It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If we get full disclosure on our origin, how would you react?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly

Yes, my thoughts are: What if certain life-forms, who now walk in human meat-suits, have screwed up not just Mars, but a whole galaxy already. What difference would THAT concept make, regarding the origin of some kind of species? And what kind of species screwed it all up?...would be the next question, I guess.
Screwing up Mars only is kindergarten. But screwing up a whole galaxy is expert-level in being some sh!tty mess of a species....I say.

Doesn't matter really 'cos we are here, not very good at a lot of things, very good at making trouble over the things we are not good at..truth being the first casualty, so we make things up Pffff, the old, "you can watch a thief, but you can't watch a liar" misnomer, is a good example.

edit on 14-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Willingly

Yes, my thoughts are: What if certain life-forms, who now walk in human meat-suits, have screwed up not just Mars, but a whole galaxy already. What difference would THAT concept make, regarding the origin of some kind of species? And what kind of species screwed it all up?...would be the next question, I guess.
Screwing up Mars only is kindergarten. But screwing up a whole galaxy is expert-level in being some sh!tty mess of a species....I say.

Doesn't matter really 'cos we are here, not very good at a lot of things, very good at making trouble over the things we are not good at..truth being the first casualty, so we make things up Pffff, the old, "you can watch a thief, but you can't watch a liar" misnomer, is a good example.

I don;t know what is wrong with the quote button, but my reply follows:

You are right. We find proof of 'past life' on other planets in this solar system. I wonder what happened to it. Though it could have been a comet or a massive asteroid or an ice age it couldn't recover from. It doesn't necessarily mean an intelligent life form destroyed the planet.
edit on 14-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I find it funny that people think the government lies, steals, and kills. But they think they'll be honest about "UFOs". That's a selective belief. "I don't believe anything you say but...oooh little green men. I believe that!!!"

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
💤😴Uh ok...back to work😴💤💤

link   
a reply to: tadaman

Tadaman, my true head beloved brain thinks we are in a bubble being watched. Like a child's ant farm. Am I ok with this. Sure. To whatever is watching us our bubble is small to them super big to us.

*person watching bubble, ok advance their weapons give em nukes, when are they going to blow them selves up damn it.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

link   

1 would not have AN issue unless deception is at play...

However it would be nice to see if they could provide data, bio and possible spiritual of the human. For example they could take some into a lab that was - is used to design humans and other beings and maybe show how it was done. Maybe even show past prototypes specimens showing human development from then till now.
And maybe past MARS/ARIES & EA*RTH connections...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: tadaman
What ever you think it is, if we are told that our origin is not founded in evolution or God.

That presupposes that there are only 2 options to this issues. There could be many variables. Check it:

Say Earth's living material is a product of evolution. Humans screwed up their existence on Mars. Some benevolent extra-earthly species says, "Let's give them another chance on Earth". Now both systems are cross contaminated. Thoughts?

Fleeing from some intergalactic war. I know , sounds like some assorted TV series , books , and movies. However, I actually believe this as a real option since I was a kid (long ago and far away)

Perhaps we were the losers , the bad guys . Would explain a lot , huh ?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I can handle it -- whatever it is. I just want to know the truth.

There have been various theories throughout the years. They are interesting and inventive. I don't know how we could get a sense of the whole truth, unless it came from the source.

Let's suppose 'others' landed and gave us both disclosure of 'others' and our origins. That would be strong evidence that I could live with.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

What if we are told that.......
What if 2, it is revealed that......

So what are you waiting for?? There are more than a few "religions" out there who will give you "full disclosure".

Science is about "full disclosure" because it's about discovery and evidence.

So whoever tells you whatever, it doesn't mean anything without evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is a silly question...
For to have the disclosure as you chose to put it on this subject matter would of course leave you simply knowing...
It wouldn't even be an ah ha moment it would be a complete understanding...
Also to assume that our understanding of God is to understand or know him is a fallacy.
God is beyond our ability to comprehend or quantify so to ever have the chance to know the truth of him would have to therefore be a gift of understanding given by him.
He would in other words... have to be responsible for elevating us to his level...
That is the profound truth of this conundrum but it is utterly accurate and prodigious...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: tadaman
What ever you think it is, if we are told that our origin is not founded in evolution or God.

