It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dose of Reality: Millennials would flock to Clinton over Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
I think the poll was a dose of reality to some bernie supporters also.

Nothing against them...But it's sad to see some of them using the same recycled right wing talking points that have been used by Republicans for the past 20 years against Clinton.

I would gladly vote for Bernie in November if he's the nominee. He would do better than Clinton actually.

The reality that Bernie supporters have awakened to, is establishment politics and the fact that when it's all said and done, the Clintons have probably done more harm than good.

Bill Clinton signed NAFTA into law, awarded China with America's Permanent Most Favored Trading Status and oversaw the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act.

Those three things are probably the most significant factors contributing to the mass exodus of American manufacturing, along with the jobs it provided, as well as the financial collapse of 2008 that led to the worst recession in our nation's history.

Don't get me wrong, I actually voted for Bill Clinton, both times. But in hindsight, I wouldn't do it again.

Both Bill & Hillary are "free traders" to the core of their beings, they're as "establishment" as they come and if Hillary wasn't owned by Wall St., when she became Senator from N.Y., she wouldn't have reversed her position on the bankruptcy bill that she opposed as First Lady and took credit for convincing Bill to veto, in her autobiography. Just ask Elizabeth Warren.

Or better yet, go watch the Bill Moyers / Elizabeth Warren bankruptcy interview on YouTube and hear it for yourself.

Why do you think Elizabeth Warren hasn't endorsed Hillary along with the rest of the women democrats in the senate?

Answer; Because she knows Hillary can't be trusted.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My sister, who is 51, and my son, who is 18, are both trying to get Sanders elected. But they will both vote for Clinton if it comes down to that.

I, a lifelong republican at age 48, just un-registered myself from the Republican party today. I am DONE.

I might not like his economics nor his stance on abortion, but at least Sanders is a rational, sane human being and a statesman. The republican party has become a freakshow. If it comes to Clinton vs Trump, I might have to vote third party or write someone in.

I wish we voted the way the Aussies do. It is a MUCH better system, IMO

edit on 15-3-2016 by OuttaHere because: A few typos

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

Should Hillary get the nomination, I can't understand why every Bernie supporter wouldn't write him in. Am I missing something?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Clinton is trash. Trump is pure garbage and neither will get my vote.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Sorry but this entitled minded generation don't do anything but talk crap

It's only ok if you do it???

talk talk talk no action unless you count making a sign complaining that their safe place has been violated.

So their opinions don't count? Only yours matters right? Pfff ok, sounds ridiculous hearing someone use freedom of speech to complain about freedom of speech.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd

talk talk talk no action unless you count making a sign complaining that their safe place has been violated.

So their opinions don't count? Only yours matters right? Pfff ok, sounds ridiculous hearing someone use freedom of speech to complain about freedom of speech.

Show me where I said any of what you claim if not my opinion of this generation is spot on with this b.s accusation.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: amicktd

Show me where I said any of what you claim if not my opinion of this generation is spot on with this b.s accusation.

Well I quoted them for you, so just refer back to my original post.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I still disagree with this. I think it was Jeb. Right about now he should be riding where trump is, or higher with GOP backing, talking to Rubio about a VP slot. HIllary would then be indicted and he could walk on in. The 'establishment' is collectively 'pooping' themselves because this did not come to fruition.

Look at historical politics. The evil DNC has destroyed the country so here come the Republicans! Everyone will get behind them for change and...then in 8-12 years flip it. Make the other side evil. They have done this since the early 1900's.

Trump has exposed them. One of them defected and they hate it. They are sitting there wondering how this could have happened.

Remember, whoever is the GOP candidate more than likely will face Hillary and when it is one on one, what do you think EVERY question will be about? Trump has had more thrown at him than any candidate in recent memory and he is still there. The DNC was never meant to win. Bernie is the light that everyone can believe in but it will blow out soon....sad #....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join