It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio Hallucinations Before Sleep Captured as an EVP!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
a reply to: Stevemagegod

That's really creepy man. I don't know if it had anything to do with reading the spoiler or not, but I heard exactly the same words. Of all the ones I've listened to, this is the clearest one yet.

What really freaks me out though is the last word "on" which seems to drag on and then kind-of becomes a chorus of voices.

Take care!

-dex

Ya sorry about that man I dont know how to do Spoiler Code on above Top Secret. The normal Code doesn't work.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i asked my voices what evps are from, they answered "an energy machine"..chew on that.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Unknown to many Christians the Catholic Church has been positive and encouraging towards investigation of the Electronic Voice Phenomena.

Two of the earliest investigators were Italian Catholic priests, Father Ernetti and Father Gemelli, who came upon the phenomena by chance while they were recording Gregorian chants in 1952. Father Gemelli heard his father’s voice on the tape calling him by a childhood nick-name saying ‘Zucchini, it is clear, don’t you know it is I?’

Deeply troubled by Catholic teaching in regard to contact with the dead, the two priests visited Pope Pius XII in Rome. The Pope reassured them: Dear Father Gemelli, you really need not worry about this. The existence of this voice is strictly a scientific fact and has nothing to do with spiritism. The recorder is totally objective……it receives and records only sound waves from wherever they come.…This experiment may perhaps become the cornerstone for a building for scientific studies which will strengthen people’s faith in a hereafter. (Taken from Italian Journal Astra, June 1990 quoted Kubis and Macy, 1995:102 ).

www.newworldscience.org...

So I guess as long as you aren't conducting spiritism and you get EVPs on your device the Church doesn't mind it. Remember my whole originally experiment was to see if I talked in my Sleep.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join