It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe we need for Trump to get elected.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Maybe we need a fascist dictator so people really understand why the constitution is important. Maybe we need a wall alienating one of our main trading partners. Hey we can vote him out in 4 years or impeach him. Trump may be a xenophobe with lunatic policies but he's WAY better than Bernie sanders(wondering how we are going to pay for the free stuff he is promising), Hillary(clinton dynasty/CFR/Globalist's pick) or Cruz(bush/sachs operative).

If you want to vote for trump vote for trump(I am not). NOT HILLARY. NOT CRUZ.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not sure about Trump being the only Fascist.

Hillary's agenda will continue the existing Fascist polices and then some.

Bernie's agenda will require so much authoritarian police state techniques to enforce, the government under him would have no choice but to go full Fascist.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

My suggestion for you would be to put 1% of the energy you use to defame Donald Trump who by all rights is the choice of many Free and Liberty minded Patriots and hard working Americans and instead start pushing for the candidate of your choice. Who are you for?

Was just milling around your profile and have another suggestion, do a deep search on all Libertarian potentials and then start plastering why you think your choice should be the one people vote for. Becoming a Libertarian just because it is what you 'think' is the polar opposite of the 2 party system *(which here on ATS over the years members have no respect for in that it is controlled media directed propaganda, and therefore singing to the choir)*

It is horrible I know, but quick! Without googling, how many parties are there in America? How many can you name?
edit on pm331pmMon, 14 Mar 2016 16:51:54 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I think you should...

....stop resisting and let nature take its course.

edit on 14-3-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I think you should.......stop resisting and let nature take its course.

Mutual of Omaha's "Wild Kingdom" is broadcasting again? (refreshing).
edit on 14-3-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
[...] Donald Trump who by all rights is the choice of many Free and Liberty minded Patriots and hard working Americans

Are we doing a "joke of the day" on ATS, now?

Candidates appropriate for those "Liberty-minded" individuals died along with the pantaloon.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I can't stand those two parties but Trump is the only candidate that is not CFR.

He's the only candidate that is not bought by the dark command.

I will vote for a third party over those two parties.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

No joke. I am a Liberty minded, free thinking individual and allllllll American. I have seen how the majority of ATSers hate on Trump but I have yet to read anything that I cant listen to on msm talk radio, and 3 letter foreign run TV stations to convince me that this is not a good time to place Trump above all the other "contenders".

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

www.lp.org... Gary Johnson if I had to...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I always thought a better solution was to have a Presidential Triumvirate of three people selected randomly from the Social Security lists. They would serve a four or six year staggered terms so that one could be trained while the others conducted business.

Random people? They have no experience! Well, nobody has experience being President except ex-Presidents. Just because you're a lawyer or business person doesn't mean you can run a country. Everybody who gets elected has to go through an intense training period run by the Bureaucracy that actually runs Washington. Sure, you might get some duds, but our current system doesn't guarantee against that either. In any event, you'd generally get average people with decent common sense, with the added benefit of them not owing any favors to Political Action Committees or big campaign contributors.

Hey, Trump might actually do a good job once he's restrained a little by the massive machine in Washington. I doubt that we'll get to find out. With all the money at stake, the fix has been in for a long, long time.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If the left makes it their mission to silence him via violence or threats of violence I may just throw the guy a vote. The notion that a single man/woman can change America all together for the worse or better is inaccurate, however some leaders can unite us as a people and others divide, and currently I see trump as a divider because of his bellicose rhetoric. That is not to say that somethings he talks about do not need to be talked about, and so while I may not support his demeanor and showboating style I do support some positions he takes, and people like me may be swayed to vote his direction if silencing and threats are the intellectual retort of the opposition.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

If the left makes it their mission to silence him via violence or threats of violence I may just throw the guy a vote. The notion that a single man/woman can change America all together for the worse or better is inaccurate, however some leaders can unite us as a people and others divide, and currently I see trump as a divider because of his bellicose rhetoric. That is not to say that somethings he talks about do not need to be talked about, and so while I may not support his demeanor and showboating style I do support some positions he takes, and people like me may be swayed to vote his direction if silencing and threats are the intellectual retort of the opposition.

An independent would; push comes to shove the vote is for the candidate that is stirring the pot of stew (contention). There is reason why the backlash for a Trump or Sanders: they threaten real change.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Yeah.

He's better than Hillary(a clinton),Cruz(a bush proxy) and Bernie(thinks we have an infinite budget).

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Surely some lessons are better learned the hard way.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
It's just like I've been saying all along, short of electrocuting all your candidates into doing all the things right for you, in your time, and for your good, just everyone perform a pas de vote, or at least honour an honest man and put Ron Paul's name on it.
Above all, whatever you do, please make this man happy again.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I Sure wish Chuck Norris was running for POTUS.... surely he would win!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Chuck Norris is as bad as Trump and embodies a lot of what is wrong with America.

I've never had any time for him.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Had this talk with my sister. I told her trump should be a risk we should take. Compared him to MIT Romney and Bernie as Ron Paul then Hillary to Obama. But what do I know?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: combatmaster

Chuck Norris is as bad as Trump and embodies a lot of what is wrong with America.

I've never had any time for him.

Chuck 2016!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I can't stand those two parties but Trump is the only candidate that is not CFR.

He's the only candidate that is not bought by the dark command.

I will vote for a third party over those two parties.

I completely understand

it's sort of a silent rebelion against the established order. Because nobody wants him on the job...that's why it would be perfect. Perfect irony. Perfect finger to the controllers.

Let it all burn !!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join