bring about the end of the world, via WWIII. I was too young to vote, but I remember all the "scary" types changing their tune when business started picking up in Michigan, a few years after Reagan was elected.

You've been reading too much Anti-Trump propaganda, CrazyWater. The people who have worked closely with Donald Trump over the past 30 years say just the opposite. I believe those lifelong friends, associates, companions, family members, over what someone with 5 minutes of the exposure to the guy thinks. Those of us here in the forum, with no personal exposure to Donald Trump, should take most of the "he's the devil!" stories as rumor, unless proven otherwise.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
You know , with each anti-Trump thread and the Trump hatred shown within , I get more convinced to vote for the guy. Looks as if a good portion of US citizens are also. Not only that , with some polls, seems like a portion of Democrats (the true ones , not those Progressive Liberals that only attached themselves to the Democratic Party to have a legitimate Party) are swapping over and are Trump fans too....Nice

Same here! After watching CNN ignore other major world events, to once again go after Trump, I convinced two of my health club friends to change from Hillary to Trump this evening. They were leaning away from the pantsuit queen anyway. I just finished the job by pointing out that CNN hates Trump and thinks all Americans are stupid TV drones who do what they're told.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
Yeah, I'd love to see a link to this.

Apparently, Trump and Christie were aquaintances before this campaign if not friends. I've never been a fan of Christie, but his kamikaze attack on Rubio on the final debate he appeared in along with being the first dropout to endorse Trump gained a new respect in me for him.

Without a link it just seems a little hyperbolic to me.

Its not hyperbolic at all and the lack of a link says nothing

To be honest if you werent trying to pander you could just google search the title and come up with the article.

I cant believe in the age of information instantly people still try and claim this

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
CNN hates Trump , Fox hates Trump , the Republican Party hates Trump , the Progressives hate Trump , George Soros and his moveon.org hates Trump. The list is endless.

I have to add one more Mitt Romney hates Trump (my best reason for voting for Trump)

So , with those hating Trump , what is not to endure from the general public? And BTW , Sanders is almost the same.

Back on-topic - Trump doesnt care much for saying what others want to hear. Or even if he hurts someone's feelings. He stated from the start he is not a PC type of person...after the weak-kneed leadership of the last 7 years, I admire that in a politician

edit on 102016311003201610 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Edit: the Link source button is not working

Oh how clever.

Now you just delayed the dis-proving.

again you can google, its that simple. Thats a really weak argument to try and discredit my thread

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The only hatred in any of the threads about Trump comes from his supporters absolutely attacking anyone that doesnt support him with such vitriol that you would think they were attacking a jihadi.

The vitriol and hate doesnt come from his detractors, its amazing how people like you spin it.

so far in the first two pages, ive been attacked on being a new/old member, ive been attacked on my belief system, and have had someone link multiple things trying to call me a shill.

Obviously the nastiness is coming from the Trump camp as proof in this thread already.

Ive said nothing Nasty or personal to any member on this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Politicians are not actual people and deserve neither sympathy nor respect. They should be shamed and degraded at every opportunity.

2nd of all, Christie is a Cowboys fan from Jersey. So he is actually a cockroach.

I dont agree, people are human and should be treated with moticum of respect until proven otherwise.

Especially if they are SUPPORTING you. If youre willing to treat people like that who are endorsing you, youre willing to treat the lowly people of the US like trash as well as soon as you get your way.

Thats exactly what this displays

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, if Trump called Christie a fat a*** who could have sunk the Titanic and got so hungry he literally swallowed New Jersey's state budget, I'd classify that as nasty.

But this? Just some old fashioned ribbing. A joke meant to lighten the moment.

Do ya really think so?

I think I can't believe we're even discussing this as it's a non-topic.

I also think I've been foolish for getting suckered into another Trump-bash thread, shame on myself, where we're essentially talking about his tone instead of any numerous more pressing issues, like that he'll be facing either a lying, murdering criminal or an illegal immigrant loving communist in the general election.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater
And I have ? Dont think so...Or are you falsely blaming me as a potential Trump supporter? If I havent stated anything to anyone in the way of "nasty" , why state this to me ? Go after the ones that did
Nice try
One of Alinsky's rules that guide the Progressive : deflect.

edit on 112016311103201611 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

And I have ? Dont think so...Or are you falsely blaming me as a potential Trump supporter? If I havent stated anything to anyone in the way of "nasty" , why state this to me ? Go after the ones that did
Nice try

Alinksy's Rules are precicesly what Trump uses to attack his opponents.

If you actually read Rules for Radicals you would know that , instead of just parroting it. The rest of us that HAVE , know that what Trump is doing is Text book Alinksy

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I agree 110%. The Republican we elected by a landslide (i.e. Boehner, Ryan, Cruz, Rubio, etc..) swore on the campaign trails that they were going to "stop Obama". Once elected, they went totally impotent!

