It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BeyondTopSecret and Spooky the Dog

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Can spooky be the mascot of the Anti-Squirrel Patrol?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
wait...wait...wait...wait...wait!!!!!!
Uhhh, cpr, what kind of animal is your avatar

And, what do you have against squirrels? My favorite squirrel, Buddy, takes exception to those remarks. She and her main man, Brownie, are willing to come look for you.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
hehehe

Those are some great photos, WOS

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
*smacks Sim on the bottom*

never mind i never knew WOS had a dog!

[edit on 11-1-2005 by drunk]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sim -- somehow I am pretty sure you don't have a dog -- or you would totally understand.

All Hail Spooky -- our favorite pup.

Heck I've even gone to the site just to give me a smile on days when I needed it. Don't have a dog right now and am missing her terribly (and this is after 4 years
) So like I said I just guess you aren't a dog person.

jm

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What you got against Spooky, Sim? She's the cutest little dog I think I've ever seen.

regs out...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
OMG...

The whole ATS crew is being masterminded by a Shiz-zu(sp?)!

Time to get my Ferrets out for self defense! EVIL NWO POUCH! argh!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Argus (defender of the RATS forum) is not happy with this talk about Spooky. If you don't want to anger Argus, stay away from Spooky!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You're cool, spot -- I got your back

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Stay tuned for the next gripping installment of the Spooky saga entitled 'Spooky pees on the rug 2' be sure to subscribe at a reputable newsagent near you so you don't miss out.
Perhaps reality TV has just found its next star?

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I like your user name JamesBlonde that made me giggle!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Baahhh to spooky I hate those little ankle biters, whats a matter willy , couldn't get your self a real dog?

As soon as I can upload the image I'll show you what a real dog looks like, 80lbs of golden fury.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by mwm1331]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Baahhh to spooky I hate those little ankle biters, whats a matter willy , couldn't get your self a real dog?

As soon as I can upload the image I'll show you what a real dog looks like, 80lbs of golden fury.

Oooh you're in for it now, you're going to perish, and Phoebe (featured in Pisky's ATS story, just so you know) will come help Angus, she's a staffordshire bull terrier with an unhealthy thirst for guiness and big big big teeth

Long live Spooky!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
All Hail the dogs of ATS!! I have some petes (2cats) I love them both they are so cool even if one of a scarredy cat and the other is a meanie they're great.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
this thread is VERY entertaining. glad to see that there are fellow dog lovers out here.

i hadn't heard of the famous SPOOKY until this morning...........quite the fetching little pupper.

glad to see she is the supreme defender of all things ATS...........

great pup though!

angie

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
sorry SO, while Argus is quite handsome, he looks too serious, needs to lighten up a bit, give us a smile
show some tongue like spooky
she's got girl power on her side.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Argus (defender of the RATS forum) is not happy with this talk about Spooky.

If you don't want to anger Argus, stay away from Spooky!

Magnificent animal, SO!
Quite able to protect RATS, I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
LMAO Atleast the little dog actually exist! !
Go Spooky..........Spooky for president!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
From what i know theres three ATS mascots isn't there?

- Spooky
- Pisky/Kayem's hamster
- and another dog

or have i missed one....

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We underlings don't talk about spooky anymore...

There was a guy a long time ago who claimed he was going to try and infiltrate WOS's place and find out the truth behind Spooky's cuteness, can't remember his name, Steven Gray or Simon Gran or something.

Anyway, last thing we heard was that he had found a way in to WOS's place and that he was going to attempt to get in that very night. The next day, nothing. The same thing over and over, nothing. We started to give up hope...

Almost a year had passed and the rumours started that maybe someone or something had "got to him" and removed him from our plane of existence and then, as quickly as he'd disappeared BANG, there he was.

Things eventually got back to normal but we all agreed that this chap was never quite the same as he had been before that fateful night.

We all took a vow, never to mention that name again. Let's hope to our respective gods, that we don't anger the beast again. Or the dog...

Peace

Tandino

DISCLAIMER
*All of the above may not not be true

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join