That presupposes that there are only 2 options to this issues. There could be many variables. Check it:

Say Earth's living material is a product of evolution. Humans screwed up their existence on Mars. Some benevolent extra-earthly species says, "Let's give them another chance on Earth". Now both systems are cross contaminated. Thoughts?

Fleeing from some intergalactic war. I know , sounds like some assorted TV series , books , and movies. However, I actually believe this as a real option since I was a kid (long ago and far away)

Perhaps we were the losers , the bad guys . Would explain a lot , huh ?

There is no such thing as "truth" because there are no absolutes. Nature moves forward in time and space. There's no way to anticipate or predict those outcomes.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

THAT is a possibility. I dont know if we learned this was the truth that we wouldnt get angry with who ever won and condemned us to our fate here.

Imagine. WHAT? You did what to us? We were this kick ass civilization with all these nice comforts and capabilities and knowledge.....and you guys reverted us to primitive beings for eons?

This means war!

LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I agree with you.

BUT

Wouldnt this revelation as presented here be the greatest catalyst for inspiring such questions and questing in people beyond anything we have had ever before?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Till this robotic pacemaker gives up on me

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yea man and your avatar is dope love that game.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with questioning things but questions are not the answers you seek...
Nor are misconceptions like assuming we are condemned to this fate as you say...
That is like saying you have all the answers, and there is no hope... nor rhyme or reason...
We are not here to become smarter so as to assume to know all and or become God's equal...
Instead I say we are here to become humble...
I say unto you God is love...
and only love can begin to reveal him to you...
Think about it... search all of the answers you possess...
Of everything you know and all that you understand...
Tell me what of all these things is more meaningful and powerful than love?
With this truth I have shown you...
take this path and recieve the answer you seek...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Since we don't know for sure, WHY and HOW it came about that humanity is in such a messy condition, I think we should not deal in, "ohhh...history is not important. It's gone. Let's "be in the now". Just let us all get along...under conditions that are un-healthy but are not worthy to inquire into why and how comes."

Well...yes, I do want to get along with everybody, IF those everybody PROVES his or her humanity by being supportive of not just a minor part of a certain crowd that is some club, I don't belong to. And therefore I don't benefit from, because I don't submit to its rules.

IF someone knows something about human history for sure, I wanna know how comes and how that particular knowledge was gained and by whom and by what method.

Understandable, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Honestly, I wouldn't believe it. I'd think I was being tested, manipulated, or had been drugged. Even if it was revealed to me in person by actual aliens or hybrid creatures, it wouldn't change anything about my core beliefs. After all, I've already talked to entities that called themselves "Allah", "Shaytan", and more.

So I'd probably respond with a simple "Oh really? Prove it." And if it their "disclosures" didn't fit into what's already been shown/taught to me, I'd respond with a simple "Meh..." then walk away or go back to what I was doing before they showed up.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I dont actually believe that, just entertaining the concept.

I totally disagree with your assertion that we seek answers and that THEY are what helps us grow. Questions and better questions lead to growth. Answers are an anchor.

Also, the whole be a passive humble hermit thing might work for some, but my path is not leading me to want to be like Mother Teresa. I would like to be capable of that, since it would compliment the great evil I have known in us all which needs balance, not darkness to hide in.

I want to balance my capabilities for both good and evil as all are valid. I decide what is good or evil. Not some book or long dead person, or even an ascended master if such a thing exists.

My heart says otherwise and THAT is my guide-

edit on 3 14 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry that I came off as preachy.. I am no saint...

Not a humble hermit timid and beaten down held captive by question...
a humble man capable of excepting the reality of that which is superior to him...
but still capable of sensing God through experiencing the very essence of his being....
Mother Teresa was not weak or passive either...
she was a very brave lady who faced death head on...
and how and why did she do this? That's right...
She did it out of love a greater love of others than herself...
She was not a hermit obviously as she devoted every waking minute in servitude to others for much of her life...
This is not the act of a coward or someone who is weak by any means instead it is a tremendous feat of strength...
I would be glad to say trust your heart...
but I can't help but wonder if you listen to it?
edit on 14-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join