It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian President Putin orders withdrawal of Russian forces from Syria

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Turkish Troops will be sitationed in Ukraine at some point in this summer .

Syria is a bygone conclusion , Ukraine is going to get warmer this summer .

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

If that happens I can guarantee you that Ukraine and Turkey will have the Russian flag flying over their capitals by winter. Turkey just extorted the Eurowussies for 60bn but any more provocations with Russia and they will be seeing the how swiftly they can take a beating from the second most powerful nation on earth. I would almost say the most powerful nation on earth because their politicians do not make them fight with one hand tied behind their backs. American troops worry about shooting their guns anymore for fear they will be put in jail for shooting at the enemy.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

Russia wouldnt survive as an attack on Turkey in this instance would meet article V of the NATO charter. Putin should quit while he still has a country left to run into the ground.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Seems to me our economies in the west have been run into the ground as well by our illustrious leaders. To me it seems Edrogan has taken a cue out of a Vlads playbook through his relentless attacks on the freedom of the press to solidify his power and eliminate dissent. Who knows, maybe they are in cahoots with each other.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: HickoryStick

President Erdogan says freedom and democracy have 'no value' in Turkey amid arrests and military crackdown

@AlexeBarker

Funny that the great leader of the great Ottoman people made this statement on the day Salah Abdeslam was arrested in Brussels and yet another bomb exploded in Turkey ...
It seems he can't help but skip every single good opportunity to STFU.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

If that happens I can guarantee you that Ukraine and Turkey will have the Russian flag flying over their capitals by winter. Turkey just extorted the Eurowussies for 60bn but any more provocations with Russia and they will be seeing the how swiftly they can take a beating from the second most powerful nation on earth. I would almost say the most powerful nation on earth because their politicians do not make them fight with one hand tied behind their backs. American troops worry about shooting their guns anymore for fear they will be put in jail for shooting at the enemy.

I presume you have a dog in this race because whenever I see your posts they are always about how bad the Turks and how good the Russians are .

Let me guess , that schumuck Dr.Duke got to you or you were already carrying a huge bias anyhow .

Russian Army doesn't scare the Ukrainians ; they were serving in Russian Army very recently .

So Euro's are Wussies who already bent over to Erdogan in your opinon , eh ?

We might as well roll over and let Ivan take whole of Europe , what say you " Patriot " ?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: HickoryStick
a reply to: Xcathdra
Seems to me our economies in the west have been run into the ground as well by our illustrious leaders. To me it seems Edrogan has taken a cue out of a Vlads playbook through his relentless attacks on the freedom of the press to solidify his power and eliminate dissent. Who knows, maybe they are in cahoots with each other.

Putin is trying to project power over seas and it is faling bismally . Erdogan is trying to unite the Sunni World and revive Khilafet under a different name so 1.5 billion sunni muslims are one nation again .

Europe is stuck between rock and a hard place ; from the East the Russians & Turks are getting more powerfull , from the South there will be a never ending stream of refugees , coming out of Sub Saharan Africa .

The plan is to create a World where instead of 200 existing nations , there will be 2000+ nations .

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: HickoryStick

President Erdogan says freedom and democracy have 'no value' in Turkey amid arrests and military crackdown

@AlexeBarker

Funny that the great leader of the great Ottoman people made this statement on the day Salah Abdeslam was arrested in Brussels and yet another bomb exploded in Turkey ...
It seems he can't help but skip every single good opportunity to STFU.

Wow , you didn't know that Central European powers are protecting , harbouring , supporting Terrorists since 1980's ?

As long as it was directed against Turks , the Kurdish terrorists were supported , armed , protected by Germany , France , Belgium , UK etc etc .

Belgium has been supporting terrorists since I was a child .

Omitting this little fact is not wise nor clever .

It's just outright ignorant .
edit on 19-3-2016 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

One thing Putin doesn't do like Erdogan is using Chemical weapons against his own population : #yüksekova

Claim of chemical gas used in Yüksekova: About 40 people killed

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Feel free to provide an example.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

One thing Putin doesn't do like Erdogan is using Chemical weapons against his own population : #yüksekova

Claim of chemical gas used in Yüksekova: About 40 people killed

If you buy that lie then perhaps I could also sell you the Manhattan Bridge for a $ 1 .

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT HAS KURDISH MINISTERS & MP'S who would react to Kurds being gassed ?

Do you think Kurds to be soooo stupid ?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Feel free to provide an example.

I doubt you would concede to anything pertaining to Turks .

You are a one hate filled individual it seems .

This ATS , you are suppose to use your critical thinking abilities and ask questions before peddling misinformation as a credible source .

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

And the events in Cizre were CGI maybe ?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I doubt you would concede to anything pertaining to Turks .

You are a one hate filled individual it seems .

This ATS , you are suppose to use your critical thinking abilities and ask questions before peddling misinformation as a credible source .

I'm waiting for you to provide A SINGLE EXAMPLE TO BACK YOUR INSINUATIONS.

Wow , you didn't know that Central European powers are protecting , harbouring , supporting Terrorists since 1980's ?

As long as it was directed against Turks , the Kurdish terrorists were supported , armed , protected by Germany , France , Belgium , UK etc etc .

Belgium has been supporting terrorists since I was a child .

edit on 19-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: filled out

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

And the events in Cizre were CGI maybe ?

If you are extrapolating what is happening in Cizre with the rest of Kurds in Turkey ; you would be sorely mistaken .

Do you realize that half the Turkish forces in Cizre are actually Kurdish in origin ?

It seems you have no idea about these issues and are just using to score brown points for yourself against Turks & Kurds .

You paint a picture of Turk and picture of a Kurd which has no resemblance to reality .

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

There is an on going genocide, now using chemical weapons.
How many victims does you need before your pull your head out of your own a...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You paint a picture of Turk and picture of a Kurd which has no resemblance to reality .

Then SHOW US what is your reality.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

COPENHAGEN, Denmark – Politicians in Europe have criticized a European Parliament vote this week that turned down a proposal to remove the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) from an EU list of terrorist organizations.

By a large majority on Wednesday, the European parliament voted against delisting the PKK, which has carried out an armed conflict in Turkey for greater rights for the country’s oppressed Kurds. The group is also banned by the United States and the rest of NATO.

But with the PKK in peace talks with the Turkish government, and its armed wing in Syria receiving recognition and some US and other Western help as it stands up to the Islamic State (ISIS) group, there are calls worldwide for its delisting as a terrorist organization.

In the European Parliament, 493 MPs voted in favor of delisting the PKK, 138 voted in favor and 64 abstained.

You support PKK and it's listed as a Terrorist Organisation .

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

My grandfather was a terrorist : that's how the Nazis used to call the resistance fighters under the occupation. I take that kind of empty rhetoric for what it's worth.

Is that your best shot ?
That hardly contradicts dozens of twitter users reporting live from scene ...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Double post

So are the Grey Wolves.
edit on 19-3-2016 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join