It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio Hallucinations Before Sleep Captured as an EVP!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Okay guys so last night before I fell asleep I thought I kept on Hearing this annoying little whispering in my Ear as I was trying to fall asleep. But the thing is it sounded like it was distant music playing. Now my sister did just get home and it was late at night so I thought it was her playing music on her computer or something so i got up opened my door and went to her room to see if she was awake and to my surprise she was in bed lights off and door shut. My Dad was also in Bed and so was mom. No one had any electronics running as it was 12:30am at night and i went to bed late. Now as you guys know who saw my other thread I have been recording with an app called "Dream Talk Recorder" from the apple app store that records sounds and movements during the night. I have been catching a ton of EVPs for the past 2 months. Last Night I believe i may have heard them when fully awake still aware of everything going around me. The interesting part is i actually did respond to what the AVP was asking of me.

This clip was also part of the annoying whispering

media.dreamtalkrecorder.net...
Your a Ass Hole
Enhanced Link : soundcloud.c...-a-ass-hole-evp...

Now with this EVP I was still awake and is the one which i believe sounded like "Distant Music", in the clip you will hear me yawning but then I hear what I believe

Steven Get up right now!
Enhanced Link: soundcloud.c...p-right-now-evp...

And then A minute or so later you will hear me get up

And since i didn't find anything i went back to bed.

Well what do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
id stop now, ive been severly attacked b them, you dont want to know them.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
id stop now, ive been severly attacked b them, you dont want to know them.

I am more afraid of the living then the disembodied.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Playing with EVP is like playing with the ouija board.

It's the intent that matters. It actually could be anything that you are stating your allowance of wicked spirits in your home.

The person who responded to your first, saying you should stop is wise. Actually it is wise to not even began to play with the occult.

And as far as EVPs that are real being disembodied voices, that is quite wrong.

All spirit communications are with wicked spirits. And spirits have spiritual bodies, they are not disembodied. They were never physical, made of flesh and blood to begin with. They are wicked demons, angels under Satan.

They are ruthless, evil, and bent on the destruction of humanity.

Some may say, well perhaps some are evil, but there are good ones. NO good spirit communicates with you through the use of mediums or sorcery. And they are not dead people who are really alive. The dead are dead, and not more alive than ever.

People for some reason think that dead people get supernatural knowledge after they die, so they can manipulate the laws of nature which scientists don't even fully understand yet. As if by dying they become more alive and have superhuman knowledge.

They have superhuman knowledge because they are above humans, they are demons.

This is how it usually goes with most spirit communication: A lot of times the demons will fool the fool playing around with it, making them think they are a dead person, perhaps a child, or what not, the wicked angels know the belief system of the person trying to get in contact with them, so will use those false belief systems to manipulate them even more.

If you believe in ghosts, or are not sure if they are real, they may give you the appearance of being dead people, still alive. If you believe in holy angels (which are real) and guardian angels, they may fool you into believing they are angels of light sent down to talk to you. Some will even pretend to be aliens from Orion, etc.

Then as the spirit communication progresses, they will all inevitably get more vulgar, start harassing, bullying, saying nasty and disgusting things. And lie a lot.

They are all of them wicked and evil.

You unfortunately have wicked demons in your house playing with you. And it appears you allowed them entry.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JarofRice

This is how it usually goes with most spirit communication: A lot of times the demons will fool the fool playing around with it, making them think they are a dead person, perhaps a child, or what not, the wicked angels know the belief system of the person trying to get in contact with them, so will use those false belief systems to manipulate them even more.

Actually I never invited them in as I have always been experiencing weird # in my House. They have always been here.

You have no idea how much of a Jack Ass these things can be. I have at least 2 Spirits in my House based on the evidence i have Collected from doing Passive EVP Recording. Which is just placing my recorder next to my Bed and going to Sleep. They love dropping the F Bomb at me. I have 1 female and 1 male.

soundcloud.com...
soundcloud.com...#-you-were-watching
soundcloud.com...#-me-1?in=stephen-graser/sets/my-collection-of-evps
soundcloud.com...-you?in=stephen-graser/sets/my-collection-of-evps (Apparently they #ed me in my sleep.)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Actually I never invited them in as I have always been experiencing weird # in my House. They have always been here.

