It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need the Music from Civilization 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have the game, but haven't had the music work for a long time. Anyone have the music? I'd like them very much, in MP3 if possible.

Let me know, otherwise I'll need to track down an original disk. Send me an email [email protected].

Arkaleus

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
They should be on the disk. I don't the exact file path, but you should be able to put the game in the D drive and find all the files from the game. If you aren't able to find them, then I'll try to find the file path as soon as possible. Some stores still have it bundled with other games; I remember getting it with AoE Gold, RiskII, and another game for $14. Good luck!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I only have the game files on a CD. I don't have an original disk anymore, I lost it years ago. I just purchased a copy on ebay, but if anyone has them in mp3 format and would be willing to send them to me, I would appreciate it.

Arky

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
I only have the game files on a CD. I don't have an original disk anymore, I lost it years ago. I just purchased a copy on ebay, but if anyone has them in mp3 format and would be willing to send them to me, I would appreciate it.

Arky

Do you know anybody who has the game? You might want to visit Civfanatics.com. They might have it there.

top topics

join