It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dose of Reality: Millennials would flock to Clinton over Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

There is nothing I want less than a POTUS who is constantly apologizing for mistakes and bad judgement. Standing up for Bill during the Lewinsky scandal and insisting it was just another republican witch hunt was an apparent mistake. She now begrudgingly admits her vote for the Iraq war was a mistake. Her support of NAFTA was a "huge" mistake. Her memory of being under enemy sniper fire while visiting Bosnia was a mistake/bald faced lie. She now admits her decision to utilize a home-based, non-secure server for her email while serving as SOS, was a mistake. Not to mention, terrible judgement. She now admits that her support of TPP and describing it as "the gold standard" of trade deals was a mistake.

That's a pretty good resume for a lying sack of #, just what the establishment is looking for....how anyone can vote for this turd is beyond me...i suggest the OP stay in college and learn a few more things before getting out and voting....

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

I predict that if Hillary wins the nomination, the democrats lose the election.

I hope your prediction comes true. I really,really do.

But call me a pessimist.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

I have no problem adapting it's this special generation that can't adapt without having their feelings hurt by words and how is this generation adapting when they can't think for themselves add that to the constant crying about how they spent so much on their (liberal arts) degree but can't find work.

You want the same as the last 2 presidents then vote that way just don't complain when your issues have not been resolved.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: n00bUK

originally posted by: thesaneone
Sorry but this entitled minded generation don't do anything but talk crap, talk talk talk no action unless you count making a sign complaining that their safe place has been violated.

Trump doesnt bring America change, he only brings America hate.

Wanting to protect America's borders, fix the American economy, fix the American healthcare system, improve American education, and to find an answer to one of the greatest threats facing America in Islam, which no democrat will touch, is "hate"?

Would you be so kind as to point me to the definition of hate you're using? I can't seem to find it.

Your country is built on immigration.

Your economy is upholded by the petrodollar so unless you find an alternative, you will be at constant war.

Your health care should be like the UK's - Free. Ours was perect but we've got an absolute wanker in charge trying to privatise it like Americas. Obama has put your health care in the right direction.

If Islam is a threat then stop causing wars in their country, funding Saudi Arabia and their Whabbi regeim. The only reason islam became a threat to the world is because yours and my country funded militants in the middle east to destablise the whole region. If I was you, I'd more concerend about the far-right milititants that are popping up fueled by political talk which Trump spews. Id more concerned with the Police who shoot your people everyday for no reason, the white/black gun crimes, the white mass shoootings in schools.

Muslims are the last of your problems - an easy fixable problem that is prolonged by people like you who thinks team america are allowed to go around the world blowing people up and have no #ing repercussions .

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I have no problem adapting it's this special generation that can't adapt without having their feelings hurt by words and how is this generation adapting when they can't think for themselves add that to the constant crying about how they spent so much on their (liberal arts) degree but can't find work.

You want the same as the last 2 presidents then vote that way just don't complain when your issues have not been resolved.

Mate you just sound like how the idiots of the left who would generalize somebody on the right., heard it all befoe.

left right left right. Lefty, raict, PC - blah blah. boring.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

This nation was built on the rule of law, and NO person or group of people is above it.

For over two centuries this country has turned people away. See the true history of Ellis Island.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I think the poll was a dose of reality to some bernie supporters also.

Nothing against them...But it's sad to see some of them using the same recycled right wing talking points that have been used by Republicans for the past 20 years against Clinton.

I would gladly vote for Bernie in November if he's the nominee. He would do better than Clinton actually.
edit on 14-3-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Mate you just sound like how the idiots of the left who would generalize somebody on the right., heard it all befoe.

See how sensitive your generation gets with some minor criticism.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Clinton was always going to win this election. It was pre-ordained.

We should all be disgusted, but grateful that Trump exposed the corruption.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We should all be disgusted, but grateful that Trump exposed the corruption.......

yeah......every bit as much as Bernie did.
Don't write Bernie off. This is a truly epic election that will go down in history as the insane American debacle and kerfuffle that it is.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

This nation was built on the rule of law, and NO person or group of people is above it.

For over two centuries this country has turned people away. See the true history of Ellis Island.

I understand immigration puts a strain on services, don't get me wrong neo.

But understanding why immigration is so bad is the key to real change. My country caused millions to leave the Middle east and migrate to other European countries - And now my countries people are saying close our borders to them. Thats all well and good but we are still a huge part of the reason why they are immigrating. we can't just close our eyes and let tptb keep doing what they do.

