It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda to Derail Trump Campaign is Working

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Trump has reached the point where many people have come to realize he has pernicious character flaws that make it impossible for him to change and listen to reason.

Therefore many have passed harsh judgment on him.

Even though you want to always give a person the benefit of the doubt until they go to far and reach into the bowels of ignorance and abusiveness that he has reached…indeed you want to give one a chance and see if they aren’t unreasonable, dogmatic, bigoted, and just ignorant. Trump has unfortunately passed all these litmus tests of undesirability such as the above attributes would indicate. Therefore it is reasonable that decent thinking people come together and try to stop this man from having power over the lives of Americans.

Trump so lacks introspection, self- examination and is so narcissistic, and abusive that it’s not outside the realm of possibility that he might begin the descent into some kind of fascism in America.

Therefore the plot to derail him may be wholly justified

Whether it works depends on the condition of the American peoples psyche

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: olaru12

American liberals in their modern sensibilities resemble communists in almost every single facet...

Apparently your ideology has gotten in the way of your common sense.

I'm a liberal and own and operate 3 business LLC plus having a media contract with the GOP. I'm a capitalist of the first order and I find your attitude insulting.
And with your insults; you aren't doing the conservative cause any favors.

edit on 14-3-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: BlueAjah

What do you think about how he has filed for bankruptcy 4 times?

I think that he had so very many endeavors that there were bound to be some things that did not work out. He was obviously mostly successful. And when something did not work out, he did the legal, smart, business-sense thing that anyone would do.

By the way - "he" did not file for bankruptcy 4 times. It was 4 of his business endeavors. He often had many things going at one time. Which is different than an individual filing for total bankruptcy.
edit on 3/14/16 by BlueAjah because: clarifying

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

If Trump goes down it's because of Trump, he thinks he is being anti-P.C when he is being Crass, he thinks he is speaking truth to power when most of what he is doing is race baiting and being a fascist and that's why white supremacist groups and individuals attached themselves to him, Both the Dems and Reps are corrupt but in the case of the Reps they know they will go under with him leading the party for those reasons above.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I am extremely sorry to offend your delicate liberal sensibilities…

Do you have access to a "safe space" where you meditate heal from my microaggressions?!?

Also, it's absolutely typical of an avowed liberal to conflate anything I said with "insults."
Seriously, if you think those were insults then good luck with all your "businesses"

-Christosterone

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Since the protests and ridiculous level of negative commentary Trump'snpoll #'s have actually risen. He has caught Kasich in Ohio and has surpassed Rubio in Florida. I think you need to speak with a more diverse group of people and stop listening to what the MSM are telling you. Trump is trouncing these #ers in the primary and for the first time approaching a double digit lead on Clinton nationally.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

It doesn't seem like a Fair and Honest campaign at all. Why so many Billionaires against this One Man? Highly Suspect if you ask me.

With his blunt remarks on immigration, real estate billionaire and GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump might be leading the Republican race, but his pool of critics grow every single day – and it now includes an increasing number of fellow billionaires. Crossing bipartisan lines, billionaires like George Soros, Rupert Murdoch, Larry Ellison, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have all voiced their support for pro-immigration action, and some have even called out Trump.

This Thursday, George Soros announced a $5 million donation to Immigrant Voters Win PAC that wants to bring more immigrants to the ballot box for pro-immigration causes. The PAC has raised a total of $10 million since December and is ready to start its operations in May.

With his significant donation, Soros became the catalyst of the initiative, which was a not so subtle jab at Trump and a clear effort to defeat him at the voting booth. “America’s values are being threatened by a virulent surge of xenophobia and nativism,” says Hungarian born Soros, “Donald Trump is the most vulgar and obvious expression of this.”

How many People even Trust these Guys on many other Issues? Soros the Hungarian? Why is he involved so much in American Politics anyways?

Soros who changed his name, is a Billionaire. He's also known as the man who Broke the Bank of England, and Convicted in France for insider trading.
edit on 3/14/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

while the left is just sitting back and watching the GOP burn (and laughing).

The far left can only wish. Seems as if there is a percentage of Democratic votes moving over.

Plus your "evidence" is based on your subjective (and personal) poll of ATS threads. Not exactly high caliber polling data or evidence there...

And may I ask where yours is coming from ?

edit on 5201631050320165 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

Since the protests and ridiculous level of negative commentary Trump'snpoll #'s have actually risen. He has caught Kasich in Ohio and has surpassed Rubio in Florida. I think you need to speak with a more diverse group of people and stop listening to what the MSM are telling you. Trump is trouncing these #ers in the primary and for the first time approaching a double digit lead on Clinton nationally.

No need to get so defensive. I don't follow or believe what MSM dictates as their perceived reality, critical thinking will lead most to the conclusion that what is reported is biased and twisted to suit there master's needs. This thread wasn't to denounce or defend Trump's campaign, just an observation on a trend in reporting and discussions.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

It doesn't seem like a Fair and Honest campaign at all. Why so many Billionaires against this One Man? Highly Suspect if you ask me.

