It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we get full disclosure on our origin, how would you react?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You seem confused as to what evolution is. It in ni way deals with how life started just how iut becawme varied. Next you will ask how the big bang affects heart disease.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: Cypress
How does simple organic matter (by evolution as a processed form) animate itself?

It doesn't. Evolution has nothing to do with the origins of life. You're thinking of abiogenesis, a completely different subject.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

You seem confused as to what evolution is. It in ni way deals with how life started just how iut becawme varied. Next you will ask how the big bang affects heart disease.

Not at all (no confusion). ITS MAGICK. How does the Big Bang Theory affect heart disease?
edit on 25-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
How does simple organic matter (by evolution as a processed form) animate itself?

It doesn't. Evolution has nothing to do with the origins of life. You're thinking of abiogenesis, a completely different subject.

How does abiogenesis (a completely different subject) animate simple organic matter sans the Evolution concept? I am more interested in the process of how static/inert matter obtained/acquired 'self awareness'.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Who cares where we came from or how it was done. The fact that WE ARE is enough for me and that I have the capacity to understand that proves my point.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cynic
Who cares where we came from or how it was done. The fact that WE ARE is enough for me and that I have the capacity to understand that proves my point.

WE EXIST! (climbed *not evolved* out of inert matter) and have made a spectacular world; expressing everything from good and evil to hope and despair. Everything a God quantity to know Itself to the fullest would require. Whats next?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Why bother with the k in magic ? I say this as an occultist!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
Why bother with the k in magic ? I say this as an occultist!

Drink up the contents of your flagons brothers, gather your pitchforks and light the torches. Storm/destroy the Keystone: wear your blindfolds during the attack (you are not supposed to witness any real Magick).

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It is reproducible and Urey-Miller showed that organic molecules forms under simulated conditions. Secondly, there is no evidence that the formation of organic chemicals violates any part of known chemistry and rather operates according to the known properties instead. It would also help to not use multiple definitions for evolution in one statement. That alone shows a lack of understanding. Biological evolution is a process and does not apply to areas such as geology.

Urey-Miller experiment demonstrates that molecules under specific conditions do form other molecules, something no one here doubts.

Proteins and DNA are not found in those simulations because those are complex chemical buildings whose architecture requires more than waiting.

Since the existing word "evolution" has been attributed to the darwinian religion, it is important to specify which definition is used in which context, which I do insist on doing.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol

It is reproducible and Urey-Miller showed that organic molecules forms under simulated conditions. Secondly, there is no evidence that the formation of organic chemicals violates any part of known chemistry and rather operates according to the known properties instead. It would also help to not use multiple definitions for evolution in one statement. That alone shows a lack of understanding. Biological evolution is a process and does not apply to areas such as geology.

Urey-Miller experiment demonstrates that molecules under specific conditions do form other molecules, something no one here doubts.

Proteins and DNA are not found in those simulations because those are complex chemical buildings whose architecture requires more than waiting.

Since the existing word "evolution" has been attributed to the darwinian religion, it is important to specify which definition is used in which context, which I do insist on doing.

Maybe you should use it in the context of modern evolutionary synthesis, the current model. Otherwise, this discussion (is this even a discussion?) is pointless.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I do know the tenets of your cult precisely, and have school bulletins to prove it.

Now me finding them ridiculous since then and despite further study is the subject I believe is disturbing to you, I am open to clarifying anything as asked for the sake of the study of the implications of one's cosmologic beliefs.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

If we get full disclosure on our origin, how would you react?
Not much different than now. But deeper into the thought, at best, only 50% of our origins will be revealed. Oh yes, I believe in the duality of mankind.

In as far as flesh and bone are concerned, it all happened one step at a time. All of history is like that, except we have a few million years of steps to decipher.

It is not in the best interest for those who brought us here (Created) to admit to it. Because? Because they would have to admit to some mistakes they made, ignorantly or otherwise. And if they look down on us, morally, they may conclude we are not worthy of their time. Time will decide that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join