It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stage-rusher: 'Donald Trump is a bully'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Who exactly are these politicians?

Are they local? State? Federal?

I don't know what to tell you about you feeling like you don't have freedom of speech because you cannot offend - no one is saying that, and you're pigeon-holing yourself. Donald Trump has the right to mock a disabled reporter, just as I have the right to say that I believe it is immature, childish, and quite sad that a presidential candidate can and will allow himself to act in such a demeanor.

However - I try to hold myself to a standard and see everyone as equal, to try and help others rather than ridicule them.

And, again, and quite frankly tired or repaying this - I AM NOT SUPPORTIVE OF SHUTTING DOWN EVENTS.

Are you done putting words in my mouth?

That amendment that allows you to be an "arse-hole," be careful what you wish for.

Some "arse-holes," might have orchestrated planning to disrupt rallies and shut down events... and that amendment allows them to be an arse-hole.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
How'd Dimassio get the uzi to chill w in his video?

I thought the party line is antigun allday allway.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hey! Is this another 9 page 400 flag post about Trump? I want a could of how many posts on ATSNN are about each of the candidates. I have a feeling it is 6 to 1 with the next closest candidate.

He is causing the country to take notice. If anything, he bitch slapped the nation and woke some people up.

this is what the guy said and how Trump responded...

"I was thinking that I could get up on stage, take his podium away from him, and take his mic away from him, and send a message to all people in the country . . . we can stand up against Donald Trump."

DiMassimo added he had no intention of harming Trump, and he was not expecting there to be so many secret service agents at the event.

Trump later remarked about his security team's tackling of DiMassimo, "They were all over him. Man, did he get taken down. He got taken down like a sack of potatoes."

What the MSM writes...go look at the HuffPost and some of their crazy articles.....

"An activist attempted to stop the vile racist rhetoric of Der Trump but was stopped when Mr. Trump yelled out to take him down. Good thing he was white or he may be dead...."

This guy did it for blog hits not to stand up to racism...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He bitch slapped the nation and woke some people up.

That made me laugh, I can agree with that.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Emotional, ignorant, impulsive, and violently self-righteous...this fool is modern Progressivism.

They're not going to turn over the reigns without a fight. Could be a long, hot summer.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Marshall Mathers wrote a song called "White America," years before political correctness and identity politics was around.

Does that make him an inciter for falsified racial theorizing, too?

I doubt that. Identity politics has its beginnings in the 60's, maybe longer, while political correctness was brought to the forefront in the late 80's early 90's.

Yes if you invent theories using arbitrary racial distinctions such as "white" or "non-white", your theories will be falsified the moment one case proving the opposite arises.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join