It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING; graphic - Four killers arrested after broad daylight murder video goes viral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
WTF? Another 'honor' killing...Really? This is just incomprehensible to me. This is broad daylight, literally hundreds of folk moving around, not a DAMNED one of the bystanders even attempted to interceded for this poor souls life.

It makes me wonder; if the same thing happened here in the USA, I bet a dollar, that these sums a britches would not have stood a chance, and hopefully would have met their maker earlier than anticipated.

RIP Sankar, (your wife will heal)

. . . Link (watch the video, upper left part 54 sec. in )

New Delhi: In a daylight murder, which appears to be an honour killing case, a 23-year-old Dalit man was hacked to death by three assailants in broad daylight in at a busy marketplace on Sunday afternoon.

The deceased, identified as V Sankar, has married Kausalya, 19, eight months ago and the girl's parents were reportedly unhappy over the marriage.

According to a report in NDTV.com, the incident took place at Tirupur of Tamil Nadu.

According to reports, the three attackers dragged the victim from the pavement before hacking him to death. The bike-borne attackers managed to escape after the incident even as several local watched.

The attackers also assaulted Kausalya, which has been admitted to a hospital where she is said to be out of danger.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Disgusting, utterly disgusting, they're no better than animals and should be treated as such

Are these thugs from the religion of "peace" ?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

This is one thing that I dont/never will get religion of "peace", which makes me further to elaborate; The USA, yes, we have our whacko right wing bible beaters; yes we have our crazy arse TV evangelists; yes we have our hypocrisy in religion... But we dont see this kind of sull bhit (very often) at all, really..

Thanks for posting Disco.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

There's a good chance these guys were probably Hindus...

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Funny you say THUG , it's actually a word originating in India. I don't find the story funny tho.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Shame no one intervened in any way, although with three hatchets/ choppers swinging it would present a risk. Pity he had no friends or family there for backup. They have arrested the Three , hopefully the guilty ones and they will get what they deserve.
Ah reported from Delhi ! I had to look at google maps for a location..

www.google.co.uk...@11.0454483,77.3117324,9.5z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x3ba907b0424d75b9:0x4750551698a916 87

82% Hindu 12% Muslim.

adaniel.tripod.com...
edit on 14 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added Link

Seems like she did have family nearby but not to help..

A man from India's Dalit community has been hacked to death on a crowded road in a suspected honour killing in the southern state of Tamil Nadu.
Police say Sankar, 22, was murdered for marrying a woman from a higher caste. She was injured in the assault.
Her father handed himself in and admitted to carrying out the attack on a busy road in daylight, police said.
Dalits, formerly known as untouchables, form the lowest rung of India's caste hierarchy.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 14 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

edit on 14 3 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Let me just remind you that those people who carried out the attack in broad daylight, worship monkeys (Tamil INDIANS).

NOT Muslims, NOT religion of peace, referred to Islam!
edit on 14-3-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NateTheAnimator

It's why I asked as I know it's Pakistan that is more Muslim but it doesn't mean there's no Muslims in India with them being neighbors

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Disgusting, utterly disgusting, they're no better than animals and should be treated as such

"Dalit" - means he is a member of the lowest caste in India, however, that doesn't necessarily make him Hindu. He could, technically be any or no religion. Based on the demographics of New Delhi (less than 12% Muslim), the fact that so-called "Honor Killings" are, unfortunately, common among Hindus as well, and the names, however, I believe it most likely that he and his wife, and most likely the attackers as well, are not Muslim, and probably Hindu.

It's almost as if the religion itself isn't what determines whether a person is a violent nutcase with no respect for human life. Hmmm...
edit on 3/14/2016 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

My post was cut in half before, trying to fix it.
edit on 3/14/2016 by dogstar23 because: Post messed up

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

Hey.. humans are animals to, and no, animals should not be treated anything..
They deserve our love and protection.
Stupid humans with their stupid religion on the other hand..

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader

The USA, yes, we have our whacko right wing bible beaters; yes we have our crazy arse TV evangelists; yes we have our hypocrisy in religion... But we dont see this kind of sull bhit (very often) at all, really..

Yeah, not "really" much honour killings... just the occasional disillusioned teens rocking up to school with a TEC-9 to take out as much people as possible... just for the hell of it.

But never mind that... how about those crazy Muslims, yeah?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What a Shi-- hole. People just did not give a ####.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
India is straight up crazy. The pollution is so ripe with piles of garbage taller than any man, puddles and rivers of sludge and human waste. Scores of people sleep on highway medians, on top of buses or inside slapped together pieces of wood and garbage.

To talk to them they seem the happiest of sorts but alas, looks can be deceiving. Children are intentionally scarred and burned to appeal to the heartstrings of western tourists pocketbooks.

