It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me .. Infinite headache with the universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Infinite headache
The observable universe so far have no visible wall..
And if there ever was a "wall".. what is the "wall" made of and how big is that.. infinite ?
If "wall" was real and not infinite and there was another "wall" how big is that.. infinite ?

If the bubble universe theory is real.. how many bubbles of universes exist,
if there is a limit to bubble universes.. how big is the "space" that contain the bubbles.. infinite ?
and if it have a end or curves, whats ends it.. and how big is this, and whats behind it

Even if the infinity was contain in a curved space.. whats on the other side ?

And finally, does infinity mean infinite possibilities.. as there should be a planet out there with flying creatures that communicate making farting sounds ?

Infinite monkey theorem
The infinite monkey theorem states that a monkey hitting keys at random on a typewriter keyboard for an infinite amount of time will almost surely type a given text, such as the complete works of William Shakespeare.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Im gonna give you the most honest answer anyone will give you, ( we will never know )

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You already answered your questions, infinity. Nature doesn't know borders, lines, walls or endings that's my idea for the moment. It is possible that when I leave this earth i will have a different opinion.
Will we ever know or do we really want to know?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
You already answered your questions, infinity. Nature doesn't know borders, lines, walls or endings that's my idea for the moment. It is possible that when I leave this earth i will have a different opinion.
Will we ever know or do we really want to know?

I would really want to know..
My brain like order, when thinking of infinity I almost get sick

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Infinite headache

The most reasonable and understandable model for me is bubble universes in the infinite multiverse. That gives our universe a beginning and some limits, while letting you just accept the infinity of where our universe exists.

And finally, does infinity mean infinite possibilities.. as there should be a planet out there with flying creatures that communicate making farting sounds ?

Absolutely! There might even be such a planet in our own galaxy.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I liken this kind of thing to those long names in Science FIction novels givem to aliens with 28 consonants. There's no point trying to spend your time working out how to pronounce it, it'll stop you from reading the rest of the book. Just let your eyes absorb the thing, accept it for what it is, move on and enjoy the plot

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
When you reach the shell of this expanding universe you see every spirit that exists in this universe, as a hexagon Window.

Beyond every window is a single room where both good and bad are constantly at loggerheads fighting for control of your spirit.

On a table there is a almost transparent hemisphere with a miniature of your body in its centre. Both a positive entity (Yahushua) and negative entity (devil) with hands up, palms facing the hemisphere, emit rays of light and darkness into your miniature’s heart trying to win you to their side.
edit on 14-3-2016 by Tristran because: has ATS got a grudge against window because the word window transforms into a underscore.

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tristran
When you reach the shell of this expanding universe you see every spirit that exists in this universe, as a hexagon Window.

Beyond every window is a single room where both good and bad are constantly at loggerheads fighting for control of your spirit.

On a table there is a almost transparent hemisphere with a miniature of your body in its centre. Both a positive entity (Yahushua) and negative entity (devil) with hands up, palms facing the hemisphere, emit rays of light and darkness into your miniature’s heart trying to win you to their side.

You just made that up ?
Almost sound like a painting, if not.. someone should make a painting of what you just said.
Beautiful

posted on Mar, 15 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

edit on 15-3-2016 by Rapha because: nvm

new topics

top topics

join