Mexico is so #ed due to the war on drugs, the money and guns sent over there by america and the influence that c.i.a has with the cartels is a serious problem. But hey, ban them from coming in but keep selling them weapons & safeguarding their drugs - closing your eyes to a problem doesnt fix it.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

See how sensitive your generation gets with some minor criticism.

All I said was you are generic.

Evidently, after that post.
edit on 14-3-2016 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

But understanding why immigration is so bad is the key to real change.

Immigration LAW works like it's suppose to.

Control the flow of immgrants to a trickle, and let the country absorb them.

The problem IS we have a bunch of 'brown' people who think they are too good to obey US LAWS.

The last thing THIS country needs is more people that 'think' LAWS do not apply to them.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I want to say all kinds of things about this inane post, but I wont. No one can predict what will happen because for the first time in history, the true architects of society have awakened and are voting. Those people don't do polls, so your hopes are all wrong and your fears will be a reality. Trump will win or the "True America" will revolt and just kill all you entitled pansies.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DaLlama

Quite the prediction considering you just said no one can predict these things...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Sorry but this entitled minded generation don't do anything but talk crap, talk talk talk no action unless you count making a sign complaining that their safe place has been violated.

Trump doesnt bring America change, he only brings America hate.

Wanting to protect America's borders, fix the American economy, fix the American healthcare system, improve American education, and to find an answer to one of the greatest threats facing America in Islam, which no democrat will touch, is "hate"?

Would you be so kind as to point me to the definition of hate you're using? I can't seem to find it.

Your economy is upholded by the petrodollar so unless you find an alternative, you will be at constant war.

Your health care should be like the UK's - Free. Ours was perect but we've got an absolute wanker in charge trying to privatise it like Americas. Obama has put your health care in the right direction.

If Islam is a threat then stop causing wars in their country, funding Saudi Arabia and their Whabbi regeim. The only reason islam became a threat to the world is because yours and my country funded militants in the middle east to destablise the whole region. If I was you, I'd more concerend about the far-right milititants that are popping up fueled by political talk which Trump spews. Id more concerned with the Police who shoot your people everyday for no reason, the white/black gun crimes, the white mass shoootings in schools.

Muslims are the last of your problems - an easy fixable problem that is prolonged by people like you who thinks team america are allowed to go around the world blowing people up and have no #ing repercussions .

1) The US was built on a different type of immigration in a different time. Doesn't compare to illegals now flooding across our borders or the threat of Islam. Why does the left play dumb on separating legal immigration from illegal? Trump is so against legal immigration he married an immigrant. Oh the humanity.

2) War is big business. Only candidate talking about less of it is Trump.

3) Screw a nationalized healthcare system like the UK's.

4) Islam is a threat no matter our presence in the Middle East. We surely haven't helped, like idiots Bush and Obama have destabilized the region. Yet, anyone who knows the history of Islam knows they've fought wars across continents for centuries. Even recently we've had extremist led attacks in places like Norway, Sweden, France and Spain. Countries who haven't done a fraction of the damage the US has in the Middle East.

BTW, if I were you, I'd be quite worried about all the migrants set to set on the UK. And if you need some perspective, go for a walk in your local no-go zone while holding up a British flag. I'm sure you'll be met with warm greetings.

BTW II. Your original claim was Trump only brings hate. When I asked you about that, you responded with personal opinion on policy, not evidence of hate.
edit on 14-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

In what universe is that a qualification for a Chief Executive?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

In what universe is that a qualification for a Chief Executive?

In the cyber world of social media; The support for Bernie is staggering and the conservatives sit around with their ***** in their hands with absolutely no clue how to run a campaign. Trump is burning out and can't last until the home stretch anyway. And even if he does, he will force a broakered convention and be kicked to the curb by the GOP.

Still the conservatives will somehow blame Trumps problems on Obama.
edit on 14-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: muse7
I haven't heard anyone say they'd vote for Clinton. Quite the opposite. I say go Trump, but then I don't believe in politics.

Do you live inside a cave? Perhaps an Echo-chamber?

Clinton has received more votes than any other candidate in the primaries..that includes Trump.

Truth be told you are the first Clinton supporter I myself have came accross. I'm in Florida.

I am curious to your answer to Boscowashisnamo's post above me. I'll quote it below.

"I ask this because I have not met many Clinton supporters, and inquire with sincerity: why do you support Clinton? I'm not asking for justification, just an explanation as to what Clinton has done to earn your support. I haven't decided who I will vote for, and want all the information and viewpoints I can get.

Thanks in advance."

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join