It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope your enjoying the media executing a divide and conquer strategy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hopefully this is obvious too you because it's clearly not obvious to the rest of America.

The media just effectively turned Sanders supporters against Trump and now Bernie and Trump are on TV talking to each other about it.

If this isn't a clear divide and conquer strategy being employeed to get Hollary into office.

I hope the rest of you can see it too. Just heard Alex Jones talking about it too, the guys been pretty on point lately.

www.msnbc.com...

When Ja’Mal Green, a prominent black activist and Bernie Sanders supporter in Chicago, saw that Donald Trump was coming to the University of Illinois Chicago, he knew what he had to do. “Everyone, get your tickets to this. We’re all going in!!!! ‪#‎SHUTITDOWN‬,” he posted on Facebook last week.

Oh how cute, it happened in Chicago. Is this irony?

I'm pretty sure this is a false flag event and it's working.
edit on 3/14/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Everyone hates Trump. This makes me look closer at what he says.

not what the media tell you he says.

and I am surprised... such a coordinated effort to make him the devil. they fear him extremely.

And I'd always opt for the thing that stirs the corruption to the core. if he does this, he has something to break the problem.

might not be any better, but cannot be any worse.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul
Everyone hates Trump. This makes me look closer at what he says.

not what the media tell you he says.

and I am surprised... such a coordinated effort to make him the devil. they fear him extremely.

And I'd always opt for the thing that stirs the corruption to the core. if he does this, he has something to break the problem.

might not be any better, but cannot be any worse.

This is exactly the message I've been trying ton convey to everyone with little success.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

People are waking up to the BS. Every article only makes him gain votes.

When the establishment, media, and politicians, all rail against somebody it just makes them more attractive.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

To me it does without a doubt.

Have you seen the Trump illuminati card game card?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I am uncomfortable with this increasingly pernicious tendency for "activists" to shut down debate and speaking. Trump may be a prat, but he has a legitimate voice.

Although I am not American, but I have read about universities in the States closing down all sorts of discussions, for a range of reasons, but which ultimately lead to a stifling of debate. How can you have universities that are run on a monologue? It's the same with life and politics. If you want two dimensional robots then close down all debate and challenge.

Whatever happened to "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it", to quote Evelyn Beatrice Hall.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I swear to god 30 seconds after turning on CNN and what do I hear about?

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Just evil George Soros exhibiting his hatred for humanity and all things good.Turning the 2 major candidates against each other (Trump and Sanders) where his puppet Hillary can sneak right into the Presidency....nothing to see here moveon.......dot org

edit on 3201631030320163 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Well, the one thing as an international citizen I will give credit to trump for;

Putin seems to like him

“[Donald Trump is] a really brilliant and talented person, without any doubt,” [Vladimir] Putin told reporters, according to a translation by Interfax. “It’s not our job to judge his qualities, that’s a job for American voters, but he’s the absolute leader in the presidential race.”
The GOP frontrunner has been blunt about his plans for defrosting U.S. relations with Russia should he be elected president.

[…]

“He says he wants to move on to a new, more substantial relationship, a deeper relationship with Russia, how can we not welcome that?” he said. “Of course we welcome that.”

www.thepoliticalinsider.com...

If he can end the cold war silliness with Russia that Obama has fostered, I guess I can forgive some of his shortcomings if you guys elect him.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
And CNN gave a SOFTBALL interview to the guy that rushed the stage.

And....gave him a platform to spew his rhetoric and encourage others to do similar acts.

Don't think the Media is biased? Don't think there is a conspiracy?

They're setting it up so that attacks are normal, which means the attackers will be validated and more will happen. And eventually, someone will get really hurt OR killed.

Media is trash.
edit on 14-3-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
And CNN gave a SOFTBALL interview to the guy that rushed the stage.

And....gave him a platform to spew his rhetoric and encourage others to do similar acts.

Don't think the Media is biased? Don't think there is a conspiracy?

