It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin on Trump protesters: 'Punk-ass, little thuggery'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm on the fence here. Or not. Maybe just recalling Palin a few years back. Perhaps she is calling the kettle, black.. Or Jumping from the frying pan into the Trump skillet. No matter how the pie is cut, more and more are jumping on the Trump wagon.

My early on thought process leaning Trump, have long been gone. Now, It is just a circus, or train wreck. Nonetheless he potentially could be our next POTUS!

My question to ATS, if it is Billary & Trumpmiester, who is the lesser of the two evils?

Sarah Palin's description of the protesters increasingly disrupting Donald Trump's rallies? "Punk-ass, little thuggery."

Palin campaigned with Trump in Tampa Monday before returning to Alaska to be with her husband, Todd, who was in a serious snow machine accident.

"We don't have time for all that petty, punk-ass little thuggery stuff that's been going on with these 'protesters,' who are doing nothing but wasting your time and trying to take away your First Amendment rights," she said. "And the media being on the thugs' side -- what the heck are you guys thinking, media?"

Stinky Linky

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Her screechy voice goes through my head like a rusty shish kabob skewer. I do not see the value of having her endorse you as a candidate.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm still hoping that she quits politics and gets into the adult film industry.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Less we forget " N*****N Palin"

Good plan Mike, thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

August, agreed. The only thing that hurts is her Alto D-minor..cough cough and her entire political stance....

Thanks for posting; )

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Palin has and will continue to provide all with chuckles for years to come. Nothing that comes spewing outta her pie-hole has relevance outside of stand-up comedy. Nothing.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
What saddens me is "ghetto language" being used as mainstream and for political speeches, ugh!

I am seriously saddened by this, anyone else? I am seriously thinking about the old saying "To Hell in a hand basket".

Please I do hope it's not just me?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

this pic here further solidifies my hopes.

glasses and all.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Trump has a chance to be different from business as usual in Washington.

Hilary does not.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Palin's support for a candidate is solid. It worked well for McCain....

Perhaps she can work some voodoo on Trumps behalf.....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The shred I hold on to.

Thanks for posting Metal.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I cant for the life of me understand how she is so popular and that was just stupid red neck comments who cares if I agree with them or not. Im still voting Trump. Hannity, who Ive hated for years but can barely tolerate him just showed clips from the "left" that dwarf any of the Trump rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The only way Clinton would be the lesser evil would be if she was running against Cthulhu, Bieber or a Kardashian.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Palin's support for a candidate is solid. It worked well for McCain....

Whats odd is if Palin was really behind McCain back then and is now backing a guy that called McCain a coward and a non hero? So where is her allegiance? Seriously why is she even here and now? WTF?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
I'm on the fence here. Or not. Maybe just recalling Palin a few years back. Perhaps she is calling the kettle, black.. Or Jumping from the frying pan into the Trump skillet. No matter how the pie is cut, more and more are jumping on the Trump wagon.

My early on thought process leaning Trump, have long been gone. Now, It is just a circus, or train wreck. Nonetheless he potentially could be our next POTUS!

My question to ATS, if it is Billary & Trumpmiester, who is the lesser of the two evils?

Sarah Palin's description of the protesters increasingly disrupting Donald Trump's rallies? "Punk-ass, little thuggery."

Palin campaigned with Trump in Tampa Monday before returning to Alaska to be with her husband, Todd, who was in a serious snow machine accident.

"We don't have time for all that petty, punk-ass little thuggery stuff that's been going on with these 'protesters,' who are doing nothing but wasting your time and trying to take away your First Amendment rights," she said. "And the media being on the thugs' side -- what the heck are you guys thinking, media?"

Stinky Linky

Was she wrong?

Lol.

Trump is the lesser, if you want to make it like that.

Go Sarah!!
edit on 3 14 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Gawd , and that Hillary. That voice can shatter crystal at 100 yds. I cant imagine the brutal torture exerted on our auditory system from just 1 State of the Union Speech. I would sue for abuse.

But I do agree with Palin in the respect to the protesters .There are ways to protest. None were shown .None were utilized. The pure opposite of civilized behavior.

new topics

top topics

join