It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BeyondTopSecret and Spooky the Dog

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Feel free to place this wherever.

About a month ago I was trying to get to BelowTopSecret.com, however in my altered state of mind I managed to type in BeyondTopSecret.com. I know I’m not the only person that has done this...at least I hope I’m not

Anyway, if you’ve been there you will probably know that the owner of the site has a dire obsession with his/her dog named 'Spooky'.

If you were one of the few that visited the site before December, you were redirected to an eerie page dedicated to this persons mutt.
www.beyondtopsecret.com...

Now I know that typically this wouldn’t even be posted on AboveTopSecret.com but the fascination about this site actually comes from how this person talks about their dog. I'm at a lost for words right now so I'll just post some examples.

'Spooky is hiding! She has heard the doorbell ring, and heard her friend Baby Bob Boy Genius come in. Spooky hates Baby Bob, for a good reason, but would rather not hurt his feelings by letting him know.'

I mean the site is just filled with this fetish-type nonsense.

Am I the only one that noticed the progression of this site?

[edit on 1/11/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Its WilliamOneSacs site...Subversive Element.

Spooky is his dog...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh oh saying a high ranking ATS official has a fetish type attraction with there usually isn't a good thing. LoL

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
SPOOKY RULES!!!

Don't make fun of Spooky!! That is the awesomest dog in the whole world!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, Sim, you have now gone and done it.
You have offended the pup who has been with us since the very beginning of this site. Spooky is not just a friend and companion to William One Sac, she has also been a mentor, confidante and occasional blind date for the rest of us old-timers here at ATS.

Spooky has the run of multiple sites, just to let you know.

Now, your fate is not a done deal, just to let you know. That is why I haven't hit the ban button. Your fate may be much worse than a mere banning, but no matter what may happen, remember that Spooky is a legend, and a legend knaives like you only whisper the name for fear of the wrath that might fall upon your unworthy head.

Now. Go in the corner and stay there until we call you into the chamber.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
*bows down and worships Spooky* Master Spooky I shall do your bidding *bows down more* Sim is in trouble

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Now, your fate is not a done deal, just to let you know. That is why I haven't hit the ban button. Your fate may be much worse than a mere banning, but no matter what may happen, remember that Spooky is a legend, and a legend knaives like you only whisper the name for fear of the wrath that might fall upon your unworthy head.

Now. Go in the corner and stay there until we call you into the chamber.

Cant we just sacrifice him to Spooky? Itll appease him SO much, and well...me.

So what if somebody likes his dog that much. Spooky has been around here...well...longer than you have. Hes probaly taken a small piss on the ATS server once or twice as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
Sim is in trouble

Didnt know Spooky the Dog had such a cult following. I'll place my hands down on the table so you can smack them with plastic rulers then crawl in the corner of ATS and cry myself to sleep.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sim, how is it exaclty that you percieve that caption as being fetishial in any way, I think its funny and cute.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Sim, how is it exaclty that you percieve that caption as being fetishial in any way, I think its funny and cute.

Maybe not that caption but visit the webpage. You will be bombarded with this unprecedented love between animal and human. I've never seen anything like it before. It nearly borderlines some type of…Well I better just stop right there.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
How dare you denigrate the great hound herself

It was Spooky who taught John Titor how to build a time machine. In fact, she took me for a spin in the prototype

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Pisky]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You talking about Spooky? This Spooky? Oh oh....

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
*bows down and worships Spooky* Master Spooky I shall do your bidding *bows down more* Sim is in trouble

Omgosh CPR!!!!!

From the following page in the Spooky Gallery: (scroll down a few pics)

Ever vigilant for the evil squirrels that torment her

Spooky is one of us!!!!

It's too spooky.

[edit on 1/11/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's me...I have an obsession with Spooky. And I don't appreciate you trying to make something dirty out of it. I mean for Christ's sake...look at him!/her?/it!

Don't you realize there is a vast ardant Spooky fan club out here just waiting to get just one small glimpse of the little god/goddess/godd-it!

You stop hurting my feelings!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessOmgosh CPR!!!!!

From the following page in the Spooky Gallery: (scroll down a few pics)

I gotta tell you, Sim, that dog is darn cute. Instead of a ruler, I think Spooky should practice with your hands

To those with access to Spooky,
please, tell her this.
My Siberian husky found a way to STOP those squirrels from taunting her
She has learned to bark and they come over to our door for breakfast/lunch/whatever. If the squirrels come early for their meal, she will bark until I throw out their meal.
Seriously, squirrels and dog get along rather well. The way to a squirrel's heart is through peanuts.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
"fetishial"

That's a word?

Anyway, I've got to get back to the secret meeting.

Ooooh, Sim's in TRooooubLLE!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have to admit, I am a closet Spooky lover. That doggy is absolutely the cutest little dog I've ever seen and WOS has a great collection of pics of her in the cutest poses.

and btw Spooky rocks the pink bows like no one else can

and I love that pic of her that Zedd used, showing some tongue

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
mmmm, seems that Spooky is skilled in hand to mouth combat, id be carefull if i were you sim.

Edit: That is one Un-naturaly cute Dog.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by Janus]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

I mean the site is just filled with this fetish-type nonsense.

Am I the only one that noticed the progression of this site?

Well thank you for taking the time to visit my personal website!

Spooky has heard the nasty man's comments about her, and is feeling very angry!

EDIT: I have to say that we are touched by many of you peoples comments!

[edit on 1-11-2005 by William One Sac]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think she's in her attack stance.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join