Like Donald Trump says in his books...he's being more extreme now on purpose. He'll settle down once he and Hillary enter the home stretch. What's encouraging, compared to the Repubs we elected, is that even a calmer/gentler Trump will be much more effective than the current crop that failed us.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Nice try

Alinksy's Rules are precicesly what Trump uses to attack his opponents.

If you actually read Rules for Radicals you would know that , instead of just parroting it. The rest of us that HAVE , know that what Trump is doing is Text book Alinksy

Ok , so you know I havent read them....another tactic by the left : discredit.
Those exact reasons are what made my mind up to leave the Democratic Party. Yes , I do know Alinsky's work.
But again , nice try....
So now I leave you with my famous words here:
Game over , and you are all out of tokens

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ok , so you know I havent read them....another tactic by the left : discredit.
Those exact reasons are what made my mind up to leave the Democratic Party. Yes , I do know Alinsky's work.

And yet you accuse me of them , when none of that has taken place, ESPECIALLY since Trump uses them on a regular basis, by attacking and trying to discredit his opponents, not in substance, but by their looks, by just calling them stupid, by slander.

All of which have no standing and multiple times have proven completely false. Yet you accuse me of this tactic and completely fail to see how Trump is the epitome of Alinksys works?

Game over , and you are all out of tokens

Sorry sweety, I have two kids, your reasoning here just doesnt work, just because you say so doesnt make it so , and the substance there of is severely lacking. Good luck with the Koolaid

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

So Chris Christie has decided to back Trump as we learned a week ago, and judging by his face on stage that night, it seems he knows he made a deal with the devil, so to speak.

At the time Trump remarked about "Go home , get on the plane and go home" People on ATS were lambasted by Trump supporters for taking it out of context, when everyone talked about how disrespectful Trump was to his new endorsee.

Now it looks like Trump is at it again.

The brash billionaire’s stinging remark came as he was hammering Ohio Gov. John Kasich for being “absentee.”

“Your governor is absentee,” Trump told the Columbus audience. “He goes to New Hampshire, he’s living in New Hampshire. Living! Where’s Chris, is Chris around? Even more than Chris Christie, he was there, right? Even more.”

Trump then turned to Christie, who Politico reported was on the stage, and said: “I hated to do that, but I had to make my point.”

Now heres the thing, If this man will do this to people who are endorsing him and his campaign and HELPING him win the election.

Do you think hes going to give a rats ass about YOU , the American people? Who do NOTHING for him?

This man has no respect and no honor. How anyone can support someone who is so blatant about his treatment of people as "surfs" to his Majesty The Trump is beyond me.

Im prepared for my flaming, I wore my flame retardant panties

Edit: the Link source button is not working ATS MODS just FYI

So let me get this straight, you claim you're a long time lurker, can you prove that? You joined ATS on March 10, 2016 (today is 4 days later) and your posts have been around 98% Trump bashing, anyone can look up your history. So what's the deal, do you just really hate Trump or are you a paid shill? I think it's a reasonable question since it goes to credibility concerning your threads/posts.

Cheers - Dave

And as I stated in my introduction piece, what brought me out of the woodwork was mainly the political climate.

Adhomonim attacks take nothing away from my post. Are you going to comment to it or just try to go after me personally, like Trump?

I didn't attack you personally or otherwise. I asked a simple question which pertains to the credibility of your activities. The reason for the question, is your unabated, single-minded and one-track attacks on Trump. You claim to be "conservative" and yet produce an attack structure that appears patently liberally politically motivated along with the "you attacked me boohoo" claim. Opinions are great, everybody's got at least one, but they aren't facts.

BTW, I am reading the link you provided now, it was very short and inconsequential. What is that called? A storm in a tea-cup. Seems like an excuse to provide a disproportionate amount of attack rhetoric. Rubio mocks Trump, SNL mocks Trump, Twitter mocks Christie.... and round and round it goes LOL.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/14.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I didn't attack you personally or otherwise. I asked a simple question which pertains to the credibility of your activities.

My "Credibility" is not the subject of this thread, so your unfounded supposition is really of no consequence. And since it WAS directed at me, it was personal, thats kind of how that works.

The reason for the question, is your unabated, single-minded and one-track attacks on Trump. You claim to be "conservative" and yet produce an attack structure that appears patently liberally politically motivated along with the "you attacked me boohoo" claim. Opinions are great, everybody's got at least one, but they aren't facts.

Thats your opinion, but many conservatives would view that what your "opinion" is on conservatism isnt accurate, especially since you support someone who has traditionally and professionally supported democrats both in policy and monetarily.

There are quite a lot of "conservatives" that do not like Trump, they vote for Rubio or Cruz, or even Paul whose not even in the race anymore

The fact that you put anyone in a "box" that doesnt fit your idea of conservatism just because they dont support Trump, in light of his blatant womanizing language, and unconstitutional view points, speaks to your own personal bias, not to my own views.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join