With his blunt remarks on immigration, real estate billionaire and GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump might be leading the Republican race, but his pool of critics grow every single day – and it now includes an increasing number of fellow billionaires. Crossing bipartisan lines, billionaires like George Soros, Rupert Murdoch, Larry Ellison, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg have all voiced their support for pro-immigration action, and some have even called out Trump.

This Thursday, George Soros announced a $5 million donation to Immigrant Voters Win PAC that wants to bring more immigrants to the ballot box for pro-immigration causes. The PAC has raised a total of $10 million since December and is ready to start its operations in May.

With his significant donation, Soros became the catalyst of the initiative, which was a not so subtle jab at Trump and a clear effort to defeat him at the voting booth. “America’s values are being threatened by a virulent surge of xenophobia and nativism,” says Hungarian born Soros, “Donald Trump is the most vulgar and obvious expression of this.”

How many People even Trust these Guys on many other Issues? Soros the Hungarian? Why is he involved so much in American Politics anyways?

Soros who changed his name, is a Billionaire. He's also known as the man who Broke the Bank of England, and Convicted in France for insider trading.

I find it hypocritical that many on sites like HuffPo lay the blame for societal ills at the feet of the evil Koch Brothers, yet fail to mention Soros or Gates. Both sides of politics have rich backers that use their fortunes to influence politics, and it is ingenuous not to include all players in discussions of intervention.

"Fair" or "honest" is a rarity in politics these days.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The sad thing is that Trump has some great issues on his side, and what I fear the most is that he may go down in flames with one of the most important issues of the day, the bad trade deals he points out all the time that has caused America millions of jobs.

This is why originally I had good things to say about Trump, although with a heavy dose of caveats…

Indeed, I hoped and prayed Trump would turn out, surprisingly, a good guy…
I rooted for him to control himself and stop all that acting like a dam fool.

He did many good things, such as taking down Jeb Bush, and publically calling George W to account over Iraq.

And Trump taking it to the GOP was masterful.

This guy could have been GREAT…. In the tradition of JFK and FDR but his bad instincts and just bad nature has come trough in this campaign….he can’t control himself.

But sadly, he never practiced any moral self-control.

He’s the kind of guy who needed some religious training.

So one has to look at how the bad outweighs the good and the good has been overshadowed tremendously

Indeed it is the shadow of Donald Trump that will be the thing that destroys him, If he doesn’t stop and take a look at himself.

Let’s hope he isn’t allowed to take the country down with him

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Soros has still got his nose stuck in America. This article is from 2004, and now it's 2016!

He's been twisting and turning what almost seems like his own little agenda to destroy country after country.

Something is highly wrong with this guy and all the People in Power in the USofA seem to be backing him, why?

www.aim.org...

Soros clearly has his sights set on global policy on drugs. Soros was a signer of a 1998 letter to U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan urging a radical revamping of global anti-drug policies. Another signer was Morton H. Halperin, a former Department of Defense and National Security Council Official.

He's like an evil man made virus with no cure. Creepy

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Agenda to Derail Trump Campaign is Working

I DO think there is an agenda at play here.

For the last eight years that have been nothing, but race, and class warfare.

Along comes, and Washington Outsider, and all hell seriously breaks loose.

Trump does win.

His presidency is going to be terrible. Not because of what he says, but the perception surrounding it.

We are a hare away from another civil war.

That some where in the shadows someone does want.

It is my deepest wish that EVERYONE take a step back form politics, and remember we are better than this.

A house divided can not stand.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Also, it's absolutely typical of an avowed liberal to conflate anything I said with "insults."
Seriously, if you think those were insults then good luck with all your "businesses"

-Christosterone

No reason to be concerned about my businesses. On the off chance, Donald gets elected I have already made plans to sell all my assets, retire and watch the new Trump reality show from a bar on the beach somewhere outside the USA. I feel blessed to be able to have set in motion my plans regardless of the election results. America WAS the land of opportunity; that's all changed.

You reap what you sow....
edit on 14-3-2016 by olaru12 because: ^FGGN&&&DJ

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

LOLOL! You wish!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Overt effort? No, not at all. It doesn't take much effort to simply pop a squat & wait for the bevy of amusing facepalms & WTFs. It's basically kinda like this:

edit on 3/14/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

To praise someone who knows how to manipulate and finagle the law to his advantage is absurd. The average person does not even file 1 bankruptcy per lifetime.

At least say something along the lines of ... ~Well, yes, not everyone is perfect but I do still think he is a great candidate~...

Look, I think he is a very charismatic, good (and sometimes wise) person, but with that said, all the money in the world cannot give someone tact and credentials to run for president.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

To praise someone who knows how to manipulate and finagle the law to his advantage is absurd.

Oh I totally agree, look at that lawless megalomaniac Hillary! Benghazi? Emails? Lying under oath?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

and yet its not been proven, hmmm.. maybe...

just maybe its not true?

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

You wouldnt recognize the truth even if it kicked you in the groin.

All you do on this forum is spew hate and bigotry all the while calling people hateful and bigots.

SMH

edit on 3/15/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join