There's is truly a system of have and have not. Those that have not are clearly uneducated but are generally left to police themselves. Tragic.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: ReadLeader

The USA, yes, we have our whacko right wing bible beaters; yes we have our crazy arse TV evangelists; yes we have our hypocrisy in religion... But we dont see this kind of sull bhit (very often) at all, really..

Yeah, not "really" much honour killings... just the occasional disillusioned teens rocking up to school with a TEC-9 to take out as much people as possible... just for the hell of it.

But never mind that... how about those crazy Muslims, yeah?

So you're equating the Columbine school killing from twenty years ago as a religious act by comparing it to an honor killing which is almost happens on weekly basiswhich is definitely linked to religion? Care to elaborate? I'd like to see your theory.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I was referring to Readleaders comment... where he made a point of all the extremist religious people in the US, yet the lack of "honour" killings .

I was simply pointing out that there sure seems to be quite a few people in the US, who go on killing spree's for no actual reason, accept for the sake of killing... it was a fairly straight forward point, or so I thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Pretty simple, sick, twisted, evil murders are sick, twisted, evil murderers. Some use their religion or culture to justify it, some blame their crappy childhood, some blame their feelings of victimization, some their inability to earn as much money as they'd like.

They're all just evil snips with no respect for human life. In all cases, they should be penned in with other killers so they can all kill and cannibalize each other.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Yet-
Wait til you cant get to your bank accounts and your family cannot eat and there is no water

Humans are horrible reptilian ape hybrids

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The cultural features which lead to honor killings are complex. Honor killings involve violence and fear as a tool of maintaining control. Honor killings are argued to have their origin among nomadic peoples and herdsmen: such populations carry all their valuables with them and risk having them stolen, and do not have proper recourse to law. As a result, inspiring fear, using aggression, and cultivating a reputation for violent revenge in order to protect property is preferred to other behaviors. In societies where there is a weak rule of law, people must build fierce reputations.[23]

The relation between social views on female sexuality and honor killings is complex. The way through which women in honor-based societies bring dishonor to men is often through their sexual behavior. Indeed, violence related to female sexual expression has been documented since Ancient Rome, when the pater familias had the right to kill an unmarried sexually active daughter or an adulterous wife. In medieval Europe, early Jewish law mandated stoning for an adulterous wife and her partner.[23] Carolyn Fluehr-Lobban, an anthropology professor at Rhode Island College, writes that an act, or even alleged act, of any female sexual misconduct, upsets the moral order of the culture, and bloodshed is the only way to remove any shame brought by the actions and restore social equilibrium.[25] However, the relation between honor and female sexuality is a complicated one, and some authors argue that it is not women's sexuality per se that is the 'problem', but rather women's self-determination in regard to it, as well as fertility.

Many of the daily murders and rapes that occur today in America are by individual who go to church frequently. Our news does not see the value of mentioning the religion of every criminal psycho because it would defeat the scary brown Arab Muslim possible terrorist narrative by an exponential factor.

If an spits on a sidewalk while jaywalking, you will hear about and they will make sure you know he is Muslim if he is. They do not treat traditional appearing light skin Americans with the same bias, so you will never know how frequently the latest murderer or rapist visits his church or which denomination he hails from.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
India seems strange to me, in the aspect that I've never seen such weird videos of "police" in my life from any other country. Sometimes they have a whip, sometimes they whip ppl, sometimes people whip them... It's not like your standard off-duty Brazilian cop video.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Unacceptable.

This culture, is inferior. It is less than what we can do. It is based on nonsense. The time of trying to understand nonsense is over. It was created in ignorance and is like trying to understand the Nazi regimes many reasons for its barbarism and horrors. I am sure they had their reasons and values which consisted of their created culture.

END THIS CRAP. I dont want these people in my country. I dont even want them to exist in theirs as they do. NOT MY RIGHT?

It wasnt our grandparents right to try and stop Hitler. There were plenty of people not letting Nazis exist while Germany did nothing to them.

AND IT IS THE SAME.

This mentality will forever hold us back as a species when idiots who like this go to the UN or our courts to ask we respect their barbaric and backwards culture.

Guess what else is culture? American interventionlaism. I could say that it is seen as our duty in this country to invade and destabilize people not fit to think for themselves. Stop proving our evils necessary.

GET WITH THE 21st century you backwards evil traitors too mankind, your supposed brothers and sisters.

If not, I will celebrate all the evils that destroy your society and make it more like mine.

*insert sentiment in opposition to what I say not founded in common sense and the good of our future as a species.

Killing people based on class for marriage between two happy loving adults.....yeah, you should get a bunch of freedom bombs until you either start to think for yourselves beyond your inherited ignorance (others will for you), or you join the rest of this world stuck with you as you are with it.

But hey, lets let them develop, get nuclear arms, modern capabilities and the such so they can perpetuate this mass ignorance on the world stage. Its their culture after all.

/end rant.

edit on 3 14 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join