You have no idea how much of a Jack Ass these things can be. I have at least 2 Spirits in my House based on the evidence i have Collected from doing Passive EVP Recording. Which is just placing my recorder next to my Bed and going to Sleep. They love dropping the F Bomb at me. I have 1 female and 1 male.

soundcloud.com...
soundcloud.com...-you?in=stephen-graser/sets/my-collection-of-evps (Apparently they #ed me in my sleep.)

I feel bad for your and your situation. Perhaps not knowing it personally. But I have had my own, so I know what it is like.

And you are correct, I was rash to assume that your using EVPs is what started it. If you have had harassment before you started that, then it is obviously from another source.

But still they need permission to enter. Again, anything dealing with the occult can give them permission to enter the home. Anything. It could be as simple as books on the occult. Even something seemingly innocuous as consulting astrology.

I guess you could pinpoint the time you started to be harassed and figure out what was going on. If it wasn't you inviting them in, then it was someone else in the house. And if it started in a different house then think back then. If they followed you to this one, something continues to be the same allowing them entrance.

There is a possibility, a small one, but even the house itself could be haunted, especially if it was used previously in occult rituals. But that is an extreme. Usually it is an object or a practice currently in the home that you can get rid of. And any objects from members practicing the occult can also invite them in. Even good luck charms and amulets, which are in the purview of Satan and his demons.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

soundcloud.com...

I feel bad for your and your situation. Perhaps not knowing it personally. But I have had my own, so I know what it is like.

And you are correct, I was rash to assume that your using EVPs is what started it. If you have had harassment before you started that, then it is obviously from another source.

But still they need permission to enter. Again, anything dealing with the occult can give them permission to enter the home. Anything. It could be as simple as books on the occult. Even something seemingly innocuous as consulting astrology.

I guess you could pinpoint the time you started to be harassed and figure out what was going on. If it wasn't you inviting them in, then it was someone else in the house. And if it started in a different house then think back then. If they followed you to this one, something continues to be the same allowing them entrance.

There is a possibility, a small one, but even the house itself could be haunted, especially if it was used previously in occult rituals. But that is an extreme. Usually it is an object or a practice currently in the home that you can get rid of. And any objects from members practicing the occult can also invite them in. Even good luck charms and amulets, which are in the purview of Satan and his demons.

The only object that I could think that could possible be attracting "Spirits" to my home is my Family is currently in possession of my Great Grandfather's Freemason Master Mason Sword. It's a pretty artifact but we have no idea what kind of rituals they performed with it.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 14-3-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

soundcloud.com...

The only object that I could think that could possible be attracting "Spirits" to my home is my Family is currently in possession of my Great Grandfather's Freemason Master Mason Sword.

Interesting. When I was a child I had a lot of demonic harassment, and my family had possessions, including the Freemason ring of my grandfather. Later on, I also learned that he was a sorcerer, and was heavily into occult practices. My dad never got rid of the stuff, and I had to leave home before they stopped harassing me.

I did not take anything of my grandfather or my dad with me.

I don't know if it was the Freemasonry itself, or the other sorcery he was involved in. Or if the two were related. But it appears to me that at some level Freemason's MUST have some type of occult rituals that opens one up to demon attachment.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Steve Mage god, interesting you would use the word mage in your avatar. As mages are involved in the occult. I don't know why you used the name for yourself though. It is something to think about. But mages are usually associated with board games like D&D and books like the Dragonlance series, and other various games and video games that have occult themes in them and the use of magic.

I just wanted to give you a suggestion. If you have any possessions of your grandfather in the house, you can simply just remove them for a couple of nights and see if things change. And of course stop the EVP, which is not helping the situation. While it does confirm your demonic harassment, it is a form of sorcery and you should stop it if you want to get some relief.

