It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Donald Trump a thug? Are we going to see more violence at political rallies?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Only the stupid people cause problems at Trump rallies. It is simple, if you do not like Trump, protest by NOT voting for him. The stupid people will simply get themselves arrested. Which in itself is not a bad thing, IMO. Peaceful protest is OK. But what has been seen so far is not Peaceful.

.....that's because these violent hate-spewing protesters probably aren't voters at all.

They are tools that have been fed the mantra and memes of violent opposition to one man in order to stop that one man from becoming the president of the U.S. If he isn't stopped, he threatens to bring to light the true nature of the international cabal of political criminals that have used the American taxpayer and are robbing us.

The hype about bigotry is just that....hype. It is something "they" have blown way out of proportion to stir the tools up and get all fueled up on hatred so they can be used to bring this one man down. Ask yourself, why?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Only the stupid people cause problems at Trump rallies. It is simple, if you do not like Trump, protest by NOT voting for him. The stupid people will simply get themselves arrested. Which in itself is not a bad thing, IMO. Peaceful protest is OK. But what has been seen so far is not Peaceful.

.....that's because these violent hate-spewing protesters probably aren't voters at all.

They are tools that have been fed the mantra and memes of violent opposition to one man in order to stop that one man from becoming the president of the U.S. If he isn't stopped, he threatens to bring to light the true nature of the international cabal of political criminals that have used the American taxpayer and are robbing us.

The hype about bigotry is just that....hype. It is something "they" have blown way out of proportion to stir the tools up and get all fueled up on hatred so they can be used to bring this one man down. Ask yourself, why?

I would give you 100 stars if I could.
Several of the people who know Trump and have known him for years have already commented that he is in no way a racist or a bigot. He has already said quite clearly that he rejects any claim of superiority based on race.
African Americans are voting in higher numbers than they ever did for Romney or McCain or Bush, Endorsements are coming in from African American community leaders.
The Trump racist claims are just a scam - millions spent on spoon feeding and inciting an anti Trump movement and also paying for actors to help stimulate this movement. One giant sham. Your question of why this is happening is the key question.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
More information from the AZ rally - an off duty cop who attended describing his experience.

More evidence of the vile disgusting behaviour from protesters.

Funnily enough those protesters have probably just signed this guy to vote Trump.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Now it would appear that agitators have actually taken to wearing KKK hats to protest at Trump rallies. One of them got their ass kicked by an African American guy, who is a trump supporter (or at least was their to hear what trump had to say).

I wonder how the media can spin that one to make Trump the racist

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Now it would appear that agitators have actually taken to wearing KKK hats to protest at Trump rallies. One of them got their ass kicked by an African American guy, who is a trump supporter (or at least was their to hear what trump had to say).

That's not exactly accurate if you're speaking of AZ

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That's not exactly accurate if you're speaking of AZ

Hence 'now it would appear'. This story is developing.

Discussion here and videos.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

The two guys protesting - one wearing a clan hat and the other holding up a Trump Nazi sign.
Trump can clearly be heard calling the guy in the clan hat disgusting.

The the guy with the sign gets his ass kicked by an African American guy in the crowd.

Can anyone REALLY complain about violence when these protesters come in and incite like this with their racist agenda?
edit on 20/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 20/3/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Funnily enough those protesters have probably just signed this guy to vote Trump.

A cop objects to disruptive behavior. Shock!

"White Glove" Trump is responsible for instigating hate towards him. That's just a fact.

Then turns around and plays Mr. Nice with his supporters.

What do you expect? He's a master manipulator.

NO, I do not support extreme protesters.

But, their behavior has nothing to do with what I think of Trump and his political positions.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

"White Glove" Trump is responsible for instigating hate towards him. That's just a fact.

But, their behavior has nothing to do with what I think of Trump and his political positions.

I reject your claim of 'fact'. Just more ridiculous apology for violent and quite vile protesters.
The progressive anarchy is being uncloaked and its nice to see.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I reject your claim of 'fact'. Just more ridiculous apology for violent and quite vile protesters.

I'm neutral

It is FACT that Trump insights extreme negative reaction.

If there's an apologist - - its those who deny it.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I'm neutral

The reaction to Trump is manufactured. People are being incited by what is packaged up and sold to them.
You only have to listen to what some of the protesters say are the reasons they literally hate him - most of the time they are not actually angry about something he has actually said.

I am still waiting for a demonstration of any meaningful size with clear messages of disagreement.

All we have had so far are the same groups of people organised by left wing groups that were rioting about something else six months ago, and no doubt will be rioting about the next big soap box next year.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Extreme negative reaction on the face of it, isn't an argument against Trump. He also brings out extreme positive reaction given the spiking number of voters turning out to vote for the GOP.

But if I walk into a room of mostly obese people as say, "damn, you all are quite fat, a salad every now and then wouldn't hurt", I expect an extremely negative reaction.

Thing is:

Calling fat, fat, is an objective and truthful statement.

Suggesting a salad every now and then wouldn't hurt is also a factual statement, supported both by science and common sense.

The negative reaction would be based mostly on emotions, insecurity and denial of reality. Would probably be accused of fat shaming, hating fat people, being a hate monger. Yet all that would just be a deflection from the points raised, an attempt to attack the messenger rather than face the issues head on.

And that's a microcosm of our current political setting. What we're seeing is folks putting more stock in those who cry "they're offended" rather than tackling the actual issues broached.
edit on 20-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I'm neutral

The reaction to Trump is manufactured. People are being incited by what is packaged up and sold to them.

I've kinda followed him, read his books years ago. He's not new to me.

I also live near Palos Verdes and have knowledge of all that went on there with his development.

I have a brother similar to Trump. My kids call him Uncle God.

Politics is not a "Do as I say, or do as I say".

But, as I've said a couple times - - I'd like someone to give him a job in politics and see how he handles it (just not POTAS). I don't think he's qualified.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Annee

I asked to see a discussion of Trumps qualifications and real detailed answers on how he would handle situations.

I don't know what you're going on about.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'm neutral

I've kinda followed him, read his books years ago. He's not new to me.

I also live near Palos Verdes and have knowledge of all that went on there with his development.

I have a brother similar to Trump. My kids call him Uncle God.

Politics is not a "Do as I say, or do as I say".

But, as I've said a couple times - - I'd like someone to give him a job in politics and see how he handles it (just not POTAS). I don't think he's qualified.

Despite what some have said I think Trump is consistent on the core issues. I have watched videos of a few of his interviews from 20-30 years ago and he was saying the same things. I don't think he is fully qualified for POTUS yet either. The problem is that the current qualified politicians are dishonest. In fact i would go as far as to say that a qualification in politics is a negative at this juncture.

Apart from detail on policies, I think Trump needs to bring more of the team around him to the fore and show that where he is weak, he has strong people to fill those gaps. To me that is what leadership is - play to your strengths and fill your weak areas with great people. I have never known anyone to be good at everything (at least not all the areas a POTUS needs to cover).

I think it is moot anyway - the uprising of people against the establishment is strong - but I don't think it has quite got over the line it needs to effect change. I think we might see Cruz win more states than Trump from here on in and both of them pretty level on delegates going into the convention (which Trump cant win)

So we'll end up with Clinton vs Bush or Clinton vs Romney or something similar. all that remains then is to see if another 4 years makes it too late.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join