They're setting it up so that attacks are normal, which means the attackers will be validated and more will happen. And eventually, someone will get really hurt OR killed.

Media is trash.

Is that serious tv where you are ?....yep he could be a member of isis quick lynch him while you can...you know before he multiplies and takes over

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You didn't address anything I said, invoked "ISIS", and then talked about lynching.

What??

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You didn't address anything I said, invoked "ISIS", and then talked about lynching.

What??

sorry didn't mean to confuse you

The guy in the vid he is hardly dangerous, its like the he is being made out to be some kind of sympathizer

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I don't particularly 'enjoy' watching it.

From the outside looking in, it's quite sad to see actually. I've watched the progression of hatred and bitterness develop more and more over the years. You guys used to be a lot more cohesive with one another (or at least it seemed that way). But now you're constantly at each other's throats.... on the ready to shred one another to pieces, looking for any and every excuse/opportunity to cut each other down.

And your politicians are having a feeding frenzy on it.

It's a time bomb waiting to implode.

However I don't live in the US, so I guess you guys will decide how you want your country to function as a society.

But I have to say... from this angle, it's not looking so good.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I personally can't wait to see what loony toon madness we are heading for.

I can only imagine just how much money is spent polling the American psyche for a few years so they can manufacture the perfect election year storyline.

2000 was rammed up our asses. Hanging chads right?

2004 did they even offer a choice? No

2008 was #ing awesome! Caught me hook, line and sinker. Change we can believe in.

2012 was there even a choice?

2016 they know you're all frustrated. They are offering false hope. The game is rigged and you have NO choice.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There is a very dangerous thing happening in America right now, and its not Trump. Its this far left religion with their thought police. They are beginning to add overt violence and intimidation.

Its not really about Trump though. Its about the state vs individual liberty. Its about globalism vs sovereignty. Its about control of thought vs free speech. Its about freedom vs a new totalitarian political religion.

@rosinitiate.
Thats hard to argue with.

@ 2 posts up
We are melting down. We are one economic crisis away from it hitting the fan.
edit on 14-3-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Let's stop ignoring the 800 lb. gorilla in the room! If you can't see the dangerous disposition of a candidate like Trump, you're in complete denial!! There's enough blatant lies and outrageous rhetoric coming out of Trumps mouth, it's about time supporters open their eyes and realize this is not the type of non-establishment candidate you want representing the United States. It's not just the media, the world is sounding the alarm about this guy! Stop defending this ignorant, dangerous and narcissistic idiot!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Let's stop ignoring the 800 lb. gorilla in the room! If you can't see the dangerous disposition of a candidate like Trump, you're in complete denial!! There's enough blatant lies and outrageous rhetoric coming out of Trumps mouth, it's about time supporters open their eyes and realize this is not the type of non-establishment candidate you want representing the United States. It's not just the media, the world is sounding the alarm about this guy! Stop defending this ignorant, dangerous and narcissistic idiot!

If you didn't believe what you just wrote, I would be laughing along with you.

pirhanna is absolutely correct in his post.

People like you are driving the fear in people, about Trump.

We can elect/vote for who we want and KMA if anyone don't like it.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Ksihkehe

To me it does without a doubt.

Have you seen the Trump illuminati card game card?

You have nothing to worry about.
Don is not illuminated.

Not to sleight Donald, but if there is one thing that does not have a price, it
is that of being 'illuminated'. They all know this, and it makes them quite sad...

# 593

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Donald Trump brings this all on himself. If he can act like complete idiot spewing hate all over the place then he has expect that people are going react.

And lets face it Sanders supporters would never support Trump in a million years. He is everything they see as wrong in the world. And old rich white guy who inherited his money, abused the working man on a regular basis and thinks because he is rich, can say or do anything he wants. He is the anti Sanders.

Trumps support has always been the same 30 to 40% of the GOP. That support has never grown and never will. Unless the Chinese and Russian are allowed to vote. They would love to see Trump in office.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join