It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A simple message to people around the world watching America - from Plato

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I don't understand Mitt Romney.
In 2012 he is candidate but ... low profile.
Result: The first black president is a fact.

In 2016: he's no candidate but could have defeated Trump easily.
Result: the first female president will be a fact.

Mormons admire women but reality all over the world lives also in the mormon community.

I'm a Chritian and I think the greatest good a person can do is raising a good child (or good children). Mormons think the same. And women play the greatest role in raising children. Simply look at reality. But the discussion about women and mormons could lead us too far.

Romney is a good man I think. One of the most powerfull man of earth.
He'a true repubican ... but not everything is what it seems to be (to me the best quote ever).

It looks like for Romney the difference between repuplicans and democrats is just window dressing.

Romney's lead is his belief.

He once said: 'if I had the power I would fire anyone who is stubborn enough to stick on a moonbase'. But be sure Romney has that power. He has more power than a president. So Griffin, the old NASA boss, could search for a new job.

Besides; according to mormons God came from another planet. And I believe that God once lived on the moon. So let us stay away from there (for reasons I only can guess).

Something really strange is happening on this planet.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnObservation

Wonderful OP, I completely agree with you. It is my experience that whenever I try to speak with family or friends about politics, they tend to be entirely stuck in their views and will blindly follow regardless of the reality. Whatever side they are on is completely good and the other is utterly evil. Their choice can do no wrong and they will defend them no matter what, while the "opposition" is always bad. It sickens me.

It's called "Blind Faith". Which can be dangerous..
I don't label myself either D or R.. Since I like a bit of both. It's turned into the Crips and Bloods now.. pretty sad..

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

This is the problem in all voting or waiting for change, one person sees the light while the rest do not see what he or she sees.

Simply, its a method of subdued education and birth rates from lower IQ individuals. As I have said before, those with time on their hands breed, those who are busy do not. However it is those that are busy that have more to offer their offspring. Sad state of basic birthing really. However the government love this, they see those babies as ''sucker born everyday'' and therefore use this statistic to breed blind voters.

edit on 29-3-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wasn't it Robin Williams who said that politicians should have to wear jackets with their sponsors on it like they do in NASCAR. At least that way you would understand why they voted the way they did!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Bugger, I misread the heading, I thought it said;

'A simple message to people around the world watching America - from Pluto'

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: YachiruKusajishi
Wasn't it Robin Williams who said that politicians should have to wear jackets with their sponsors on it like they do in NASCAR. At least that way you would understand why they voted the way they did!

There wouldn't be enough jacket material for that malarkey.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

LMAO good point!

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Yea I totally feel like Plato

Us Platos are a minority

We want our rights man, we want a country too, with like nice buildings

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I think when its all over you will have Hillary, they cant have another Bush, because people will smell a rat. They have done the Black President thing, to take the heat out of the Afro Americans, but they haven't done the female president thingy yet. Like the Mark Twain quote says, If voting really mattered we wouldn't be doing it".

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join