Also pray to Jehovah God to give you insight and wisdom into the problem. Perhaps he has already. But he can see a lot more than you or I and can reveal things that are hidden otherwise.

edit on 14-3-2016 by JarofRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Steve,

I'd like to caution you on accepting any one single interpretation of whatever paranormal experiences you've had.

You strike me as being a seeker. As a seeker you don't want to get bogged down in any one single dogmatic belief system. View all theories with an open mind and integrate their strong points into your own belief system.

Some of the advice I've read in this thread is based on an unorthodox set of religious beliefs who practitioners have a nearly phobic fear of demons. Fear only makes these dark entities stronger.

Now having said that, I would also caution that what you have been able to discern from your EVP sessions indicates that you are dealing with something dark. I hope that some of our ATS family who are familiar with these things comes into this thread to offer some advice. If not, you may want to start another thread asking specifically how to address the issue with dark entities in your home.

BTW: I did briefly listen to those EVP links you sent to me in your other thread. I don't remember exactly which one it was, but there is a clear "Steve!" at the end. So, it's not just your imagination.

Take care.

-dex

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Steve Mage god, interesting you would use the word mage in your avatar. As mages are involved in the occult. I don't know why you used the name for yourself though. It is something to think about. But mages are usually associated with board games like D&D and books like the Dragonlance series, and other various games and video games that have occult themes in them and the use of magic.

I just wanted to give you a suggestion. If you have any possessions of your grandfather in the house, you can simply just remove them for a couple of nights and see if things change. And of course stop the EVP, which is not helping the situation. While it does confirm your demonic harassment, it is a form of sorcery and you should stop it if you want to get some relief.

Also pray to Jehovah God to give you insight and wisdom into the problem. Perhaps he has already. But he can see a lot more than you or I and can reveal things that are hidden otherwise.

Dude Im a Gamer. I played Runescape for a long time and loved the Magic Skill. Thats why I have Mage in my name lol.

Also i don't actively ask questions with EVPs. There is a technique called Passive EVP were you just set the recorder on and see what it picks up. I have never asked any questions to them. They come to me. My whole original objective of this experiment was to see if I taked in my sleep. But instead I discovered that I received a whole bunch of EVPs. That came from nowhere. Trust me nothing to do with the occult. I also do not have any negative influences like Drugs, or Alcohol even if i am old enough to drink. I have read up on some of the stuff because I want knowledge in all fields. Hence why I am on this site.but I have never practiced. And I have heard the theories regarding Spirit Talking Boards and I have heard more BAD STORIES then Good from them so I will never touch one.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I want you Steve, to know personally, I don't know how long you've been told. But I want you to know. Jehovah loves you. And I love you.

You will be given an invitation to a very important event next Wensday. It was by Jehovah. You see the demons can fool with you, but Jehovah will always win.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JarofRice

And shame on you you shameless wicked spirits. Shame on all of you who know truth. You stupid bullies.

Imagine, a mere human having to chastise them. I am told to say no further.
edit on 15-3-2016 by JarofRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I believe most of you suffer from schizophrenia, or some other form of anxiety induced paranoia. Why choose to believe in demons when you can choose not to?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

If you listened to what he recorded, then you have to admit, you have the same disease.

Or are you among those who wish to bully him more?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Still, that does not negate the invitation that is being extended to you. And I know you will receive it.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

No bullying from me, if possible I wish to help
If he recorded a sound, and heard it, then that sound must have an origin. I know to much science to ever question something of this nature relating to 'demons'. If you had full comprehension of the variables out there (and no spirits, only variables bound to the physical realm) then you wouldn't believe in these sort of things.

On a side note, trying to argue with someone on the internet who has a mental disorder is like shouting an argument to a brick wall.

All I'm saying is, you get to choose what you believe in. I believe there is a rational explanation and a physical cause for the audio recorded/heard.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

None of what you say negates anything.

And for this reason, you too will receive an invitation.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Come at me demon bro

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

Come at me demon bro

??

You will receive the invitation. It isn't from me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join