It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I looked up the UK population to make a tasteless joke.

64 MILLION? There's no way that's right. The UK fits inside Texas 2x.

No way the UK is that overpopulated.

Haha
Believe it mate

That's why we have such a housing crisis!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
I looked up the UK population to make a tasteless joke.

64 MILLION? There's no way that's right. The UK fits inside Texas 2x.

No way the UK is that overpopulated.

Over Population has little to do with geographical space, It is entirely to do with socioeconomic and cultural robustness.

I have been to America and yep you guys have a lot of space, taking off from say Houston Texas and looking down over the city it's clear to see that you have more space and money. Frankly even Houston makes London look small.

Few people realize that the UK is the same size as Florida for example...

I fail to see where any of this could be humorous?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: theboarman
did a search and couldnt find anything on it so thought i would share another vaccine case.

Patients who suffered brain damage as a result of taking a swine flu vaccine are to receive multi-million-pound payouts from the UK government. The government is expected to receive a bill of approximately £60 million, with each of the 60 victims expected to receive about £1 million each.

Following the swine flu outbreak of 2009, about 60 million people, most of them children, received the vaccine. It was subsequently revealed that the vaccine, Pandemrix, can cause narcolepsy and cataplexy in about one in 16,000 people, and many more are expected to come forward with the symptoms.

Across Europe, more than 800 children are so far known to have been made ill by the vaccine.

Despite a 2011 warning from the European Medicines Agency against using the vaccine on those under 20 and a study indicating a 13-fold heightened risk of narcolepsy in vaccinated children, GSK has refused to acknowledge a link. "Further research is needed to confirm what role the vaccine may have played in the development of narcolepsy in those affected," the company said in a statement.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

thoughts? opinions? this is just another example of vaccines ruining lifes, if i ever have kids they wont be getting any shots.

I hope those who developed narcolepsy after having the vaccine are fully compensated as it must be dreadful for them.

The people who developed narcolepsy after getting the actual virus the vaccine was for won't be so fortunate though.

Basically, those who had a genetic predisposition to developing narcolepsy would have got it either with the vaccine or with the flu.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Dang I barely even got to check out what the thread was talking about before you got here promoting your studies!

It is so reassuring to know that there has never been any kind of complication within the vaccination of the population!

Thank god for solid science that the ncbi.nlm are able to promote!

Do you know what NCBI is?

Would it be better if I linked it from it's original publication rather than the NCBI index?
Would that help?
onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Or is the science itself you're frightened of?
You know, the same science which correlated the link between the vaccine and narcolepsy which is now showing you what happens anyway?

Wow!

Thank you for your link!

I see the NCBI in the same light as a website called quackwatch!

It is much like an often cited "science" based medicine which to me accurately represent Science being guided and controlled by those who seek to profit off of the application of corrupt science like we see.

Do I fear science? No.

Do I fear science based off of profit margins? Absolutely!

So what, in your erstwhile opinion, would be considered a viable repository for scientific literature?
And what, again in your opinion would said presented scientific literature be accepted by you?

Perchance the literature that agrees with your opinions?

Edit: Here's a "study" on homeopathy presented via NCBI.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Since homeopathy doesn't work, by your logic I should discount every other piece of literature on there as NCBI must be getting paid by Big Placebo to index it...
edit on 14/3/16 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join