It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil is in the Details [ORI2016]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
PART 1
BEFORE THE BEGINNING IS SOMEONE ELSE'S ENDING

In the end, She said the WORD. In response, the ever expanding Universe starts the process of collapsing back into itself. As endings go, it is slow(to those observing from within) but inevitable. Final. Light receding back into darkness.

As each star ceases to exist, She lets flow a single tear. Not out of sorrow, but out of pride. A farewell to her craftsmanship. Her last thoughts are long and measured. Forever is not as long as it seems. All things come to an end. Even those things measured in infinity. Entropy is a harsh and jealous lover.

The GAME is the GAME after all. He has won, In the same way that She won in the last cycle. The old giving way to the young. As it is below, so it is above. She that was everything, walks away into the unknown. Happy in the knowledge that something will take her place. Something terrifying and beautiful and new.

PART 2
PRIDE COMETH

The city of Truth. The one true city. The archetype that will forever inspire the fever dreams of every builder to come. Its vastness and glory can not be measured. Its stretches as far as the mind can see and shines brighter than any of the newborn stars beginning to form within creation.

A place so beautiful, it is frightening. Where submission is the air you breath and worship is the only coin worth trading. The nexus of everything. Where reality is a language. Where magic is a science. Where the only science is the WORD.

Home to trillions. Home to one. At the center of Truth lies the throne. The past, the present, and the future intersect the throne. On the throne sits He. I am who is divine nature, the Father. Within the Fathers mind, lives the WORD.

As long as the WORD is on the mind and the mind is on the throne. Omnipotence is assured and creation continues to exist forever. But there is forever, and then there is forever. Its all a matter of perspective.

What's the difference between a year for the Godhead and a year for an angel, or the difference between a year for an angel and a year for a mortal? Does the divine measure time by the cycle of a star in a radom backwater part of the cosmos?

Forever is for all future time. From a mortal perspective, time is forever. From the perspective of the Divine, forever is just a cycle. Forever happens, ends, and starts over again. Even Gods wonder what comes next.

Plans must be put in motion.

Somewhere within the city of Truth. Two angels are having a conversation. One angel sits atop a crystal tower the size of a flower, surrounded by a field of colors that will never be seen anywhere else. From there, in a direction that can not be named. Another angel sits within a constantly shifting mass of metal gears and pistons, flames, and billowing clouds of steam. Both angels are perfection personified. Beings of pure light and mind.

Both were among the first to arrive in Truth. Both hold positions of power and authority within the city. Both are honored and respected by all, even the Father. The thoughts, words, and actions of the two. Influence a large portion of the captains of the Host, the army of creation.

“I hear you have been to the gene gardens. To get a glimpse at those that will populate creation,” asks the angel that sits atop.

“I know you are just being polite. The words on the tip of the cities tongue,” the angel that sits within waves his hands in dismissal before continuing. “Everyone knows I spend all my time now in the garden of delight.”

“Rumor is rumor.,” says atop

“In this case. Rumor is fact. I have an interest in those that will look like us,” says within.

“An interest in those being made to the direct specifications of Father, you mean”

“Yes, I have taken the lead role on the project. I have become its biggest supporter. So I can steer it down the path I choose.

“To what ends?”

“I plan on usurping Fathers plan for the project. Using the ones that look like us for my own goals. To position myself for what comes next.”

Surprise enters the eyes of both angels. One from what he heard. The other from what he said.

“Have you gone mad! That is blasphemy. Working against Father. Why are you even telling me this.”

“I do not know, but really brother, how dare you presume to lecture me. I guess I tell you simply because I do not care. The whole city will know I am the enemy soon enough”

“Whats to stop me from going to Father right now.”

“As if Father does not already know. Have you forgotten that we were there at the beginning. Or have you already lost yourself to your role?”

“Father is everything!”

“Exactly. Father is omnipotent within creation. He knows what I plan before I do. He already knows what I want. He already knows I know how to get what he knows I want. Are you following brother. I have already begun down the path. Everything is already in motion. He has not stopped me. He has not erased me from creation. He approves what I do.”

“He approves you working against him?”

“Of course he does. Because although I work against him, I do not work against him. What I am positioning myself for, is what comes after. It is a silent pact between Father and I. I will challenge him in name only. I will be his adversary. His enemies will flock to my banner. Right where he wants them. I am the controlled opposition.

The ones who look like us will be tricked into eating forbidden fruit, and unleashed upon creation. They will be given a choice. Those that choose, bring more power than those made to obey. The knowledge of good and evil will influence the choice.

Those that stray from Father into evil. I will be their punishment. I will be there to take them into my arms. I will bear that burden. It will pain me, but I will grow fat on their souls. Then when forever ends and Father grows bored. I will be in the best position to decide what comes next. The ones that look like us will be my coin to buy my own creation, when this one is over”

“I do not believe this is what Father wants.”

“Then strike me down brother.”

The angel that sits atop the tower grabs one of the colors that will never be seen anywhere else and uses it to fashion a thought weapon in the shape of a dagger. The angel within the constantly shifting mass sees this, but does not react or move. Assured in his belief in himself.

The angel atop the tower thinks and does. He moves his hand forward in a stabbing motion, manipulating the space around himself. Bringing him closer to his target. The thought dagger pierces the chest of the angel within the constantly shifting mass.

Light pours out of the wound. Shock spreads across the angel withins face. He frantically starts to reach for the light pouring out. Trying to grab the light and put it back. Then just as fast as the shock spread across his face. A calm comes over him. He smiles and looks at the angel atop the tower.

As the angel within the constantly shifting mass fades away, he imparts one final message into the mind of the angel atop the tower.

edit on 14-3-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/14/2016 by tothetenthpower because: Requested edit of title.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
“Remember everything I have said. It is up to you now. You will be painted as the enemy for striking me down. It works better this way. I was starting to be seen as the head of the project going on in the garden of delight. The champion of those who will look like us. It makes more sense for someone other than I, to be the one who would not bow down to those made in Fathers image.

You will be the adversary. You will be named an enemy of Truth. I am after all an upstanding citizen of the city. No one but you and Father know what I have set in motion. The host will hunt you. You must go to Mastema. He is someone who will be sympathetic to your cause. Between the two of you. You should be able to convince at least a third of the host to follow your fall from grace.

You must now be the one to bear the pain. It will be hard. But it is the path Father has chosen for you. I should have known it would not be me. I should have known you were who he would choose to be his successor. You were always his favorite Samael. His morning star.”

Trumpets blare throughout the city. An edict is issued by the Throne. Everyone in the city of Truth is made to hear it. The angel atop the tower. The angel Samael. Is to be hunted and brought before the Throne in chains. For the crime of fratricide and pride.

PART 3

TO THE STARS

Adam ate the apple. The plan that was put in motion came to be. The GAME continues forward.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Titles in all caps are not allowed here and against Ts and Cs.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you citizen. I will alert a mod as soon as possible.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Good story!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre
Good story!

should I give that a read ? Recommendations appreciated but then again I feel like I read waaaay to much into things be good to avoid that

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I enjoyed this

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Thank you for reading and responding. I really appreciate it. As long as I know at least one or two people enjoyed it. Then I know it was worth writing.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

Thank you for reading and responding. It keeps me writing.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

i was mesmerized. good twists in the story.

definitely keep writing

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Thank you very much, I will.

top topics

join