It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: George Pell and Merkel Assisinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
So I've had this recurring dream for the last two weeks (recurring 5 times in total over this period) that German Chancellor Angela Merkel will be assassinated when she is being driven on route to a diplomacy meeting. She wasn't the only one to die, in the dream it was a massive attack a blast and there were at least 30 victims - not sure how many died but it was only 1-2. There were images of an apple in the gutter during the newstory and it wasn't explained why in the dream - maybe she was eating it??

Later in the same dream The Vatican is hit by news that Senior Clergyman(?) George Pell will be assassinated. His attack will be small scale (it was a knife attack by one deranged man). It was questioned later that he bodyguards disappeared leading up to the incident. It happened at night.

I am one of those few people who dream in colour and they were particularly vibrant during these dreams. I also tend to think of people right before they contact me (I guess everyone does right

I just thought I'd post it here on the off chance it happened. Just wait and see haha

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Maybe you get killed. Haha

Wtf? Politicians are still humans. Pretty tasteless, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Politicians ratings die over time. They are the hero and the scapegoat, they take the credit and the blame. Over time, the corruption behind the scenes builds and boils over, someone has to keep the real culprits out of the limelight.
Ergo, politicans.

Next…

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

cool. Let's wait and see....any time frame for this ?

I am one of those few people who dream in colour

really ? I have never had a dream that wasnt in color. Are you sure this is not something normal ?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I don't ever remember dreaming in black and white it's always colour. My dreams are complete reality even if I have three legs and two heads that is reality I can never think I'm dreaming even if it's one of my recurring dreams.
I hope your dream doesn't come true.

Keep on dreaming.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

cool. Let's wait and see....any time frame for this ?

I am one of those few people who dream in colour

really ? I have never had a dream that wasnt in color. Are you sure this is not something normal ?
It

True story look it up. Also your peripheral vision is on B&W - do the pencil trick to try it out

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
I don't ever remember dreaming in black and white it's always colour. My dreams are complete reality even if I have three legs and two heads that is reality I can never think I'm dreaming even if it's one of my recurring dreams.
I hope your dream doesn't come true.

Keep on dreaming.

Next time you wake up from a dream try to remember the colour of an element of the dream - say a car that was in it to test whether you dream in colour

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Maybe you get killed. Haha

Wtf? Politicians are still humans. Pretty tasteless, isn't it?

Oh I hit a nerve.
Hardon for Merkel......... or Pell?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well, if they get killed, expect a large number of noisy people wearing flak vests and black glasses knocking at (down?) your door. That's one of the problems with these kinds of predictions. Usually the only people with foreknowledge -- of the non-supernatural kind -- are the ones who are cooking it up.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Pell is corrupt as they come and a lot of innocent kids were victimised by pedos because of him. It would be my pleasure.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I do dream on colour nothing special. Even one of my recurring dreams was all about blue and blue things. Don't tell me what and what I don't dream about. Only you know what you dream about.

new topics

top topics

join