It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago police officers say ‘Typical f----ing n-----s’ and ‘Black lives matter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well, I have to say, my jaw dropped upon listening to the dispatch recording. My first thought was that maybe this was just some erroneous prankster; listening to this in greater detail, it sounds authentic.

It is not that the language is something we've not heard before, but damn!!!! The officers on the recording sound African American as well. I am curious to hear the remarks from ATS-

WARNING GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

Chicago police officers could be heard saying “Typical f---ing n-----s” and “Black lives matter, my a--” in a dispatch recording that surfaced Monday.

The exchange happened Saturday morning over the city police department’s public radio feed for Morgan Park and other Far South Side neighborhoods, DNAinfo reported.

The slurs appeared to come from a couple of officers around 12 hours after protests and clashes postponed a campaign event for Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

No doubt racism exists, though the left will tell you it's a one way street. Those of us in reality understand that the playing field is not equal it never has been, reality is not fair and if anything we share #tyness to varying degrees among ourselves. Black police using racial slurs against black citizens, I'm positive the left could find a way to still make this about white racism because the agenda is all inclusive, remember that.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Sounds like someone who needs a leave of absence.

He has been 'in the trenches' too long.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Just amazing that they said this ON THE RADIO!!!! Just wow. sad days we live in -

Thanks, as always for posting, Tech!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I have no idea how the left and white racism are related to the topic, but I see the point you're trying to make.

All I have to say is typical f------ pigs. Protect and serve, my a---.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Well you know the parable about two people standing on either side of the horse one says it was a spotted horse the other says is was a brown horse. There are many takes to this situation, the likely truth is it's just some cops expressing there discontent at that moment with alot of nuance and perspective missing. Racism in its institutionalized form probably isn't what we are looking at, in fact I think in this day and age it's an abuse of power issue not a race issue, but say that to the wrong people and you are a racist bigot yourself. I'm ready get my ass to the mountains and be done with the bull#.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Not able to listen now (sitting through a dress rehearsal of Les Miserables) but I definitely will come back for a listen later.
It seems like these cops have seen a lot of city life.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I'm ready get my ass to the mountains and be done with the bull#.

be careful which mountains you choose. ski Lubbock...

Racism is as prevalent in the Mts as it is in the ghetto...no seas pesado, hombre...
edit on 14-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thats where we all fail . Pointing fingers. What was it grandma used to say ? When you point your finger at someone else , 3 fingers are pointing back at you. Racism doesnt come from a specific race against a specific race. Nor is it only from one political party , region of country , age , religion..etc. It is a human thing . Period. There is no one demographic to blame it on.Although in the name of proclaiming our group(whatever that may be) superior or perfect we blame it on the other group . The ones we dont like.

But that is the exact reason it exists in the beginning , One group believing they are superior to the other group, The opposition has to be inferior to my group because they do not believe what I believe. And my ideas are perfect.

Racism is a subset of a larger set - Prejudice . Remember that,

edit on 6201631060320166 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So whats the issue other than your white and have to be PC. It's not an y of your business OK!!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm a copper mountain fan my self and steamboat springs. Racism is ubiquitous and I agree it's not a one way street

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

Just amazing that they said this ON THE RADIO!!!! Just wow. sad days we live in -

Thanks, as always for posting, Tech!

I worked both EMS and LE back in the day. Even though profanities, slurs and tirades were supposed to take place on back channels, people's brain-to-mouth filters went TU and all sorts of crap found it's way onto the primary. I got reprimanded by pulling a rookie move while the send button was unknowingly depressed as I was making unflattering comments about a dispatcher to my partner. It was a lesson well learned.

With the listening public monitoring scanners these days, everything is heard.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It appears that the "roger bleep" is missing from the transmission in question.

All of the other transmissions from the patrol cars participating in the conversation have them. However, it sounds like the dispatcher transmissions don't use them.

This could indicate the transmission was from a pirate police radio, or perhaps the perpetrator turned theirs off to mask the source.

-dex

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A black man said to a white man "do you think black lives matters?"

The white man answered and said "of course black lives matters as much to us as white lives matter to you"

The black man looked upset and said " well that ain't much then!"

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I just listened to it.
Not sure what everyone else heard, but it sounded like a white officer was responding the direction that the idle chatter went between two other officers and a dispatcher.
Until I read the transcript in the article, I was not sure of what the dispatcher was saying when she made the kool-aid statement, and I still am not sure what it meant.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don't think it's racism. Both black and white cops are sick and tired of these types of behaviors coming from mostly young hateful troublemakers that don't have a clue about anything other than causing mayhem. Heck! Everyday people of all colors are tired of it. I have heard elderly black folks call thugs the "n" word. It's not racism.

The "n" word has a different meaning than it did way back when. Now it just means the thug mentality and behavior that puts lives in danger, and it can be any color. It just so happens the larger percentage to population is black. Why? I can't say for sure, but cops are people too, and sometimes they are bound to get sick and tired of dealing with the thuggers day in and day out.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Have you ever said the "n" word?

-That was rhetorical.

"I don't use the N-word often, but when I do, it is usually to describe a white thief, or tweeker."

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

No doubt racism exists, though the left will tell you it's a one way street. Those of us in reality understand that the playing field is not equal it never has been, reality is not fair and if anything we share #tyness to varying degrees among ourselves. Black police using racial slurs against black citizens, I'm positive the left could find a way to still make this about white racism because the agenda is all inclusive, remember that.

Every time a post on here is about this kind of subject do we see somebody trying to subtly level out the feild by saying black people are racist too.

Well duh, yes they are but evidently white people, dont get institutional racism as much as blacks or any other none-white.

Far lefts are as bad as far rights and bringing them into a subject to defend some kind of problem you have shows that you think the same way.

new topics

top topics

join