It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do I vote tomorrow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is the first election I'm voting in. I'm unsure about some things. I live in Ohio so do I vote tomorrow for the primary? If so, do I go to the location that I was assigned to on the card I received in the mail confirming my voter registration? Also, what are the caucuses for? This is all new to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Voting is evil, DONT DO IT!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes - go to the address on your card (TAKE THE CARD) and vote. The people at the polliing place (Thank you to volunteers that do this important service) should be able to answer all your questions.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
OP title question... it is up to you.

First question... yes
Second question ... yes
Third question... Caucuses are for selecting a Nominee for the party it is held for.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Baldryck because: misspoke

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

Yes, be involved in your local politics. Go to the polling station they advised. You'll be voting for who you'd like to represent YOUR party during the General Election in November.

I may not agree with your choice of who you vote for, but I would be much less agreeable if you didn't go vote at all.

Being part of the process is important, even if it seems futile.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

If you live in Ohio, vote. I'm not sure what the exact primary rules are in that state, but you will only be able to vote for one party of candidates or non partisan issues and initiatives this time.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Glad you registered, Get out there and Vote. (Don't be alarmed but a good feeling will overcome you after you have Voted)

new topics

top topics

join