It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WARNING; graphic - Four killers arrested after broad daylight murder video goes viral

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
a reply to: tadaman

It's India, they already have nuclear weapons.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:24 PM
a reply to: Josephus

Yeah I know. Think about that. LOL

I was trying to make a point. That we will never have anything but fear and problems by catering to people clinging to the past not really worth the time.

There is SO MUCH that enriches humanity from India. Why not keep that and toss aside the rest that is simply vile and outright evil?

edit on 3 14 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:35 PM
Here's a prime example of why people need to be armed.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:43 PM

originally posted by: tadaman
END THIS CRAP. I dont want these people in my country. I dont even want them to exist in theirs as they do. NOT MY RIGHT?

It wasnt our grandparents right to try and stop Hitler. There were plenty of people not letting Nazis exist while Germany did nothing to them.

No, not our right. Deeming a culture inferior doesn't give us the right to go in and wipe it out. If they are practicing their culture in their countries, then what is the problem? National borders are where those things stop. If Hitler had respected his, no one would have ever come after him, they did so because he attacked people that we promised to defend.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:51 PM
a reply to: Aazadan
Ok, then they should stay there and practice isolationism.

I have no problem not dealing with things far from me.

The thing is they want to be part of the world that everyone has created.

The truth is certain sacrifices are going to be made by everyone. A large group is not capable of catering to everyones ideals. The world is the largest group possible. We are not going to have the UN or other courts tied up defending cultural practices that keep treating humans like animals, then their governments keep asking for the latest technology and advancements, access to our markets and a voice on a world stage that effects us all.

That argument is mute IMO. I dont care, and future generations are going to care less as they are asked to make compromises so as to allow people to perpetuate everything that has kept us from reaching what we have thus far and farther,.

It has no place in the future and it WILL be stomped out, willingly or not.

Women will be equal, all classes will be treated equally, any sort of love will be accepted, and fair and balanced law will be administered to all. Get in the way of that and you will see what opposing an unstoppable force produces.

They have time, BUT get with the program. Its not India's country. Its our world.

edit on 3 14 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>